Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC (17942 Views)

Ukraine Losses 40,000 personnel As At 16th April 2022 / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

Are you aware that Ethnic Hausa people live in Niger Republic?
Does it give Nigeria the right to invade Niger?

Are you aware that Ethnic Yoruba people live in Benin Republic?
Does it give Nigeria the right to invade them?

Can you give me any history before 2014 where Ethnic Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk regions were marginalised or killed or persecuted in Ukraine. Didn't this all start after 2014 with Putin's annexation of Cremia and him arming them against Ukraine?

Do your studies carefully sir!

I’ve argued past this long time ago . Like I tell people listen to both Russia and western media to get a balance don’t just listen to cnn and bbc. Please listen to rt news , Sputnik to get a balance once you start reading this media outlet you’ll get all the answers you seek not me telling you .

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2023
egoldman:

Haba, we dey talk of Nato, you dey talk of brics, is brics a military alliance? Was brics formed to defend any nation millitarily? Brics is purely economic union that is still on paper, though it might get head in future, but for now it's still on paper, bros plz be serious because I am.

Thanks for this analysis it’s just a matter of time , bricks will definitely form a military alliance.
They’re indirectly funding Russia war despite western cry . China , Russia , Brazil India still buy Russia oil. They’re fighting the economic war fare with Russia . Iran and NK don’t mind sending their weapons to support Russia anything Anti western gives them joy .
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

I’ve argued past this long time ago . Like I tell people listen to both Russia and western media to get a balance don’t just listen to cnn and bbc. Please listen to rt news , Sputnik to get a balance once you start reading this media outlet you’ll get all the answers you seek not me telling you .
Why don't you listen to your Conscience first.

Russia feel that Ukraine should remain small and insignificant. They want to control what Ukraine does with their destiny and life. This is the cause of their war of aggression.

Do you think Russia has the moral right to invade a sovereign independent country who did not attack them first?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Ukraine has made themselves the enemy
How?

By being independent of Russia?

Would you rather Ukraine be exactly like Belarus?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2023
egoldman:

Now you throw Belarus into the mix, who doesn't know that so called Hardman there is Putin puppet, has no local support, even Putin told him the nuclear weapons there will still be commadered from Moscow.

It's like you did not read my response earlier about the brics, bros I don taya arguing nonsense, you win, make I rest.

Lukashenko is putin’s puppet but Zelensky sacrificing is country under western order is independent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lukashenko isn’t love in Belarus according to western media but in reality he’s the president.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

How?

By being independent of Russia?

Would you rather Ukraine be exactly like Belarus?

What’s wrong with Belarus ? Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe before the war started under western guidance .
But Western media paint Belarus to be poor while Ukraine is on the bottom list what do you’ve to say about that ? Please Answer
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

Why don't you listen to your Conscience first.

Russia feel that Ukraine should remain small and insignificant. They want to control what Ukraine does with their destiny and life. This is the cause of their war of aggression.

Do you think Russia has the moral right to invade a sovereign independent country who did not attack them first?

Just like how USA bully smaller countries why did USA invaded Kosovo a sovereign nations ? Who question the west when they do these same things They criticize Russia for are they above the law ? Please answer

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Omowise1: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

You think Ukraine can afford to lose this war that was brought upon them by Russia?

Ukraine that has already lost? Ignore all the propaganda they lost air supremacy very early. Air defences, tanks and armoured vehicles that cost USD millions are taken out by $20k drones. They are outgunned in artillery 10:1. Not even F16 that they are hyping can change anything. This is why their counteroffensive is in shambles, for over 2 months they are still in the grey zone bogged down in minefields with no air cover and yet to breach any of the 3 Russian lines of defence. NATO must alter course soon it is approaching that stage. How many more men need to die without cause

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by onadana: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:
angry
Ukraine is losing the war yet Russian’s casualties are far greater keep on using propaganda until there’s no one left in Ukrainian. The comedian has absolutely achieved nothing in this war.
Ukraine has not joined NATO or EU, you’ve lost four regions , weaponry, soldiers, civilians, economy and territory.
Russia has something to show for the war despite suffering casualties.

Speak reasonably.What have Russia got to show?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by egoldman(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Lukashenko is putin’s puppet but Zelensky sacrificing is country under western order is independent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lukashenko isn’t love in Belarus according to western media but in reality he’s the president.

