Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,459 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living (2142 Views)

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Sharon' i didn't said she is not humble'' i only give example of how some of you females behave''
It is only shameless women that ask for urgent 2k'' if u know ur worth as a woman you will work on urself...
Just d truth...

Exactly. OP has seen a woman that is truly different and he doesn't know how to handle it. That's why he acted weird and left.
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by izonborn098(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. OP has seen a woman that is truly different and doesn't know how to handle it. That's why he acted weird and left.

you maybe right'' but i think the guy is suffering from entitle mentality just like some girls..
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Streetmovement(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It happens to the best of us, especially men

Just focus on your hustle cool

You my kind of woman cool
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Creamypie(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Trendylove:
Due to the security problems back home my shop was burnt down by the Army people. I and my siblings ran to Asaba for safety,I had to start looking for a job fortunately for me I got a job in one of the biggest Car wash so I started working as a manager there along the line I started washing cars too. A long the line I met my boyfriend and we started dating after sometime he got to know I wash cars too . He started complaining that I should stop he started avoiding me and now he broke up with me. Please my people is it a crime for a woman to wash cars for a living?
if you get first degree, holla me, d proprietor of jasmine, a very cute school with good pay (60k) here in asaba, need teacher for maths for s.s and the principal is my close pal. when we warn Una to check this Biafra matter for beginning, say e go turn to criminal venture, Una gree listen? U can now testify how ur people dey relocate to asaba.
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thank you Sir
Pubgveteran:
Keep grinding, love your spirit!
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
His loss.

He should be happy he got a lady with a rugged hustling spirit as a girlfriend. His loss, again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" / The Perfect Make Out:for Guys / Ladies Be Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.