Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano (14753 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by blamingthedevil: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
The National Chairman of the APC His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR, has requested me to return to the APC and continue to give my best in consolidating the gains of the party from top to bottom, which I have gladly accepted. I've withdrawn my membership from the PRP and will rejoin the APC.
By Dawisu

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by TemplarLandry: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
cool
Welcome Back.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Money has changed hands...
If not for the money the guy above me would not be wasting away his life dedicating rubbish songs everyday...
Na mad people dey support APC

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Ballmer: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
My brother I am telling you.

Imagine how much changed hand when Pandora criminal Peter Obi moved from apga to PDP n again when he moved from PDP to Labour Party ?

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billionaire with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

Xxxxtentacion2:
If not for the money the guy above me would not be wasting away his life dedicating rubbish songs everyday...

98 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ballmer:

Imagine how much changed hand when Pandora criminal Peter Obi moved from apga to PDP n again when he moved from PDP to Labour Party ?

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billion with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

everybody knows what's good and what's bad..
If you like support dead body to be your president thats your business ...
Las las you will also face the consequences of bad leadership...

*Paper, pen and Gun....
All Tinubu supporters are to sign that if after four years, Tinubu fails to develop or improve Nigeria his supporters are to be shot a bullet in the head. Any supporter that is foolish enough to sign the agreement will not live to tell the tale...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Racoon(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gandollar proselytising disciples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Ballmer: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
My brother if the dead body will bring transformation like Lekki Seaport Eko rail, the kind of IGR growth in Lagos under Tinubu I just do not want to wish, I am praying to God to bless me with it.

You can wish your self the looting Pandora. Obi who invested millions of naira into brewery to reap next to nothing. I will stick with dead body Tinubu who invested millions into Econet to reap billions.

Xxxxtentacion2:

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:
My brother if the dead body will bring transformation like Lekki Seaport Eko rail, the kind of IGR growth in Lagos under Tinubu I just do not want to wish, I am praying to God that bless me with it.

You can wish your self the looting Pandora. Obi who invested millions of naira into brewery to reap next to nothing. I will stick with dead body Tinubu who invested millions into Econet to reap billions.

Igr and propaganda don't run a government...
Tinubu invested millions to reap billions where are the billions he reaped
You can only lie and deceive yourself...
Deep down you sef gan know that Tinubu has nothing to offer apart from rubbish Propaganda...
Even the Lagos he governed is an eyesore...
Basic amenities is totally zero...
If not for crass ignorance nobody in his right senses would support Tinubu...
I won't judge you its ignorance and low mentality that would make any normal person support Tinubu...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Kingosytex(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billion with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

The real Pandora criminal is Oyetola and he is now a minister cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Keme4Real(f): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2023
Who cares?

Even NFCS does not care.

Crooks all of them.

Bloody balabloos

1 Like

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by OgwuEgo: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Politics of the stomach.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by chopnaira: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2023
It was one LP presidential campaign guy For Peter Obi in Bayelsa returning to PDP earlier today.

Re-alignment taking place everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by chopnaira: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

The real Pandora criminal is Oyetola and he is now a minister cheesy
They are all Pandora. Nigerian politicians are one and the same.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Chibuzoripob: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by aQUINandmore: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2023
Chai, this ganduje fresh Sha, his side chick would have the world at her command just with a snap of a finger.
That is the kind of life I crave my lord.

I once lived very close to ganduje in Abuja, never met him once, but his aids and workers will just be seeing me like small girl, I Don suffer Sha.

I love you ganduje kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by chopnaira: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Chai, this ganduje fresh Sha, his side chick would have the world at her command just with a snap of a finger.
That is the kind of life I crave my lord.

I once lived very close to ganduje in Abuja, never met him once, but his aids and workers will just be seeing me like small girl, I Don suffer Sha.

I love you ganduje kiss kiss
Lol.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by laurel03(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Deep down you sef gan know that Tinubu has nothing to offer apart from rubbish Propaganda...
I won't judge you its ignorance and low mentality that would make any normal person support Tinubu...
But why suddenly obi became hero in the east ? but this was posted here when he was the governor abi it was another Obi? https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by MAKAPOLY: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Alignment and Re-alignment, where is the interest of the comman man in all of these?
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by efeteb: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by zebszebs: 2:43am On Aug 31, 2023
A shameless fellow with no values, principles, or morals.

A man who stands for nothing and falls for anything.

A man whose Raison d'Γͺtre is his lord and the love of filthy lucre his god.

No skills, no vocation or avocation, and whose only resort to feeding himself and his dependents is his proximity to political office.

Dawisu, a shameless fellow.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Samuel1402(m): 4:06am On Aug 31, 2023
ok
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Funflipper: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2023
laurel03:
But why suddenly obi became hero in the east ? but this was posted here when he was the governor abi it was another Obi? https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Don't mind them. They think we all suffer from short memory syndrome. When he was governor, workers went on strike for 13 good months, non indigenous workers were sacked from public service, over 30 youths were murdered and their corpses thrown into the river. Same Peter Obi stated with impunity that education is not for the poor when he was governor now today they want us to believe he is the best thing to happen after sliced bread.

14 Likes

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by princeade86(m): 4:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Nigeria politics sha
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by raskymonojendor: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2023
laurel03:
That was his doppelganger. cheesy jokes.

Real reason: It's Tribal politics. Look at the before and after Obi"s declaration to contest for presidency below.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by raskymonojendor: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Funflipper:

Don't mind them. They think we all suffer from short memory syndrome. When he was governor, workers went on strike for 13 good months, non indigenous workers were sacked from public service, over 30 youths were murdered and their corpses thrown into the river. Same Peter Obi stated with impunity that education is not for the poor when he was governor now today they want us to believe he is the best thing to happen after sliced bread.
Peter Obi practiced tribalism even to his fellow ibos all the way to ordinary market associations.

I would vote a Soludo (APGA) or Umahi(APC) anyday anytime over a poor performance governor and religious/ethnic bigot called Mr Peter Obi.

16 Likes

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Shedrack777: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2023
true true, na only hungry people dey support apc
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by compoundC: 5:44am On Aug 31, 2023

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Rolings: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

Lunatics supports PDP
While
Idiots supports LP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Yankee101: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2023
He never left
All na gimmicks

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Rolings: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

*Paper, pen and Gun....
All Tinubu supporters are to sign that if after four years, Tinubu fails to develop or improve Nigeria his supporters are to be shot a bullet in the head. Any supporter that is foolish enough to sign the agreement will not live to tell the tale...

And will all opponents also sign that if Tinubu develop and improve Nigeria in the next four years they should end up in jail for trying to impose a Pandora papers indicted black clothes wearing lying machine on the rest of us

9 Likes

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Rolings: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

And you support Obi oooo.....if not for crass ignorance should anybody even chose a Obi over BAT or AA.
you won't know the meaning political base so I won't waste time educating you ......I will be praying that both Obi and you his supporters (or is it enemies because you cause more harm to him than good) continue to wallow in your ignorance and naivety so that the real political players can be playing politics the way it should be played....I will always support a man that remained in a party forever (save for merger that necessitated change of name) than a supposed saint that swore not to leave a party but left for another disgrace of a party only to end up labouring in vain. Peter Obi is a typical example of how not to be a politician

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are As Disunited As Nigerian Youths - Tony Momoh / FG Flags-off The Rehabilitation Of Abuja-kaduna-zaria-kano Dual Carriageway / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.