Am still resting.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by BRATISLAVA: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2023
KingLennon:
War should always be the last option. Why didn't the US army send their own soldiers to the frontline to defend Ukraine? But yet, they are supporting Nigeria against Niger. If the war happens, Nigerians will die and Nigeriens will also die. The winner will be the fuckèn whites sad

There are no black Americans? Or it is a racial war they are fighting? Help us understand what you posted.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by egoldman(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Thanks for this analysis it’s just a matter of time , bricks will definitely form a military alliance.
They’re indirectly funding Russia war despite western cry . China , Russia , Brazil India still buy Russia oil. They’re fighting the economic war fare with Russia . Iran and NK don’t mind sending their weapons to support Russia anything Anti western gives them joy .

Wrong, when I rest finish, I go give you details.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2023
onadana:

Speak reasonably.What have Russia got to show?

Answer reasonably. Ukraine hasn’t join NATO , they’ve lost 4 regions for life , military depleted lost their economy, and civilians with nothing to show . All these are Russia’s gain .
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Just like how USA bully smaller countries why did USA invaded Kosovo a sovereign nations ? Who question the west when they do these same things They criticize Russia for are they above the law ? Please answer
I am not asking you about USA : I ask you about a sovereign independent nation called Ukraine with respect to the war of aggression by their bigger neighbour.

Was it wrong for Ukraine to seek for help against their bullying neighbour?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Omowise1:

Ukraine that has already lost? Ignore all the propaganda they lost air supremacy very early. Air defences, tanks and armoured vehicles that cost USD millions are taken out by $20k drones. They are outgunned in artillery 10:1. Not even F16 that they are hyping can change anything. This is why their counteroffensive is in shambles, for over 2 months they are still in the grey zone bogged down in minefields with no air cover and yet to breach any of the 3 Russian lines of defence. NATO must alter course soon it is approaching that stage. How many more men need to die without cause

Since Ukraine has already lost, why are Russians not going home to relax?
But why are some people for the hate of USA wish others should become slaves in their own land.?

I am still waiting for Putin's friends to tell me the Offence of Ukraine against Russia!
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

What’s wrong with Belarus ? Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe before the war started under western guidance .
But Western media paint Belarus to be poor while Ukraine is on the bottom list what do you’ve to say about that ? Please Answer
Belarus is little Russia!

You see, no one is complaining about Belarus as they CHOSE to be under Russia.

What we say is that no country should be compelled by another to be under it's rule.
Is this difficult to understand?

Please check well

Economy :
Ukraine had a larger economy compared to Belarus. It was one of the largest countries in Eastern Europe in terms of both population and economic output.

Standard of Living:
Generally, Ukraine had a higher nominal GDP per capita compared to Belarus. However, both countries faced economic challenges, and standards of living could vary within different regions of each country

Freedom of Press and Expression:
As of 2021, Ukraine generally had a more open media environment compared to Belarus, which was known for its restrictions on press freedom and suppression of dissent.

The only area where Belarus is ahead of Ukraine is in Unemployment rating

Unemployment:
Ukraine had a higher unemployment rate compared to Belarus. Unemployment rates can vary over time and are influenced by various factors, including economic conditions and government policies.

This is not about News Outlets, this is about comparing economic indices of the two nations.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by israelmao(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

I agree with you.

And Ukraine would have been reduced to a perpetual slave of Russia and even probably absorbed into Russia.

Of course China too will see it as a clue to Annex Taiwan. It would be nice if Nigeria Annex both Benin Republic and Cameroon : don't you think so?

Trump's brinkmanship in international diplomacy would've paved way for peace with Urkraine still retaining her sovereignty.Your boobytrap questions should be answered by yourself.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

Belarus is little Russia!

You see, no one is complaining about Belarus as they CHOSE to be under Russia.

What we say is that no country should be compelled by another to be under it's rule.
Is this difficult to understand?

Please check well

Economy :
Ukraine had a larger economy compared to Belarus. It was one of the largest countries in Eastern Europe in terms of both population and economic output.

