Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44721 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ashez: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
O regiela
Tinubu go comot from that chair by fire, and by force, if we no rough handle him, he no go comot
The Revolution has just started.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
They have every right to drag the man

Tinubu was sworn in unconstitutionally

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Masterito(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obidients or Nigerians? Lol.
raskymonojendor:
OMG. They have gone after the Governor of Illinois too

🤣🤣🤣🤣

nlfpmod, mynd44
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Lastmessenger2: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jatriot:
I have said before and I will say it again, Nigeria should go and buy land somewhere close to Central Africa Republic and provide free ticket to everybody that was to renounce being a citizen of Nigeria to go there. Same way Liberia and Sierria Leone were formed.

No country can do well when one section located within the country or as nearby neighbors is doing everything to sabotage the little efforts being made to grow.
what do you expect when you rig election? There is no point in buying land. Just allow them have their Biafra and you can remain in Nigeria and continue with election rigging and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by fredoooooo: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obituarists are the most pholee3sh being in politics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by CursedOsuPigs: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
I am really glad this scandal is being escalated from every and any angle. A fraud should not be seating as a president of a nation that have suffered untold hardship under this hopeless criminals that kept recycling themselves in government with the connivance of these so called world powers.

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this Tinubu’s certificate scandal issue

You go cry taya🤣

Ooooo mo meme🤣

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ashez: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
They have every right to drag the man

Tinubu was sworn in unconstitutionally
The case is very simple
Tinubu is not our president, we didn't vote for him, he bought his way all through his life but at this point, the game is over for him. I imagine the embarrassment facing him in days to come.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by YesDaddyTill203: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
I am really glad this scandal is being escalated from every and any angle. A fraud should not be seating as a president of a nation that have suffered untold hardship under this hopeless criminals that kept recycling themselves in government with the connivance of these so called world powers.

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this Tinubu’s certificate scandal issue

Stupidity and gullibility must be prevalent in your DNA.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by nelronaldo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is just dumb

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
opamoses1:

Meanwhile, Asiwaju is steaming full speed ahead grin

We know why naa? Cos US vested interest in Niger republic abi who is the chairman of ECOWAS?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Rebuke: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Where is the attack?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by RomanGreen: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:
They are called headless mob for a reason.

They continue disgracing themselves globally. The uncultured kids Dem

You are pained, more painment is coming. Since you guys think you can buy your way out of everything, public embarrassment for you and anyone that has any shady biz with you is what awaits you all. Shameless certificate forgers and liars. Una never see anything. Una think say this is business as usual. Cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by abbey621(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why am I not surprised? The same set of people running to ICC and NATO to come help them fight Nigerian government.....Mental patients grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by helinues: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
RomanGreen:

You are pained, more painment is coming. Since you guys think you can buy your way out of everything, public embarrassment for you and anyone that has any shady biz with you is what awaits you all. Shameless certificate forgers and liars. Una never see anything. Una think say this is business as usual. Cry more

Make una continue disgracing unaselves.

15 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by YesDaddyTill203: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this tinubu's certificate scandal issue

Tinubu/FG will eventually need to build a new mental hospital in each of the 5 SE States for all these lunatic IPOB terrorist cannibals. The emergence of a Yoruba Muslim man as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has made so many IPOB terrorist cannibals lose their common sense. They have lost their ability to think and behave rationally. A Yoruba Muslim as the president is the last thing they can ever imagine happening; hence, this has robbed them of the little sanity that they had left. Now they have gone totally insane and mad.
Their psychosis will only worsen as Tinubu will be President for the next eight years. Sooner or later, some of them will end up naked on the streets just because of Tinubu. LUNATICS

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
"Gloria A TINUBU" is what is in Chicago record
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Iamzik: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

Bro which blowback? Are you in support of a president with questionable academic record and allegations of forgery?

Why is he fighting tooth and nail to block CSU from publishing his so called academic record?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Afolabimills(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

u are sick

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by RomanGreen: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

Shut up jare. We will not let liars and certificate forgers to rest. Shame on you for defending this criminality, if una want make this thing stop then tell Tinubu provide his certs
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
I didn't know Pritzker was Governor of Illinois. Press his neck, don't let him breathe. They want to place a fix. The Pritzkers are among the most corrupt of Democrats.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Newton2024: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Even if PO or Atiku had won their would be a scandal. Give Nigeria a beautiful image because of One Man. Kudos
Your brain is deceiving you. Not everyone is a criminal like Tinubu your drug baron.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by oilyngbati(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ipob = Obi.diots = Peter Obi

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for ipob terrorists

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
That seat go hot for Asiwaju...... Era of technicalities rule by some old stupid judge is gone in Nigeria!
Youbare wasting your time. This election is called O ti lo. Gk and look for work. Tinubu is Mr focus and don't listen to marabouts. You did more than these before the election. Gbogbo yin ti Luke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by SILVERLINES: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
tiger28:

See PAINMENT!!!

Nigerian elections haven't been this terroristic.....UNTIL the ibos showed up with a Candidate.

Sad!
you are so stupiid for saying the bolded words

I know u are so stupiid to know that igbo is part of Nigeria and has every right to contest an election in this damn country
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Maxxim: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
I just hope this folks won't attract anymore negativity towards the spoilt image of the country, is this how things works, must people succumb to your interest by force, I just tire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by israelmao(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Until everyone is touched Nigeria will not be free from shackles of bad political leadership.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Majesty7: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

Quoting themselves as Nigerians is worrisome. I believe everybody knows them as fools. No sane person will take Obi and his useless followers serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by deltateam: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin New dimensions of vawulence.
I wanted to read medicine and surgery but it didn't work out.

How much is the Chicago university selling MBBS certificate?

Let me go and buy new scissors and lab coat. Una go hear scores.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

thank Obidients
govt will never take us for granted again.
Nigeria is everyone's project whether north, or south. we all must fight for a better country.
this brainless agbadorians will come to later appreciate the fight we did
keep the fire up
if this man nor respond to us well, we will take it to POTUS
that university must tell us the truth about Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Benwallt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

You and your tribe don't have the numbers and the brain. Continue labouring in vain. Tinubu will spend 8 years as the president and he will install a northerner before he leaves office. You will still be crying on internet then. 4+4= Tinubu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by YesDaddyTill203: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu/FG will eventually need to build a new mental hospital in each of the 5 SE States for all these lunatic IPOB terrorist cannibals. The emergence of a Yoruba Muslim man as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has made so many IPOB terrorist cannibals lose their common sense. They have lost their ability to think and behave rationally. A Yoruba Muslim as the president is the last thing they can ever imagine happening hence this has robbed them of the little sanity they had left. Now they have gone totally insane and mad.
Their psychosis will only worsen as Tinubu will be President for the next eight years. Sooner or later, some of them will end up naked on the streets just because of Tinubu.

Lunacy on display.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.