Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano (14789 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by ubimagos: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
everybody knows what's good and what's bad..
If you like support dead body to be your president thats your business ...
Las las you will also face the consequences of bad leadership...

*Paper, pen and Gun....
All Tinubu supporters are to sign that if after four years, Tinubu fails to develop or improve Nigeria his supporters are to be shot a bullet in the head. Any supporter that is foolish enough to sign the agreement will not live to tell the tale...
Is that how myopic your brain is built? Supporters should be held responsible for the failure of their candidates but you campaigned for a man that the whole world knows he failed as a governor of Anambra state and even cyber bullying some of us that knew him as a failure to support him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by WorldRichest: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:
My brother I am telling you.

Imagine how much changed hand when Pandora criminal Peter Obi moved from apga to PDP n again when he moved from PDP to Labour Party ?

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billion with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

A yet to be arrested drug trafficking billionaire

1 Like

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by chopnaira: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2023
WorldRichest:

A yet to be arrested drug trafficking billionaire
You can't work for Abacha or be an Abacha's boy and not be a billionaire.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Benwallt(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Alignment and Re-alignment, where is the interest of the comman man in all of these?

Even if it is presented before you in a plate, you still won't see it
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Take politicians serious at your own peril
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Basic123: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2023
laurel03:
But why suddenly obi became hero in the east ? but this was posted here when he was the governor abi it was another Obi? https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
You are the doing well with your replies!
You are the son of your father.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Kcfresh2103(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Where was he before?
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Badonasty(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2023
Lol…no permanent friends, no permanent enemies…this is what obidients fail to realize
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by jrusky(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Money has changed hands...
If not for the money the guy above me would not be wasting away his life dedicating rubbish songs everyday...
Na mad people dey support APC

Na brain dead, touts, no home training, lazy a s s holes and cultist dey support LP.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by fredoooooo: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Rolings:

And you support Obi oooo.....if not for crass ignorance should anybody even chose a Obi over BAT or AA.
you won't know the meaning political base so I won't waste time educating you ......I will be praying that both Obi and you his supporters (or is it enemies because you cause more harm to him than good) continue to wallow in your ignorance and naivety so that the real political players can be playing politics the way it should be played....I will always support a man that remained in a party forever (save for merger that necessitated change of name) than a supposed saint that swore not to leave a party but left for another disgrace of a party only to end up labouring in vain. Peter Obi is a typical example of how not to be a politician
Thank you. Leave those phoooleesh obituarists. Their brain is dead .
The moment you hear Tinubu has nothing to offer , just leave them in their ignorance and speediest. Its the mad man at upper iweka Road thats turning their brain like Akpu . No common sense in play anymore but their Brain is in total control of emotional impulses.
The worst of Tinubu,politically, in service etc is better than the best of Obi . This isn't container economics
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Igr and propaganda don't run a government...
Tinubu invested millions to reap billions where are the billions he reaped
You can only lie and deceive yourself...
Deep down you sef gan know that Tinubu has nothing to offer apart from rubbish Propaganda...
Even the Lagos he governed is an eyesore...!!
Basic amenities is to retally zero...
If not for crass ignorance nobody in his right senses would support Tinubu...
I won't judge you its ignorance and low mentality that would make any normal person support Tinubu...

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Mccullum: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

*Paper, pen and Gun....
All Tinubu supporters are to sign that if after four years, Tinubu fails to develop or improve Nigeria his supporters are to be shot a bullet in the head. Any supporter that is foolish enough to sign the agreement will not live to tell the tale...

Is there precedence of such agreement any where in the world?

Only sadistic human being will be looking for such senseless agreement.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Decent09(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

*Paper, pen and Gun....

History have it that he has improved Anambra state 🤪🤪🤪
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Die009: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Yankee101:
He never left
All na gimmicks

This man resembles ekpa
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by HRMK: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
you can never trust an average nigerian politician!
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Realist777: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Money has changed hands...
If not for the money the guy above me would not be wasting away his life dedicating rubbish songs everyday...
Na mad people dey support APC
I am a mad man
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by laurel03(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Funflipper:

Don't mind them. They think we all suffer from short memory syndrome. When he was governor, workers went on strike for 13 good months, non indigenous workers were sacked from public service, over 30 youths were murdered and their corpses thrown into the river. Same Peter Obi stated with impunity that education is not for the poor when he was governor now today they want us to believe he is the best thing to happen after sliced bread.
Seriously I always wonder may be is another Obi that was governor of Anambra ooo... Had been we were not alive then we might think he was super star governor
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Julius1995(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2023
It is "has" not "as". Giving quality education to retards like you is top on Obi's agenda, and there are track records to show he is capable of doing that impressively.
Ballmer:

Imagine how much changed hand when Pandora criminal Peter Obi moved from apga to PDP n again when he moved from PDP to Labour Party ?

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billionaire with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Another utility player secured by APC. Welcome on board Dawisu.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by 13october: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:

Pandora. Peter Obi must be a billionaire with how the fool as been changing parties like chameleon

How Obi was given to.moved from APGA to PDP
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Ballmer: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Of course Pandoraa Obi spent his quality loot on quality education

A. Without building a single school
B. Increased school fee by over 300%
C. Watch lecturers n doctors go on year long strike.

Many of your dolts defending this criminal shamelessly deserve to be beaten blue black I swear. I see how far Obi's top education took git like you with "and" after a comma.

Julius1995:
It is "has" not "as". Giving quality education to retards like you is top on Obi's agenda, and there are track records to show he is capable of doing that impressively.
Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Julius1995(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Both can stand as independent clauses. But ofcourse, I am wasting my time.
Ballmer:
Of course Pandoraa Obi spent his quality loot on quality education

A. Without building a single school
B. Increased school fee by over 300%
C. Watch lecturers n doctors go on year long strike.

Many of your dolts defending this criminal shamelessly deserve to be beaten blue black I swear. I see how far Obi's top education took git like you with "and" after a comma.

Re: Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano by Ballmer: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Of course, you can with all pleasure teach more nonsense from the Pandora. Obi school of quality foolishness.

Julius1995:
Both can stand as independent clauses. But ofcourse, I am wasting my time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Signs Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Fani-kayode Is Hungry – Group Blasts Ex-minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.