Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? (11249 Views)

Should Couples Sleep Naked? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Guy believe me, If she's checking your account more frequently, SHE'S NOT CLEAN AND THERE ARE THINGS HAPPENING IN HERS THAT YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF. TRY CHECKING HER PHONE FOR LIKE A WEEK SECRETLY TO PROVE ME WRONG.
WOMEN WHO CHEAT ARE VERY DEFENSIVE, PROTECTIVE AND HATE TO BE CHEATED ON.
THEY CAN ACT LIKE THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END IF THEY CATCH YOU CHEATING ON THEM...

Nah!! Never!
That's for boys not men.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Coolgent(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.
While, others are seriously against it.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?

My wife can access my facebook account at will for the last 10years (i have morethan 4k friends with over 6k followers)
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Bfly: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Problem must to sup.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Twale baba... Hawks outside keeping distance waiting for good opportunity to devour big gbolasticlala...

My wife go wait make I enter bath room, boom she de on to my phone....

Unluckily for her, I placed my second phone (no sim, just gaming) on record n hid le it up the curtain... I suppose as I enter bathroom the speed at which my wife carry my phone, she claim she doesn't know my password, baba she wrote it down... Enter my phone check WhatsApp, enter FB messenger, enter bank alert... While I was bathing, I did as if I wanted to come out, she returned it then carry am again... When she calculated I was done bathing, she returned the phone... One day I accused her of stealing my password and her accessing my phone, we drag am sotee she was ready to swear with the bible, when I showed her the video on my second phone, she weak ask me do you want to now carry your belt n beat me... I asked her if I have ever beat her before, she said I can start now... Omo I weak... See better setup... Fear women, then fear who no fear that specie....

Respect sir!
I am literally living two lives in two cities. Warri & Port Harcourt. I respect men with wisdom, I respect you!

Nuf said!
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by InvertedHammer: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some couples feel it's vital to allow their spouses to have access to their social media accounts.

Would you allow your spouse have access to your WhatsApp, Facebook, IG etc at free will?
/
Waste of effort and time. Give her a new phone as a gift. Ensure you install a keylogger. Then prepare your heart for a heartbreak.

/

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Quebec91(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
wink
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Yeah
The rate of cheating and infidelity is too much. Bit that won't stop some idiots from cheating. They know how to keep their cheating lifestyle out of social media.
They mostly use small phones to call their side chicks sef.
If you're reading this and you're cheating on your partner, have a change of heart. Karma sure knows how to deal with wrong doers.
☮️ Peace.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by TruthinAction: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

They should actually have one account if they truly trust each other. So, when you are chatting with them, you need to find out if it's the husband or wife. There are couples the have joint social media accounts.

If they must be different, they should permit each other to have access to it.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Geekop: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wetin you no go see for Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Felimax:

Nah!! Never!
That's for boys not men.

Keep foolīng yourself grin
Steve Harvey brother cheesy grin grin
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Keep foolīng yourself grin
Steve Harvey brother cheesy grin grin

Has nothing to do with that.
Steve Harvey is an expert but real men don't share no secrrt cos what works for me may never work for you.

Do you know what it means to meet a lady @17 and marry her @22?

The day of my wedding I told my wife I am looking forward to.day she will divorce me. Till now I still tell her that.

What you don't know you may never know till you die.
A fool is always a haste to call others a fool.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Medianna(f): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2023
maasoap:

Can you allow your husband to have access to your phone/social media? It is not about policing at all. Once a while, I do use my phone for transactions. And I wrote down all my own PINS, codes, usernames and various passwords on a piece of paper for her because she's not interested just like you said in your post
I don’t usually have password on my phone since I stated using phone 2011 till date(except on few occasions). So anyone can access my phone

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by iammolise(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2023
It repulses me when I see people walking around with this romanticized notion of what love is, most women and men believe untill they have full access to your everything then they're convinced you love them, that's jealousy not love, love is not difficult, love should not make you feel like you're being monitored. That you're couples doesn't mean you're still not independent individuals and should have your personal reserves, every person on earth is entitled to their own privacy, even prisoners have privacy at times, then why should the free feel captive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2023
iammolise:
It repulses me when I see people walking around with this romanticized notion of what love is, most women and men believe untill they have full access to your everything then they're convinced you love them, that's jealousy not love, love is not difficult, love should not make you feel like you're being monitored. That you're couples doesn't mean you're still not independent individuals and should have your personal reserves, every person on earth is entitled to their own privacy, even prisoners have privacy at times, then why should the free feel captive.

