Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44856 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by LegendHero(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol I know that governor.

Even his own citizen dey always roast an on his Twitter so Obidients mob just add themselves to the mobs.

These people are now online terrorists.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by lapintoz: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
See this rat....

Mumu...

Make una dey wail dey go....

Bigkoko:
That seat go hot for Asiwaju...... Era of technicalities rule by some old stupid judge is gone in Nigeria!

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
I am really glad this scandal is being escalated from every and any angle. A fraud should not be seating as a president of a nation that have suffered untold hardship under this hopeless criminals that kept recycling themselves in government with the connivance of these so called world powers.

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this Tinubu’s certificate scandal issue

Una go tire!
Obi go contest tire!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Dotherightthing: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Piiiggs are just something else

Headless mob indeed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maxxim:
I just hope this folks won't attract anymore negativity towards the spoilt image of the country, is this how things works, must people succumb to your interest by force, I just tire.
release his certificate since u claimed he graduated from there. is that too difficult to ask?
we cant continue doing things the old ways and expect a miracle result to happen.
we all should be thanking obidients for trying to hold govt accountable and not calling them headless mob
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
I didn't know Pritzker was Governor of Illinois. Press his neck, don't let him breathe. They want to place a fix. The Pritzkers are among the most corrupt of Democrats.
Watch what you wrote online. Any threat to.life in America is Felony. America will trace and get you . Don't joke with America. I pity all of you attacking a governor of another country who has nothing to do with your elections. You people shouldn't bother to apply for American visa because all.your social.media is been watched by FBI. That's an avenue of visa denial

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by casualobserver: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
These shameless people are just embarrassing Nigeria up and down. Tommorow they will complain foreigners disrespect us.

13 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Badgers14: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

Why are you fueling chaos with misleading headline??

How did all of those comments identify themselves as obideints??

Please stop that nonsense..

There are many Tinubu supporters that want to know the truth as well.. whether Tinubu attended CSU as he said or not those Tinubu's supporters would still stand behind him but they just want to know the truth since there support for his candidacy was not because he attended Chicago State University..

So stop the division and the misleading headlines that's ungodly!!
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Tflex01: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
I am really glad this scandal is being escalated from every and any angle. A fraud should not be seating as a president of a nation that have suffered untold hardship under this hopeless criminals that kept recycling themselves in government with the connivance of these so called world powers.

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this Tinubu’s certificate scandal issue

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by haffaze777(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obi.diot are animalgrin

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by shegra58: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

Thank God I am not from the steewpid tribe called Igbo they are filled with hatred
So senseless

Thank you mummy for not making Igbo my father

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Morbeta11(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
opamoses1:
The obingo mobs are predictable. After the Governor ignores them,

- They will target the Illinois House of Representatives members
After they get ignored again,
- They would move on to the illinois Judge in Atiku's case.
After they get ignored again,
- They will now cycle back to Joe Biden like Chimamanda Adichie who also got ignored grin

Let the President atleast provide the process by which he got admission to study in CSU...
His primary and secondary history and this will die a natural death. Am either on any side right now. Buhari even provided his. Besides this type of political watch dog is very healthy for our politics..instead of one party state where every goes.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Watch what you wrote online. Any threat to.life in America is Felony. America will trace and get you . Don't joke with America. I pity all of you attacking a governor of another country who has nothing to do with your elections. You people shouldn't bother to apply for American visa because all.your social.media is been watched by FBI. That's an avenue of visa denial

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ahigbo1: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
While I wouldn't support cyber bullying and name calling, what CSU did isn't indicative of a sane society, a higher institution of learning.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by carl90(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
I bet the USA would ( now ) hear the voices of those that were cheated out in that one hell of a charade of an election that was held in Nigeria 2023 to elect some "president"
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ijaya123: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

How will this make Peter Obi the president?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Una go tire!
Obi go contest tire!
did tinubu attend the school?
that is the question. nobody is asking u whether Obi will contest again.
u guys are the problems of this country.
u want to keep doing things the old ways as ur parents did and expect a different result. grin nor be juju be dat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Larryndelaw: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Watch what you write online. Any threat to.life in America is Felony. America will trace and get you . Don't joke with America. I pity all of you attacking a governor of another country who has nothing to do with your elections. You people shouldn't bother to apply for American visa because all.your social.media is been watched by FBI. That's an avenue of visa denial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
That seat go hot for Asiwaju...... Era of technicalities rule by some old stupid judge is gone in Nigeria!
As your house will be hot throughout his 8years tenure.

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by GentleRay: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na America go come unseat BAT for una. Una never still get sense after ENDSars. Where the petition una sign then? Lol
Racoon:

13 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by etrange: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Attack?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:
They are called headless mob for a reason.

They continue disgracing themselves globally. The uncultured kids Dem

I think they are trying to uncover who amoda ogunlere is.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by RomanGreen: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:

Make una continue disgracing unaselves.

Are you sure you're normal? A convicted drug dealer and a people demanding for good governance, who's disgracing themselves? Truly when one joins APC, his brains gets fried. Your principal I'm enmeshed in a certificate and forgery scandal and this is all you can say. You know I like how Atiku is holding Tinubu by the balls but you minions do not have the balls to call him out, as usual Obidients are the easy targets. Una never see anything, we will keep dragging everyone involved in Tinubu's forgery or anyone trying to cover it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ijaya123: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool

And how will this make Peter Obi win the elector make him president?

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Alliswell248: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Mugu..you dont know that the meeting is to tell him to back out?

Same America that released his drug files?
same america that said elections were fraudulent?
same Biden that has NEVER congratulated him?

Now after begging BIDEN to congratulate him, and he refused, you believe biden is calling him out of love? You are dull, demented and shallow. cool cool cool

Exercise in futility....
Keep chasing shadows.

U would soon be tired....

Nigeria would be great

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Tflex01: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Goodvibes007:
These Obidients are the lowest of scums in Nigeria.
They never believe in Nigeria anyway and think the country is a zoo so no suprise at this cyber bullying that they have embarked on.

On earth!

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Babathanks(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
All this people are going far ooo. Must they carry there mumu to international stage. Dss should start doing there fucking job

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Anybody but Tinubu...

That will soon trend...

Una go Understand...mugu cool

Ijaya123:

And how will this make Peter Obi win the elector make him president?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by daygee12: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool

Stupid people who have lived with the worst Governors in the SE for many years but couldn't do anything with it till date. U people are bloody cowards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ijaya123:

How will this make Peter Obi the president?
is it about Obi or about having a sane country?
what is u guys problem?
if tinubu have presented a clean record and INEC didnt shut down the IREV server, everyone would have moved on since.
u support illegality because u think it will favour ur tribe but forgot table could turn 2morow.
this is how u guys attacked GEJ and PDP in 2014/2015 and when obidients decided to return it to ur guys 8yrs later, u started crying and calling them headless mobs forgetting u did worst 8yrs ago
karma is really a bitch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Their problem has gone beyond ordinary

Most Ibos are crude.

Obi go contest tire.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerians React after President Buhari said he will win today(PICS) / Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash In Lagos / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.