Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,121 members, 7,856,481 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT (24234 Views)

Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by specialmati(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Aquila99: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
ggood:
The fo.olish man think Abuja is Rivers State

Stop being stupid, why following same route as ur Fada?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Papayaayasager(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
IGG
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by BigDawsNet: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:
PINKY: Why did it stop in the first place?

BRAIN: You dey mind them ? Let's just face the crypto that concerns us.

Are you guys still working on taking over the world? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by spagettiluv: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Noted, but that will not change the fact that...
Tinubu is a smart criminal that has so far managed to cover his criminal tracks - drugs money forfeiture, identity theft, fraudulent academic background and genealogy, electoral fraud...

Without transparency, trust, honesty and integrity, Ebola can never make a good leader. πŸ‘‹

jagaban Bourgu,the god of iboland.
If he gives order,them no born any living things and non living things in alaigbo not to adhere to his order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by daygee12: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
ggood:
The fo.olish man think Abuja is Rivers State

Dey play , u go tell me if na ur Papa dey rule Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by blaise26abj(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Two saturdays? Is this guy serious ? Do you know that most construction castings happen on Saturday ? I thought there is a ruling already that you can’t restrict movement of people . You are violating their right to free movement
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Meaning APC have so much ruined this nation with their corruption till even the capital territory have been so mismanaging that it oozes stench. No wonder they lost Abuja and the balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron is threatening fire and brimstone.

I see your job is to wail around on nairaland while your mates are out there hustling legitimately and making money daily.

Let me tell you one thing. This is a time you have to put in work in your life and stop going around complaining. Believe me, in few years to come, you’ll regret not using your ample time for things that matter and give you rest in the future, instead of on things that do not matter and stresses you at old age.

If you keep complaining instead of working at your young age, believe me, you will continue to complain even at old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
This man is a misplaced priority.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubu is a smart criminal that has so far managed to cover his criminal tracks - drugs money forfeiture, identity theft, fraudulent academic background and genealogy, electoral fraud...

Without transparency, trust, honesty and integrity, Ebola can never make a good leader. πŸ‘‹

You go explain taya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Tecnophone: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
ipob matter don scatter your generations. Oloriburuku ole omo thiefnubuuu.
Parachoko:
Good job by the Husband of IPOB.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by EtovalRealEst: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
cool At what expense , have you quantify it in figures ... So a visiting President is coming and you expect him to wait ... If you can't create a mechanism to keep the FCT clean without keeping people indoor then you have taking us back to the 80's where we have to wait till 4pm for that peeee sound , then many colored vertical lines like they are hypnotizing us , then the national anthem...to watch tv.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Abifarin16: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Keep flogging a dead horsee. Tinubu is your president today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Kukutente23: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mtcheew
Rubbish
Which reputable city in the world does that nonsense
Sit-at- home in Abuja every other Saturday to Nnamdi Kanu is released

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Abifarin16: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! At the end of the day Wike will finish and scatter Abuja kpatakpata. Where on earth is a day designated for sanitation amongst the capital cities in the world. Why must Nigeria be always overzealous?
I just hope he will not divert attention to those areas where Tinubu has low votes in the metropolis, I hope he will not witch-hunt those who voted Obi as their preferred candidate.
It is Two Saturdays in a month from 7 to 9, not the whole day.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
You really should not be restricting human movement in entirety. The government should work to accommodate her citizens.
What they may want to do is from one area to another at different times of the night when traffic is limited. I see why they can't be doing the cleaning at 2am.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Satanistx: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thats my uncle shocked
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by PINKYandBRAIN: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Are you guys still working on taking over the world? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...

PINKY: Definitely. We Are Very Much Working on Taking Over The Entire World

BRAIN: Let's Take Over Nairaland from Seun Osewa First, Pinky. Stay Focused. After Nairaland, We Take Over Aso-rock with Immediate Effect. E Clear You ?

PINKY: E Clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by BouquiLake: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nonsense...Instead if them to work on the logistics of waste evacuation to run continuosly....
Until nigerians keeps attaching value to time, then we will know whyy is lost economically to shutting down th. City for 3hrs.

Do they have such times set aside in other countries?

nlfpmod:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/wike-reintroduces-monthly-sanitation-in-fct/
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by CJStarz: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
This 2- times in a month sanitation exercise will affect traders. I presume this is a way of getting on the nerves of my Igbo brothers. We move, regardless.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by ceejayluv(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is what we call hitting the ground running.... Wike na man abeg... Though e jonse wella for the Rivers election matter...

1 Like

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Abifarin16: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:
PINKY: Why did it stop in the first place?

BRAIN: You dey mind them ? Let's just face the crypto that concerns us.

Ahhh! Multiple Personality Disorder Dan Catch this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Bfly: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
It is not as if he has any blueprint. Everything is coming from his head.
Nigeria leaders keep doing what sounds and looks good without considering how much people are ready to cooperate with them and the consequences.

The aim of government is to make life easy for the people by all means without any string attched.

I hope the people cooperate and bring about good result.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by BigDawsNet: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:

PINKY: Definitely. We Are Very Much Working on Taking Over The Entire World

BRAIN: Let's Take Over Nairaland from Seun Osewa First, Pinky. Stay Focused. After Nairaland, We Take Over Aso-rock with Immediate Effect. E Clear You ?

PINKY: E Clear

Bet you guys hav been trying to take over the world since 1995... it's been 28 years now... I hope you guys ain't whining urself sha?

Maybe you should think about other task that is easy to achieve ...πŸ˜•
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by Mryacks: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jatriot:
Wike seems to really like being in the news headline, which Tinubu seems to shy away from.

Perhaps because of that, the 2 can work together, but 2 Saturdays in a month, that is too much naa

Exactly....there is no need for it to be two Saturdays
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by siraj1402(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Just as Obi is a thief having been indicted in the Pandora report.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by sonofElElyon: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/wike-reintroduces-monthly-sanitation-in-fct/

Good but you can't restrict people's movement during the exercise. A court has already ruled that as unconstitutional and if you try it you'll get same court verdict. Good idea but has to be done right
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by kokoA(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wike is the only minister working so far. The rest are still busy celebrating their appointment upandan.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by masseratti: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! At the end of the day Wike will finish and scatter Abuja kpatakpata. Where on earth is a day designated for sanitation amongst the capital cities in the world. Why must Nigeria be always overzealous?
I just hope he will not divert attention to those areas where Tinubu has low votes in the metropolis, I hope he will not witch-hunt those who voted Obi as their preferred candidate.
to answer your question Kigali Rwanda.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by TrueNigerian300: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

We need to seek our own solution to our own problems, it is not everything that works for them that will work for us. People are more civil in those other capital cities and do not need force to get things done.

Nigerians behave like animals sometimes and need Iron hand to get things done. Everything must not be negative criticism - this is a commendable effort irrespective of our political divide. Two hours in two weeks dedicated to clean up the environment is not too much.
Re: Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT by pristinee: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.