Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44848 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
E pain am..badly cool

Hahahaha
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ttipsy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
agabusta:

You are obviously the daft one. So for the mere fact that a question was raised makes it a forged?

Everyone cannot be happy. There's never a choice that is 100% satisfactory to everybody. I didnt even vote Tinubu. But it is senselessness to be throwing tantrums all over the place and doing the ridiculous because the winner is not your preference.
you voted for tinubu ! Why are you in denying that?? Lol

Hypocrite
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by candygist: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
For asking that question, it shows how foolish you are. cool

You are the foolish one here, because I don't understand why you all ar attacking a governor in far away Illinois. Is your brain working at all ?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by GoodLife4live: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is what we pray for in secret and in open.

You need to do your worst..but I promise you something. After the FIGHT you will never be called NIGERIANs again. All of you will be in IDPs in Benin Republic.. FACTs cool

oga shutup.... Only enemy of NIGERIA will pray for it's disinteregration... See stupid Obidient that does not love the country he wanted to choose is leader

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by GoodLife4live: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
candygist:

You are the foolish one here, because I don't understand why you all ar attacking a governor in far away Illinois. Is your brain working at all ?
dey are lunatics
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amayabor1:

Nor dey disguise.

Almost every Igbo person in this country supported Trump. They were the major peddlers of fake news about election fraud.

grin grin
so yorubas supporting Biden?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by agabusta: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ttipsy:
you voted for tinubu ! Why are you in denying that?? Lol

Hypocrite

I didnt vote for Tinubu, even if I did, I will stand by it, it is my right, not your fecking business. I can vote for anybody I choose. You are very silly for calling me an hypocrite over what you are obviously not in the know. It clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
E pain am....Nigeria will divide. Foolish Unity Beggar cool

GoodLife4live:
oga shutup.... Only enemy of NIGERIA will pray for it's disinteregration... See stupid Obidient that does not love the country he wanted to choose is leader
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
The Governor is in charge of the USELESS School mumu.

Who is incharge of LASU ...your father abi? cool

candygist:

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Amayabor1: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
NotProphet:

so yorubas supporting Biden?

Lol. Almost every igbo person in Nigeria supported Trump and they were the loudest on social Media shouting that the US election was rigged even though they have never stepped foot in the US. We didn't see other tribes throwaway their sense of reasoning. They took everything the con man (trump) said hook, line and sinker like zombies!

Other tribes in Nigeria had people that supported Trump but when it was obvious trump lost the election, they moved on. But the igbos took it upon themselves to help Trump fight. grin. A Yoruba man that supported Trump didn't come online fooling himself about how the election was rigged. He accepted the result of the election and moved on. Na una shout about rigging yet Trump couldn't provide a single evidence of rigging in the election. grin. Some of you were so dull to the point of celebrating on social media that Trump's vice president will not allow congress to certify Biden as president.

Emotional clowns! grin. Una think say na Trump wan give una Biafra. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ttipsy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
agabusta:

I didnt vote for Tinubu, even if I did, I will stand by it, it is my right, not your fecking business. I can vote for anybody I choose. You are very silly for calling me an hypocrite over what you are obviously not in the know. It clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence.

Fvck off

You can go to hell with whoever you voted for hypocrite
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. Almost every igbo person in Nigeria supported Trump and they were the loudest on social Media shouting that the US election was rigged even though they have never stepped foot in the US. We didn't see other tribes throwaway their sense of reasoning. They took everything the con man (trump) said hook, line and sinker like zombies!

Other tribes in Nigeria had people that supported Trump but when it was obvious trump lost the election, they moved on. But the igbos took it upon themselves to help Trump fight. grin. A Yoruba man that supported Trump didn't come online fooling himself about how the election was rigged. He accepted the result of the election and moved on. Na una shout about rigging yet Trump couldn't provide a single evidence of rigging in the election. grin. Some of you were so dull to the point of celebrating on social media that Trump's vice president will not allow congress to certify Biden as president.

Emotional clowns! grin. Una think say na Trump wan give una Biafra. grin grin
🤣🤣🤣
So u went to all the igbos states to do the counting 🤣🤣
Y yorubas foolish like dis
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ImperialYoruba: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Styluss:
Should that be a case in the first place? Cant you produce your secondary school year book if you were asked? Shouldnt it be a thing of pride if you have nothing to hide?
This is not rocket science.

All you need is highest qualification to contest. He graduated University, higher than secondary school. What does he need secondary school certificate for?

I heard obifreaks are asking him to produce his nursery school and primary school certificate. Is this correct?

Im glad President has ignored all una. If he doesn't you will ask next for his maternity certificate to prove he was born, and didnt just emerge out of an amoeba in the depth of the sea.

Awon were onisokuso!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

Who is this fool ? You think I give a fxck about US visas ? Only neocolonized minds like yours factor that into your everyday calculation.
GTFO. Slave.
You will come back to eat your words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Where they threatening the Governor? Or they where putting their grievances to the fore, it seems you guys don't know what protest is. The US you are citing is a country that entertains the views of different demography of the society irrespective of wether that views is in line with the views of the government of the day.

Allow citizens to willingly express themselves if they feel things aren't going on well with them. No one is threatening the Governor, it is a thing of joy to know that Nigerians can actually express themselves to a government in a foreign land.

Allow those who want to express themselves to breath.
The governor of of a state in America doesn't meddle in The affairs.of another state within America not to talk of meddling in the election of another country. You people.will.sit in your hut and be analyzing what goes on in America. You are not an electorate in a state in America and you are showing your grievances. You are pathetic. You are. nit a resident of Georgia and you came from another country to show your grievance. On what grounds. Where do you people comes from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You will come back to eat your words.

Will you stfu ? Madman. Neocolonized bastard. You think I can be threatened with visa refusal. Are you mad ??
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Abifarin16:

Na me get my hand, I know what I wrote. I don't need to go back.

Soon Una go know say Tinubu na just tax revenue collector, he is not an economist, not a genius, Una go know say Lagos is the 5th largest economy in africa, with loads of organizations, startups, businesses, generating revenue is not like Oyo, Ogun, anambra, Enugu, even abuja.

When Una know, Una mind go dey.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Amayabor1: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣🤣
So u went to all the igbos states to do the counting 🤣🤣
Y yorubas foolish like dis

When you and your people were saying yorubas supported Buhari during the 2015 election to defeat Jonathan, you went to all the Yoruba states to do the counting abi?

I nor be yoruba Ozuor! 😅😂

Senseless clowns! 😅😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Those expecting a re-run or Tinubu"s vacation from office....... Need to rethink their position........

Status quo would remain......... 🤣😜

This is the judgement...... Take your eyes off the judiciary...... 🙄😳

I already saw this judgement....... I am wondering why people are very upset...... 😢🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by XAUBulls: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Wawu.....

The fascist headless IPOB mob have hijacked the case from Atiku and PDP supporters.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Reflect7: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.