Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (45045 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
See foolish Yoruba wanna claim IGBO.

Is this what they are teaching you at that useless office at Oshogbo?

Ko ni dafu eh..oloshi werey..spits grin

pquaver:

I am not humbled, i am only even talk because as an igboman, your folly will still affect me tomorrow, because when 90% of a tribe act foolish the reasonable ones amongst us will suffer mistaken identity.. I saw u do something like thos 8 years that Buhari didn't go to school, he is an illiterate ewhile he jas a Cambridge exam result higher than GCE obi u worship presented, did the foolish noise stop him from completely 8years? No.. It is exactly same thing here.. I am just sad our people are doing same thing for the next 16 years... Only fool does same thing over and over again expecting a different result..
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
E pain am wellu wellu...

Cry Blood.. cool

Shey you get mouth before why now turning it to child play? U for continue na make you hear beta words to reset your brain.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
This one dey cry blood.. cool

Dottormentor:
I'm not surprise, your father died of hunger and your mother died as a prostitute. So what value can they produce
Bastard
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Thonee(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Americans loves fóólish African leaders líke Thief-nubu.

They like people they can manipulate and have their way to stéàl their resources through crook ways and baba diapers represents one.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Generational ENVY and HATE keeps them pumping....

Leave them alone to themselves and see them consume each other.

Yoruba unity is based on 'collective' hate for each other. Remove that external Hate and see them eat each other raw.. cool

Blaze14k:

Those guys are crazy for sure. I keep wondering what is making them happy amid this hardship.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rants based on hallucination and excess cocaine sniffing.

Carry your ojuelegba foolishness and drop it at Irabiji. Just imagine your Nonsensical Capping.. cool

modernWays:

Who in his or her right sense would be insulting a governor of a state because of individual credential in one of institutions in his state that he is not the VC? Who in his right sense would be attacking a whole CSU of forgery even after the university has clarified their position about it? Who in his right sense will believe Obi actually won election when his present in core North is almost non-existence?

The reality is that, Obi is very very daft, I am just happy such stupid personality did not find his way round Aso rock.

By the virtue of grace, you had over 6m votes, instead of you to capitalise on that by congratulating Obidients family for a job well done and advise them to intensify their efforts for a new Nigeria, which he has cunningly established in their minds in next election, he keep following a destructive path thinking he would gain more sympathy votes next time. He has already lose a little hope left outside his region SE. Let him contest again and see.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Your picture weak....

Is that all..in less than 6months..you will be begging. Bookmark.. cool

raskymonojendor:

Who is your daddy now and Peter Obi's daddy now.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Beta word from you .
You wey no get sense. I believe

Mufutau
Mukaila
Tajudeen
Kabiru
Habibat

??

E be like say you dey.madt sah..mugu

jrusky:

Shey you get mouth before why now turning it to child play? U for continue na make you hear beta words to reset your brain.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by aswani(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You don dey fear..

IGBOs need to go back to their region ASAP. cool

Wetin I dey fear?

Go and deal with whoever you want to. Just don't be surprised if you look back and realise no one else is following you and you start collecting wotowoto from people you say you'll deal with.

Calm yourself down my friend, President Tinubu is here for the next 4 years at least.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
No be 8years again.....

Tinubu will be booted out before December..just dey watch.. cool

aswani:

Wetin I dey fear?

Go and deal with whoever you want to. Just don't be surprised if you look back and realise no one else is following you and you start collecting wotowoto from people you say you'll deal with.

Calm yourself down my friend, President Tinubu is here for the next 4 years at least.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obidients people are labouring in vain over Tinubu presidency they can attack anybody they are all mannerless children of hate and perdition

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ElSudani: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Goodvibes007:

I heard Buhari started building 15 Psychiatry in the SE. I wonder how far the development has gone. It's now an endemic at this point.

Tinubu should add another 15. These folks are beyond gone.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ebenholer2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Since OBEDIENTS have lost in court...now is the time to waste time on ill-informed certification propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Abifarin16: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Our world can't get better with people holding this kind of view.

According to you because Tinubu didn't set the precedence he shouldn't be brought to book. This is appalling view point.
When deportation starts you will know. Go after CSU, not governor of the state. Tinubu said he graduated CSU 1979. The governor you are trolling was governor then right?
Our system did not pick up the fault when he Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1999, who is to blame?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Abifarin16: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
hobat4cash:

Quit blabbing

When the deportation starts we go see who dey blab.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Abifarin16: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Your problem is how not to give Africans/Other Nigerians bad name so that America will not stop them from Japaing, Abi?

