Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs (25203 Views)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / NARD STRIKE! Health Minister Directs CMDs And MDs To Open Attendance Register / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Like obi said let's build more universities train more medical professionals send them abroad to earn foreign currencies.... This is another way of development

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by emmyN(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2023
You can't pay doctors but you can send prayers worth 2 million naira to the emails of senators to go home and rest!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by spiSeyi: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Nor be the same Gambia that pays a maximum of 45000 GMD ~ 608 USD/month sad . Nigeria might not be paying Medical doctors well but comparing Gambia's pay with Nigeria's is a white lie grin . Post-NYC Doctors in Nigeria receive at least 250 USD/month not to talk of house officers. What is the GDP of Gambia that a medical doctor will be paid 4k USD undecided. Make I no even mention angry 🇸🇱 Oshey doctor lamba Okpor cheesy .
What is he still doing in Nigeria as CMD, Gambia nor far nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Creamypie(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2023
B4 nko
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2023
$4000 monthly wages..... Shame to Tinibu 🌽 galavanting himself to fixed Nigeria 🇳🇬,,, while everyone knows he only just wanted to bear the name as president without working...... See 1000 naira no get value again..... A mudu of beans in Abuja here is #1100....what a country...
. And useless ronu boys keep pledging support

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by ahzNigeria: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the January 2024 intake. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/uk-university-courses-starts-in-january
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by 9jatriot(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2023
$3k Gambia?? I non believe abeg.
I believe it is the anything but Nigeria so fa na japa type of craize that will take someone from Nigeria to those places other than West.

But why are they always raiding Nigerian doctors though?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Alchemy528: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Chibuzoc(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Pay them 4k$ to avoid losing them
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Untube: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2023
cRobo:
I WON'T SAY A WORD

Mi oh ni sor nkankan
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by OPICANTO2223: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Doctors always hyping things to attract undue privilege. This information is a big lie

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Michael5143: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Nigeria is Bleep€d up

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Solsix(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Let's us produce more doctors then and earn the needed forex. My suggestion
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Why Gambia and not UK.
They'll earn *6 a d pay excess tasks.
These doctors are really over demanding in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by NaijaCover(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
I know people relocating to Asian and Middle Eastern nations...!

The truth is that wherever you know you will earn more and save more, that should be a good relocation destination.

Every sane and forward-thinking Nigerian with the means might eventually vacate this contraption for Corrupt leaders and their brainless yet hungry supporters.

I only pity the good and wise ones who lack the means to flee... I really pity them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Sweetvie: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2023
For now There is no hope for Nigeria. It's not News.

Most especially if you are from Poor/Average Background.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by LagosPrince: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Doctors always hyping things to attract undue privilege. This information is a big lie
are you not ashamed to type this rubbish ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2023
Are you now a medical doctor?

Moyinoluwa35:
I got an offer to egypt as a medical doctor for 6,000$ a month with a year vacation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by sofiscatedmoron: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
I got an offer to egypt as a medical doctor for 6,000$ a month with a year vacation
Lie lie when did u become a doc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Benwems(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

Lies, Egypt can’t part a medical doctor $6,000 per month. What’s the minimum wage of egypt ? What’s the GDP per capital of Egypt? You people lie a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Benwems(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2023
The CMD is lying. Sierra Leone and Gambia are third world country and they cannot pay such amount of money. A look via the internet on how much the highest paid doctors are paid in Gambia and Sierra Leone proves otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Mjshexy(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Hope you've left? cool
Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Just keep quiet... Or keep your fears inside. grin

The only Nigerian healthcare professionals not fleeing Nigeria are those who lack the funds to do so... Even then, they are still saving and praying to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by osothermal(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
The best decision I've taken in my life was to Japa. What!!! Make tribalism kee Nigeria dia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

Please... Don't assume we are all dense and unexposed.

If Egypt can pay 6k per month, how much will Saudi Arabia and other wealthy nations now pay?!!!

Stop this kind rough play abeg! grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Ferdinandu(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
True , but the middle east and wesern nations are the real gold mine.

Even a paramedic here in Michigan earns about $6000 monthly in wages exclusive of extra hours clocked. And extra hours plenty die na your strength go determine 😎

Japa now, Nigeria is a wasted nation
How much do you pay for accommodation in Michigan compared to Nigeria, how much is basic plate of food in Michigan compared to Nigeria, how much do you pay for monthly utility compared to Nigeria. You people are always after the nominal value of these wages compared to the real value. Last time I checked the basic accommodation fee of a typical US city is 10 times or more compared to that of a Nigerian city. These wages makes only so much difference if you can be earning but spending it with Nigerian standard which is not possible. Flaunting the nominal value of salaries doesn't tell the real story

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs by Jcomtrader: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
A lot of doctors in naija earn about 500 usd a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.