That is bondage not love or marriage! The fact that I am married does not mean giving up my individuality.

You need my eyeballs(Biometrics) to get into my social media so no password to share except you wan pluck my eyeballs to keep.

My wife is busy and has no time for such pettiness and insecurities and neither will i subject myself to such degradation.

If you are too insecure, never go into a marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2023
Felimax:

Has nothing to do with that.
Steve Harvey is an expert but real men don't share no secrrt cos what works for me may never work for you.

Do you know what it means to meet a lady @17 and marry her @22?

The day of my wedding I told my wife I am looking forward to.day she will divorce me. Till now I still tell her that.

What you don't know you may never know till you die.
A fool is always a haste to call others a fool.

Guy man pack!
You're only foolīng yourself!
A wife that checks her husband's phone at every given opportunity... You think she doesn't know what she's doing?
She's most likely trying to make sure that you're not doing what she's doing...
If you like, marry her from birth as a virgin, it won't stop her from cheating if she wants to. If good looking, wealthy and intelligent men couldn't keep their wife and marriage, who the fk do you think you are? grin
If you have the guts and e sure for you, tell her to go, nakeɗ, hold bible or whatever or take her to a shrine and swear that since both of you have been dating since she was 17 TILL DATE, no other man has "touched" her grin grin grin
Yẹyẹ
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by DenreleDave(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Skyview01:

That is bondage not love or marriage! The fact that I am married does not mean giving up my individuality.

You need my eyeballs(Biometrics) to get into my social media so no password to share except you wan pluck my eyeballs to keep.

My wife is busy and has no time for such pettiness and insecurities and neither will i subject myself to such degradation.

If you are too insecure, never go into a marriage.
we go pluck am

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Guy man pack!
You're only foolīng yourself!
A wife that checks her husband's phone at every given opportunity... You think she doesn't know what she's doing?
She's most likely trying to make sure that you're not doing what she's doing...
If you like, marry her from birth as a virgin, it won't stop her from cheating if she wants to. If good looking, wealthy and intelligent men couldn't keep their wife and marriage, who the fk do you think you are? grin
If you have the guts and e sure for you, tell her to go, nakeɗ, hold bible or whatever or take her to a shrine and swear that since both of you have been dating since she was 17 TILL DATE, no other man has "touched" her grin grin grin
Yẹyẹ

You are only a man of pain. You are so wounded in your past and still cannot let go. Please accept my empathy.

Na my wife nor be your own or your papa own. Even if she cheats on me that will be my headache not yours. In fact, I will even love her more.

I compelled her to date other guys and have sex with whoever she is dating, I literally break-up the relationship so that she can have a feel of the difference then gave her my marriage proposal. That is me, I did it and I am counting almost eight years in marriage.

Are you even married? When men are talking boys should shut up! For your life can stand another man f*cking your girl?

You think every "g" is G?
Ogbeni let her cheat I beg it's not your business.

Thanks for your understanding!

Yours Only
Felimax
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Felimax:

You are only a man of pain. You are so wounded in your past and still cannot let go. Please accept my empathy.

Na my wife nor be your own or your papa own. Even if she cheats on me that will be my headache not yours. In fact, I will even love her more.

I compelled her to date other guys and have sex with whoever she is dating, I literally break-up the relationship so that she can have a feel of the difference then gave her my marriage proposal. That is me, I did it and I am counting almost eight years in marriage.

Are you even married? When men are talking boys should shut up! For your life can stand another man f*cking your girl?

You think every "g" is G?
Ogbeni let her cheat I beg it's not your business.

Thanks for your understanding!

Yours Only
Felimax
Now I know where this mumuness is coming from... grin
Only a despicable, low self-esteem, low-life and someone of no morals and VALUE will give room to someone they claim to love to be used like toilet papers by other men. What value will that add to your life?
There's absolutely nothing on earth that gives value to a young woman than her beauty and sexual purity, innocence and chastity. A reasonable and high value man should be the only to program sexual experience and fantasies in her woman and not allow other men do it for him. No woman needs to be experienced to be good in bed. The more sexual experience a woman has, the more broken and damaged she is. The likely SHE CHEATS also. You think she can absolutely cut off ties with all the men you allowed her to have experience with? Even if she tries, what if some of them are assholēs and won't leave her alone? Your biggest fear should be not to allow her catch you cheat because she take vengeance. Even if she only suspected and the people she can easily do it with are some of those men she has had experience with.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
we go pluck am