Standard of Living:
Generally, Ukraine had a higher nominal GDP per capita compared to Belarus. However, both countries faced economic challenges, and standards of living could vary within different regions of each country

Freedom of Press and Expression:
As of 2021, Ukraine generally had a more open media environment compared to Belarus, which was known for its restrictions on press freedom and suppression of dissent.

The only area where Belarus is ahead of Ukraine is in Unemployment rating

Unemployment:
Ukraine had a higher unemployment rate compared to Belarus. Unemployment rates can vary over time and are influenced by various factors, including economic conditions and government policies.

This is not about News Outlets, this is about comparing economic indices of the two nations.

Belarus is a better country to Ukraine which the western media try to paint the opposite no need to sugarcoat it , the west tried to overthrow lukashenko who told you they’re not interested in Belarus ? It’s just the fact that the President prefers Putin that’s why the west tag him as a puppet.
Countries close to USA who are not their Allie’s are facing sanctions right left and center .why is that so ? Venezuela and Cuba for example.

All the west wants is a unipolar world where they detect for every nation. That’s what Russia and China is fighting. Anytime the west supports a separatist group to overthrow a government its regarded as democratic fight if other countries do it it’s invasion. You’ve not answered my question on Kosovo why did the west invade that country? Do you prefer a multi world where you’ve options or unipolar world where you’ll be compelled that’s more like Modernized slavery .

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
israelmao:

Trump's brinkmanship in international diplomacy would've paved way for peace with Urkraine still retaining her sovereignty.Your boobytrap questions should be answered by yourself.
No sir.

Russia denied any claim of invading Ukraine till they finally did.

One thing I'm sure of Trump is that he wouldn't get America involved at all in this war. Meaning that Russia would probably Annex Ukraine BUT also that China could potentially ALSO Annex Taiwan!

To stop Russia is to stop China.

Do you think China should Annex Taiwan?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

I am not asking you about USA : I ask you about a sovereign independent nation called Ukraine with respect to the war of aggression by their bigger neighbour.

Was it wrong for Ukraine to seek for help against their bullying neighbour?

If your neighbors are inviting your enemies to attack you will you fold your arms and watch ?

It’s simple if you’ve might to back up your choice do it , if you can’t realign for peace sake.
Belarus enjoys peace , Ukraine suffers war.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by onadana: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Answer reasonably. Ukraine hasn’t join NATO , they’ve lost 4 regions for life , military depleted lost their economy, and civilians with nothing to show . All these are Russia’s gain .

Why hasn't Russia taken Kiev,occupied Ukraine and install their puppet regime that is sympathetic to Moscow at least that was the goal of the so called "special military operation".Russia is a pariah nation,having friends in North Korea,Iran,Syria,Nicaragua etc.Russian economy is depleted,the high cost of sustaining this insensitive war is taking it's toll.Putin has being weakened,he is now a war criminal,can't transverse the globe as he wishes.NATO is closer to Russian border more than before...with Sweden,Finland now NATO members.Ukraine is on the path way of being an EU member.Long live Ukraine.SLAVA UKRAINIAN.GLORY TO UKRAINIA.GLORY TO THE MOTHER LAND.

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by KGBKremlin: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
Anybody who expected Ukraine to win this without direct involvement of the US and other NATO countries was just being sentimental.

Russia is a much more potent enemy.

Are they not same NATO and West general's and mercenaries fighting in Ukraine or you want NATO to go beyond their border and get nuke
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by israelmao(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

No sir.

Russia denied any claim of invading Ukraine till they finally did.

One thing I'm sure of Trump is that he wouldn't get America involved at all in this war. Meaning that Russia would probably Annex Ukraine BUT also that China could potentially ALSO Annex Taiwan!

To stop Russia is to stop China.

Do you think China should Annex Taiwan?

But this didn't happen throughout Trump's tenure and what is the probability or possibility that it would've happened?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
onadana:

Why hasn't Russia taken Kiev,occupied Ukraine and install their puppet regime that is sympathetic to Moscow at least that was the goal of the so called "special military operation".Russia is a pariah nation,having friends in North Korea,Iran,Syria,Nicaragua etc.Russian economy is depleted,the high cost of sustaining this insensitive war is taking it's toll.Putin has being weakened,he is now a war criminal,can't transverse the globe as he wishes.NATO is closer to Russian border more than before...with Sweden,Finland now NATO members.Ukraine is on the path way of being an EU member.Long live Ukraine.SLAVA UKRAINIAN.GLORY TO UKRAINIA.GLORY TO THE MOTHER LAND.

