Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers (16007 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters / Online Publications Taking Our Jobs – Bauchi Newspaper Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by Chetas81(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
serverconnect:
Pains and suffering
Belongs to the black African citizen
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
When they launched this scheme, after reading the terms and conditions, I knew it will be a huge failure, some of us voiced out while the evil praise singers of APC/TINUBU/SANWO-OLU called us haters....

Today we can see the outcome

I think it was in 2021, we were here speaking against the wicked terms and conditions by Lagos state, they called us haters, today look at the outcome....

In Jay-Z voice "they couldn't foresee angry cheesy
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by Chetas81(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
IF YOU BELIEVE IN FRAUDULENT CITIZEN WHO OCCUPIED THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT , WELL GOOD FOR YOU, THE BRT TRANSPORT COSTS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR WAYWARD POLICY

1 Like

Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
olaolaking:
You didn't answer my question before you begin to further.

They signed the agreement. If it is stated in the agreement that their deposits will be returned, so be it. Otherwise, na just noise
Can you please post the agreement here?
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
When they launched this scheme, after reading the terms and conditions, I knew it will be a huge failure, some of us voiced out while the evil praise singers of APC/TINUBU/SANWO-OLU called us haters....

Today we can see the outcome

I think it was in 2021, we were here speaking against the wicked terms and conditions by Lagos state, they called us haters, today look at the outcome....

I saw the terms too and was like WTF. No one can successfully pull through that legitimately with the realities on ground.
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by SAMBARRY: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
jospepper:
Nothing is ever straightforward in this country. Too much injustice and lawlessness.
who are the people perpetuating it? enabling it or giving room for it? Na oyinbo or fellow Nigerians? Na question I dey ask shey Na American or European or Asian man dey do am
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by ahamonyeka(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
braine:
If you can afford 700k, you could as well afford a small vehicle that can be used for Bolt and Indrive and the car will still be yours with no one breathing down your neck.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want to subscribe to Lagride.

The color sef is appalling.
i still thought of this too there is no way he will not see at least a small car to run this business.they were only for a new car to be theirs.
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by Menclothing: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
You collected a car of 15m on hire purchase for taxi in Lagos Omo you they try u will work your ass off I don’t blame the company it’s a new car

Even dispatch bike we charge 4k on hire purchase daily

So a whole new car 9k is low

Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by veron007: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/lagride-operators-retrieving-vehicles-without-notice-taking-our-jobs-drivers/

Elections has finished, you have been used and dumped. Emilokan....na your turn to cry. lol
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by v2: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Elections are over
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by lagosrd: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/lagride-operators-retrieving-vehicles-without-notice-taking-our-jobs-drivers/

If you don't send some of these useless company over Sabi people to jail. They won't stop their heartless attitude
Re: LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers by Satanistx: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2023
I always thought this was a construction company 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? / Why The Education You Received Might Fail You / Does Anyone Ride A Bicycle To Work Out Of Choice In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.