A beg, i still need am for a while
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Only a despicable, low self-esteem, low-life and someone of no morals and VALUE will give room to someone they claim to love to be used like toilet papers by other men. What value will that add to your life?
There's absolutely nothing on earth that gives value to a young woman than her sexual purity, innocence and chastity. A reasonable and high value should be the only to program sexual experience and fantasies in her woman and not allow other men do it for her. No woman needs to be experienced to be good in bed. The more sexual experience a woman has, the more broken and damaged she is. The likely SHE CHEATS also. You think she can absolutely cut off ties with all the men you allowed her to have experience with? Even if she tries, what if someone of them are assholēs and won't leave her alone? Your biggest fear should be not to allow her catch you cheat because she take vengeance. Even if she only suspected and the people she can easily do it with are some of those men she has had experience with.

Go and hug transformer!
It's my life!
See as you dey talk dey spit for your body because of matter wey nor concern you.

I am a liberal king!
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by emanobis(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2023
And what the hell is wrong with that if no one has nothing to hide?
All these "don't touch my phone" even creates this environment for suspicion and unfaithfulness
Giving your partner access to your phone, not just the social media account, is fun to be honest.
It's so healthy and creates a very peaceful and serene home
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

There's absolutely nothing on earth that gives value to a young woman than her beauty and sexual purity, innocence and chastity. A reasonable and high value man should be the only to program sexual experience and fantasies in her woman and not allow other men do it for him. No woman needs to be experienced to be good in bed. The more sexual experience a woman has, the more broken and damaged she is. The likely SHE CHEATS also. You think she can absolutely cut off ties with all the men you allowed her to have experience with? Even if she tries, what if someone of them are assholēs and won't leave her alone? Your biggest fear should be not to allow her catch you cheat because she take vengeance. Even if she only suspected and the people she can easily do it with are some of those men she has had experience with.
Read this again Felimax
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by MonicaSmith: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2023
If both have clean hands, then yes. But if not, the answer is no.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Read this again Felimax

That is where she has great respect for me. Like she venerates me like mad.

Guy relax your nerves.

Like on several occasions we have stumbled on some of those my rivals even the ones that threaten to kill me if I don't leave their girl. I have never for once interfere in their issues.

You are a king when your spouse can hardly keep anything from you. You know when you have a woman that is ready to do anything to keep you and keep you away from the eyes of other women. See, certain things cannot be explained. We are Deltans and we belong to a set of people who are very cultural and traditional. Oga, you don't joke with it. Them nor born the woman well. I really don't want to bring this part in but that is the firm reality. She rather move for a divorce have her dowry returned before the other guy will creep in. See this lady cannot just afford to loose what she is getting this way to another guy whom she is not sure of.

We have seen a lot of them. They go out of marriage and before you say Jack they are gone except you have your dowry returned.

We don't joke with it here.
Personally, my spouse cheating is the least of my concerns.
I got four kids already who by God's grace are all mine so what am I killing myself for?

Someday hopefully I will leave this world and hopefully she will still be around, I will not wake up to start running after anybody that is interested in her.

Now too much money making projects in my head and want to travel round the world and I don't think the subject matter is actually a burden to me. It is not.

Cheat if you want cheat but don't lemme catch you and don't lemme smell it.

Nothing can be as simple as a snake but you don't go close,
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by FuckTheMod: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Felimax:

That is where she has great respect for me. Like she venerates me like mad.

Guy relax your nerves.

Like on several occasions we have stumbled on some of those my rivals even the ones that threaten to kill me if I don't leave their girl. I have never for once interfere in their issues.

You are a king when your spouse can hardly keep anything from you. You know when you have a woman that is ready to do anything to keep you and keep you away from the eyes of other women. See, certain things cannot be explained. We are Deltans and we belong to a set of people who are very cultural and traditional. Oga, you don't joke with it. Them nor born the woman well. I really don't want to bring this part in but that is the firm reality. She rather move for a divorce have her dowry returned before the other guy will creep in. See this lady cannot just afford to loose what she is getting this way to another guy whom she is not sure of.

We have seen a lot of them. They go out of marriage and before you say Jack they are gone except you have your dowry returned.

We don't joke with it here.
Personally, my spouse cheating is the least of my concerns.
I got four kids already who by God's grace are all mine so what am I killing myself for?

Someday hopefully I will leave this world and hopefully she will still be around, I will not wake up to start running after anybody that is interested in her.

Now too much money making projects in my head and want to travel round the world and I don't think the subject matter is actually a burden to me. It is not.