You forgot to mention India and China , Saudi Arabia as Russia ally too much western media has eaten you deep to the extent you pick up narrative that suit you to back your claims 😂.

I’ll not be surprised if Western media will start badmouthing china and Saudi as small economies and your likes will swallow it .
Biden is not even entertaining the talk of Ukraine joining NATO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
israelmao:

But this didn't happen throughout Trump's tenure and what is the probability or possibility that it would've happened?
The fracas in 2014 took place before Trump became president.
Putin had started funding the war with Ukraine through Donbas before Trump became President.
Ukraine had been clamoring to join EU before Trump became president.

All the excuse of Russia about Ukraine had been on before Trump ever became president.

The only factor is that Trump is a friend of Putin and thus would look away if Russia invades Ukraine and treat it as "European Problem"
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
egoldman:

You try, someone invaded another country and tells the world that leaving the land he occupies would never be part of any peace talk,does that make sense to you?

The internet is free. Inform yourself.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Bfly: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Favorisieren:

The military is suffering. Since you have decided to go back into our history, "a dey ground, and I full am". Educate yourself with the GDP of Nigeria when Nnamdi Azikiwe was the president and Tafawa Balewa was the prime minister ...then compare with Aguiyi Ironsi and Gowon. What did they know about government, economics, and foreign policy? For your information, it was after Gowon was overthrown he returned to school to pursue his Ph.D. That is why he is sound today.

Aguiyi Ironzi did not die for me. He died like a fowl. Yes. He was the chairman behind the scenes who planned the first coup and they killed Tafawa Balewa and one of the big politicians in Sokoto. Do you know where they killed Balewa? In Ibadan. Oh. So, Obafemi Awolowo ran to the north and he did not know anything about it.

The north was pained. And Aguiyi Ironsi assumed power. The North told him several times to give them justice and bring out the people who planned the coup, but Ironsi thought he was smart. He ignored them for 6 months. That was what brought Gowon to power.

So, tell me did Ironzi die for me? Neve NCr. He died because of his greediness. Period.

This statement cracked me. And when they overthrew the corrupt government, who did the military employ? The same corrupt politicians. Lol. They know nothing about economics, government, and foreign politics. So, they still employed the same old corrupt politicians. The only issue is that they employed opposition. It is like now....if the military takes over, they will employ people like Saraki and Dino who are in opposition. Lol.
Should I start mentioning those who worked with Ironsi and Gowon?

And since the military has no opposition, na straight corruption. The road is clear. Lol.

They usually punish those in the camp of the government they overthrow and employ opposition. Is this not what the military in Mali, Burkina Faso did? Go and check the cabinet of this new military leader in Niger. Lol.

Do you know how Babangida used politicians to embezzle? Lol. Dey play.

Based on what? Atiku of all people. Lol. Obi sef is better than Atiku. How did Obi make his money? And how did Atiku make his own? Lol. Let's leave the Pandora paper aside cos that tarnished his image big time..but he made his money before he got into public office and government. Atiku was a big boss in the custom. Lol. He stole money. Leave story.

Even Atiku's boss wrote a book about his pranky and shady ways. Lol. So, if you ask me..none of them is qualified. None. But Atiku is the worst in my opinion. Everyone has his opinion, and it's okay.

Sure. That sovereign nation you mentioned is why I will say this. Because Niger is one, we could not go inside Niger before this time. But see...it is an opportunity for Nigeria to enter Niger now. What is our mission? To put an end to Boko Haram. All weapons are imported to Nigeria via Niger. The border is so large that it will take us billions to patrol it. Or do you think we can embark on a wall like Trump's wall? Lol. So, we need to go inside and destroy all the networks inside. This war is the only opportunity we have. If we miss this opportunity, we cannot get it again. This is my opinion. (Read my old posts for more about this)

Lol. Taliban. You dey play? People America Japa from. A beg no make me laugh. Do you really understand the kind of desperation and determination involved when brainwashed with religion? Dey play.

No sir. I will leave you with the words of wisdom from the great Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Chief Gani Fawehinmi. He said, "The worst democracy is better than the best military rule". I agree 100%.