You are not interested in building your country in a way that you will never wanna Japa?

The people that came third in an election are shouting more than everybody

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by nnenwa5: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Seun Osewa, how you allowed this is kind of sensational headline to grace your frontpage is worrisome. I know that you don't care about the tribal war going-on on your forum as long as it brings you traffic. I have read those tweets and there's no way that the tweeters mentioned that they are obideints. Seriously, don't allow this tribal war on your forum to consume you. It's pathetic and an eyesaw.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Abifarin16: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2023
Newton2024:
Your brain is deceiving you. Not everyone is a criminal like Tinubu your drug baron.

Let him win first let us see, Oo sorry he came third.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by PaNnamdi: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2023
opamoses1:

Meanwhile, Asiwaju is steaming full speed ahead grin
Why u continue in your poverty wink
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Beolly(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
cool

🤣😁...

Bunch of lunatics.... These trolls better forget about applying for US Visa any time soon

Baba Adeboye RCCG ---- Canceled by Obidioots

Nairaland Access in UAE --- Reported by Obi supporters in Dubai

INEC and Yakoob mahmuhd --- Cancelled by Obidiotsa

Wole Soyinka ---- Cancelled Obidiotts

Fela Anikulapo ---- Cancelled Obi supporters

House of the Rock Pst Adefarasin ---- Cancelled by Obidiotsa

Pst Kumuyi.... Cancelled

I don't understand Nairaland Access in UAE?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by LajaLaba: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Adaobi the manwoman rats are something else grin
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by pquaver(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See foolish Yoruba wanna claim IGBO.

Is this what they are teaching you at that useless office at Oshogbo?

Ko ni dafu eh..oloshi werey..spits grin

I am no yoruba man.. You can deceive urself.. I am no obi supporter right from inception.. My igboness does not depend on support for obi. I remain that igbo who will keep serving you the bitterleaf truth u hate to eat... Let yoruba people deal with them self..

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Raskimonojendor: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2023
pquaver:

I am no yoruba man.. You can deceive urself.. I am no obi supporter right from inception.. My igboness does not depend on support for obi. I remain that igbo who will keep serving you the bitterleaf truth u hate to eat... Let yoruba people deal with them self..
You are not alone. There are still millions of Igbo with a good head on their shoulders like my friend below.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Raskimonojendor: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2023
LajaLaba:
Adaobi the manwoman rats are something else grin
Honestly, no one knows exactly what they want. They are just an "anywhere belle face" aka headless mob 🤣

They also have zero respect for the rule of law. It's their way or the highway.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Goodnigga: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2023
opamoses1:

Meanwhile, Asiwaju is steaming full speed ahead grin
People like you are the ones who don't love Nigeria to move ahead eventhough they are suffering. What has BAT done for you since he came in. You think we are dealing with tribalism here
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ijaya123: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Hey ya..
Atiku is the Obident now abi? cool

Who initiated the suit in court and who carry the matter for head like gala?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ijaya123: 12:51am On Aug 30, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
see how u couldnt swallow the truth thrown at u grin but deviated as usual.
u guys keep dragging Nigeria back by voting irresponsible people because of tribe and religion. first it was buhari with no certificate, now it another useless old man with same no certificate.
we have kept quiet enough. Nigeria belong to all of us and we must not fold our hands and watch u people to continue destroying it.
we must fight to save nigeria from the grip of tribal and religion elements like u

Self delusion is a fundamental human right

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by peculiar2233: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:
These Obidients are the lowest of scums in Nigeria.
They never believe in Nigeria anyway and think the country is a zoo so no suprise at this cyber bullying that they have embarked on.
E pain you say your demi god has been bursted 🤣🤣
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by patomberekpe(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Bad headline, Nigerians not Obidient, Evil reporting
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Abifarin16:

Just Imagine what will happen If their candidate had won?
This is an eye opener, abysmal sour losers.
This will jeopardize their candidate come election time, the internet don't forget.

Nothing would happen. Wetin Dey happen now, Wey no worst, Covid these bastards hide indomie and palliatives from the masses, they suck your commonwealth and it’s Igbos who are your main problem People dying daily. Igbos are your main problem? The common man can’t get a job without knowing someone and Igbos are your problem?? It’s sad to see the masses who are been cheated fight each other while the hoodlums politicians enjoy with their kids. The Igbos and yoruba politicians sit and wine together.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Rooneyboy(m): 2:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

What opportunity r u talking about? Opportunity to go to where exactly?
If Nigeria were to be good people wouldn't bother going to anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.