Cheat if you want cheat but don't lemme catch you and don't lemme smell it.

Nothing can be as simple as a snake but you don't go close,
You're just ranting and blabbing unnecessarily. All that is not needed if you can prove yourself.
You can't see beyond your nose and you can't read minds. All I'm telling you are plausible FACTS and reality. You can't be the most adorable man earth that no woman can cheat on. If people Like Will Smith, Steve Harvey, Elon Musk, Jeff etc with all their wealth, good looks and intelligence can be cheated on, who the fk do you think you are? grin
Mind you, that you're handsome, rich, good in bed, jovial, caring and religious can not make a woman not to cheat on you. Even popular and successful pastors have cheated on by their mommy g.o.
You just dey play I swear grin
If e sure for you, put her into the test cheesy grin grin
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
iammolise:
What are you hiding?
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Felimax(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You're just ranting and blabbing unnecessarily. All that is not needed if you can prove yourself.
You can't see beyond your nose and you can't read minds. All I'm telling you are plausible FACTS and reality. You can't be the most adorable man earth that no woman can cheat on. If people Like Will Smith, Steve Harvey, Elon Musk, Jeff etc with all their wealth, good looks and intelligence can be cheated on, who the fk do you think you are? grin
Mind you, that you're handsome, rich, good in bed, jovial, caring and religious can not make a woman not to cheat on you. Even popular and successful pastors have cheated on by their mommy g.o.
You just dey play I swear grin
If e sure for you, put her into the test cheesy grin grin

That is the point you don't get. It is not a burden to me. Like guy you don't understand everybody cannot be the same.

Lol! That cannot be my problem. Not at all, never! I have seen 99%. Cheating is the last thing a woman can do to hurt me.

I have grown very thick skin over that and have buried all fears. As a matter of fact my fears are scared of me. You will never get it.

Thank you sha for talking! You try!
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
It is a big No no.....
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by mapist(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Twale baba... Hawks outside keeping distance waiting for good opportunity to devour big gbolasticlala...

My wife go wait make I enter bath room, boom she de on to my phone....

Unluckily for her, I placed my second phone (no sim, just gaming) on record n hid le it up the curtain... I suppose as I enter bathroom the speed at which my wife carry my phone, she claim she doesn't know my password, baba she wrote it down... Enter my phone check WhatsApp, enter FB messenger, enter bank alert... While I was bathing, I did as if I wanted to come out, she returned it then carry am again... When she calculated I was done bathing, she returned the phone... One day I accused her of stealing my password and her accessing my phone, we drag am sotee she was ready to swear with the bible, when I showed her the video on my second phone, she weak ask me do you want to now carry your belt n beat me... I asked her if I have ever beat her before, she said I can start now... Omo I weak... See better setup... Fear women, then fear who no fear that specie....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Women ehn.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by iammolise(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
maasoap:

What are you hiding?
I'm not making a case for people who cheat, it's wrong at all fronts, but I'll never ask my girlfriend or wife for the password to their accounts, the kind of person I am I'll know if she's cheating even without seeing any evidence, it's better know the signs than to go about policing her looking for what will break your heart and probably make you burned or violent (if you're the type), and in the same way also I wouldn't want my spouse to do unto me as I have not done unto her undecided
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by BennyDGreat: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
iamtardey:
I think it’s nothing if you ask me, you can have my log in if you want to but then I’ll advise DONT just follow me and comment HES MINE under all my posts grin

Lol
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
iammolise:
I'm not making a case for people who cheat, it's wrong at all fronts, but I'll never ask my girlfriend or wife for the password to their accounts, the kind of person I am I'll know if she's cheating even without seeing any evidence, it's better know the signs than to go about policing her looking for what will break your heart and probably make you burned or violent (if you're the type), and in the same way also I wouldn't want my spouse to do unto me as I have not done unto her undecided

Laughing. Gf, may be not. But wife, when you marry, you will know that it is different.
It doesn't have to look or feel like policing but you will need access to your wife's phone once in a while. There will be the need. Imagine living with your wife for 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years and not knowing her phone's passwords and not knowing yours! It doesn't sound normal or idealistic at all.

Note: about the accounts, people rarely logged out of their social media accounts. One may not even need those ones.
Re: Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? by femijay8271(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Waste of effort and time. Give her a new phone as a gift. Ensure you install a keylogger. Then prepare your heart for a heartbreak.

/

Hello, please can u explain the work of the keylogger for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) / See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.