Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? (11250 Views)

Should Couples Sleep Naked? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by boxypane(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Its wrong.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by BigDawsNet: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Depends... I hav nothing to hide from my partner... she can access my social media account....

But she can't access my Email and Gmail... due to my work... I received some top clearance info on my mail from work... and I can only view them....
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Morcash01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Access to each other accounts ! For what?.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by arantess: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
cool
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by saintopus(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.
While, others are seriously against it.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?

My wife and I used the same phone for Social Media.

No big deal. Wetin you dey hide?

3 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
For those of you saying you can't allow it. It just choose you have promiscuous vibez in your blood. Any marriage where both couples are not 100% open and communicative with each other is bound to have have issues. Unwillingness of my woman to give me access to her messages and social media simply breeds mistrust. E no get as e be. Let's call a spade a DAMN spade.
Petty stupidities such as locking ur phone from your husband, not allowing your husband to check your phone or even handbag just shows you are not ready or cut out for marriage. Shikena. When I get married, I have no reason to hide my phone from my wife. If the marriage don tire me, I will find a way to tell her so that we can work on fixing it. Mind you, I also expect the same attitude from my wife to be before I even marry her. If I discover she is all about privacy and secrecy, I will jejely dump her ass and move on undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Illegal1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
omoh........love never shark me reach dat extend..
my grl no fit get acess to my social media acct
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Chetas81(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
MALE AND FEMALE BINGOS WON'T ALLOWED IT TO HAPPENED, HELPER IS THEIR NAME
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Medianna(f): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Even if I’m given the access. What exactly am I checking?
Doing other things is harmless but once you begin to police someone else’s phone anything that looks like what you’re looking for, will be mistaken for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Carcholce: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chetas81:
MALE AND FEMALE BINGOS WON'T ALLOWED IT TO HAPPENED, HELPER IS THEIR NAME

What does “helper” mean?
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Oyerinde16(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Felimax:
Even though I have access to my wife's accounts I have never for once checked her accounts but she cannot do without my phone.

She checks like every single opportunity she has, very annoying.

Sha, those Hawks outside knows how to keep their distance.

Twale baba... Hawks outside keeping distance waiting for good opportunity to devour big gbolasticlala...

My wife go wait make I enter bath room, boom she de on to my phone....

Unluckily for her, I placed my second phone (no sim, just gaming) on record n hid le it up the curtain... I suppose as I enter bathroom the speed at which my wife carry my phone, she claim she doesn't know my password, baba she wrote it down... Enter my phone check WhatsApp, enter FB messenger, enter bank alert... While I was bathing, I did as if I wanted to come out, she returned it then carry am again... When she calculated I was done bathing, she returned the phone... One day I accused her of stealing my password and her accessing my phone, we drag am sotee she was ready to swear with the bible, when I showed her the video on my second phone, she weak ask me do you want to now carry your belt n beat me... I asked her if I have ever beat her before, she said I can start now... Omo I weak... See better setup... Fear women, then fear who no fear that specie....

7 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by NaijaNaWaa: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Don't share ur phone with any woman.. There are many ways to show love... Women are very good in calculation, don't do something u will regret..
Whether you are a cheating or not' don't even show ur woman your bank balance...
Weak men should not quote...
You omitted the most important part: "whether she is cheating or not..."
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
and why would i do that?

I can unlock my account if she wants to check but not my password.

My privacy is sacrosanct. I dont share with anyone.

I don't have access to her media and dont need to.

Marriage is not a bondage contract and i am not a child to be monitored.
If you dont trust me, you might as well go ahead with a divorce.

I cannot be with a woman who polices my social media accounts.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by ezekieloe(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
There is nothing wrong with having access to each other social media accounts except you have something to hide.

I don't lock my phone.

My wife and children freely get access to it and also access to all my social media accounts.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Anny69: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
I do not even know.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Chetas81(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Carcholce:

What does “helper” mean?
majority of cheaters use helpers to save contact,both male and their female
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Rhassidy360: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yes if you no de hide anything
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Eniolohunda: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why not if you have nothing to hide, as a matter of fact it's good to have someone cautioning someone, we are all human. About checking phone, that is when both of one of you don't have job, I've never even have time for my own phone let alone hubby, likewise him too don't have time for mine too, i even scolded my husband for not trying to know my phone password because I passworded it for the kids.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by benqo01(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
I SUGGEST COUPLE SHOULDNT GO THROUGH EACH OTHER'S PHONE TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Basiljoe: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Heart break loading........
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by lascos912(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
both of them go explain to each other tire
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by dilicond: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
My wife has full access to all my social media platforms. Infant, she helps update my statues or posts sometimes. When you have nothing to hide and you believe in yourself and in your spouse, then this shouldn't be an issue. It also create true bond and trust between you two.

3 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?
The answer is a capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

There is nothing wrong in men share Thier social media privacy with there wives... It even help for more security....

But I think it's only jobless men have time to be looking at Thier wives social media.

2 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Abagworo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yes, yes and yes . It is now left for them to decide when and if they will open them but access should be unlimited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by iamtardey: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
I think it’s nothing if you ask me, you can have my log in if you want to but then I’ll advise DONT just follow me and comment HES MINE under all my posts grin

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Abifarin16: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you have nothing to hide why not. I am even thinking of syncing our passwords to certain stuff in case of an emergency.

People need to marry their friends and stay faithful, all this things would be a none issue.

But greed no go let some of us.

God Help Us Human Beings.

A person that will cheat will do it still whether you give them access to your brain.

Most times the cheating takes place where you are not looking at. Like fight your enemies where they aren't.

2 Likes

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by winner37(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Currently my girlfriend is ruling over my Facebook account same I do to her
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nooo.. but I'll still find out her password smiley
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Abifarin16: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........love never shark me reach dat extend..

my grl no fit get acess to my social media acct

Because you are doing things that are not right that's just it it's not about love sharking you. You don't trust so you can't be trusted, you will attract someone like you.

That's why people should be cautious the kind of digital footprints they leave on the internet.

Can you let you pastor, imam, father or somebody who you respect go through your SM handles, if this people can go through your SM then what you are doing on it is wrong, plain and simple.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Abifarin16: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
benqo01:
I SUGGEST COUPLE SHOULDNT GO THROUGH EACH OTHER'S PHONE TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES.

As couples there shouldnt be stories that touch.

Na person we dey do bad thing dey fear shake down.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Emusan(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

If you're clean and God blessed you with a godly woman.

Your peace of mind is 100%

I'm even the one who used to remind my wife my password sometimes and we both use the same password.

Marry in God's way!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) / See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.