Sir, we have made progress. We are finally at the stage where we will computerize our voting system so that we can start seeing the real winners of elections. To me...Peter Obi is a hero in the last election, though, I am not his fan. Listen, I am not a supporter of the four leading candidates cos I know they are not the best for us. And as you know, the latest slogan is "All eyes on the judiciary".

Sir, do you want the military to take away the 1999 to 2023 sacrifices of Nigerians? Ha! You don't still understand what you are calling for. Just imagine one small captain takes over, Do you think Jonathan Goodluck Akinwunmi Adesina, Ngozi Iweala, Oby, Pat Utomi, etc. that we know are brains will agree to work with them? Na the likes Dino will accept bro. Now, tell me what will come out of it?

Do your calculation, sir.

You have listened to so much propaganda,

I don't have time to argue on two failed systems.
What i know are :

- Many Nigerian armed forces personnels have lost their lives in battles protecting Nigerians like you, not their personal families.
- Atiku is more experienced in Presidency than Tinubu and Obi, having been twice a vice President
- Taliban force cannot overcome Nigeria armed forces in Nigeria territory.
- Niger is a sovereign state and should be allowed to decide for herself.

Take this

A bad democracy is worse than no democracy
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

If your neighbors are inviting your enemies to attack you will you fold your arms and watch ?

It’s simple if you’ve might to back up your choice do it , if you can’t realign for peace sake.
Belarus enjoys peace , Ukraine suffers war.

Just provide one single evidence where Ukraine invited NATO to attack Ukraine!

If an armed robber invaded your house and took your vehicle and dinning table in 2014, would you do everything to prevent a reoccurrence in 2021?
If the armed robbers came again this time wanting your TV and code to your Bank Account would you just give them without resisting?

It seems this is what you are advising Ukrainians to do!
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by israelmao(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

The fracas in 2014 took place before Trump became president.
Putin had started funding the war with Ukraine through Donbas before Trump became President.
Ukraine had been clamoring to join EU before Trump became president.

All the excuse of Russia about Ukraine had been on before Trump ever became president.

The only factor is that Trump is a friend of Putin and thus would look away if Russia invades Ukraine and treat it as "European Problem"

Even Russia-Ukraine's furore started before mounted the corridor of power it's not certain that Russia would've invaded Urkraine and your last line even expressed this.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

Belarus is a better country to Ukraine which the western media try to paint the opposite no need to sugarcoat it , the west tried to overthrow lukashenko who told you they’re not interested in Belarus ? It’s just the fact that the President prefers Putin that’s why the west tag him as a puppet.
Countries close to USA who are not their Allie’s are facing sanctions right left and center .why is that so ? Venezuela and Cuba for example.

All the west wants is a unipolar world where they detect for every nation. That’s what Russia and China is fighting. Anytime the west supports a separatist group to overthrow a government its regarded as democratic fight if other countries do it it’s invasion. You’ve not answered my question on Kosovo why did the west invade that country? Do you prefer a multi world where you’ve options or unipolar world where you’ll be compelled that’s more like Modernized slavery .
You are repeating the same thing. It's not about the media it is about economic statistics!

Check the attachment from Wikipedia : is this the press?

Unfortunately, Russia wants her neighbours to be subservient to them. Is this not like having a unipolar world?

China wants Taiwan and Africa to be subservient to them. Is this not like having a unipolar world?

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
israelmao:

Even Russia-Ukraine's furore started before mounted the corridor of power it's not certain that Russia would've invaded Urkraine and your last even expressed this.
So why did they invade Ukraine?
Nothing really changed!
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by onadana: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

You forgot to mention India and China , Saudi Arabia as Russia ally too much western media has eaten you deep to the extent you pick up narrative that suit you to back your claims 😂.

I’ll not be surprised if Western media will start badmouthing china and Saudi as small economies and your likes will swallow it .
Biden is not even entertaining the talk of Ukraine joining NATO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk reasonably, let's reason as learned people and stop casting silly aspersions.Those so called countries you called are more aligned to the West than Russia.Saudi's security is hinged on the US.Oga what is the volume of trade between the US and China and China and Russia,what is the volume of trade between India and Russia compared to India and the US.Talk intelligently oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk / Angola Exits OPEC / Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.