Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) (33629 Views)

Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To β€˜Bow’ Before Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nwachinemere1: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
How does a man who is a first class graduate be against the school releasing his stellar record for the world to behold. This just doesn't add up. Someone please make it make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by tyinfinity: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who will give the dullard peter obi admission to study in Niger Republic talkless of the prestigious Chicago university where world learned intellectuals are studying.obi rigged himself to be given admission to go to Nsukka when children from rich home like him were going overseas to study .All American and European Universities rejected the poor obi the dullard of Agulu
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by yemmit90: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
I think I have responded to you on this topic on another thread before. But I'll do it again.

First of all, the Latin nomenclature is what most (but by no means all) US universities use in degree classification. It isn't very common for US schools to use the British system of classification (first, second, third class honours). Unfortunately, CSU has not made it clear what terms it uses to recognize distinction in schoolwork. All we have to go on is a statement purportedly issued by a Mr. Westberg stating that Tinubu graduated "with honours". How did this become a first class? undecided

I don't think I ever discuss that with anyone before.

It is quite unfortunate that you can type like this when you are not in the midst of illiterates. So a whole university should call a press conference to clarify to you the system they used to grade Tinubu result?

Anyway, universities in United state normally make use of percentage% (A - F), which is also refers to as GPA in which 4.0 is the highest. They also call GPA of around 4.0 first class by virtue of being the first. First class, second class, etc are common terms use in degree classification in any English speaking countries. They may or may not directly write it on results, but that is the term generally use to called them after graduation.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by ada9ja(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Painment of a third positioner
I can never relate
hmm mm such a Zombiec attitude....i cant relate cos am not a zombie like u
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NOwazobia: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
As usual, No evidence grin
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2023
yemmit90:
It is quite unfortunate that you can type like this when you are not in the midst of illiterates.

^^^
I am in the midst of illiterates right now - and their illiteracy has nothing to do with my posts. They may be illiterate but they are straightforward, stand up guys and girls... which is more than i can say for some people...

yemmit90:
So a whole university should call a press conference to clarify to you the system they used to grade Tinubu result?

^^^
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

yemmit90:
Anyway, universities in United state normally make use of percentage% (A - F), which is also refers to as GPA in which 4.0 is the highest. They also call GPA of around 4.0 first class by virtue of being the first. First class, second class, etc are common terms use in degree classification in any English speaking countries. They may or may not directly write it on results, but that is the term generally use to called them after graduation.

^^^
grin

Go back and read my earlier post.

All the Ivy league schools have a Latin honours system. So do UCLA and Northwestern. Stanford University and UC Berkeley do not, but they do award Distinction to those who qualify. Your comments in bold font up here are simply incorrect.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Observe all the names on this thread. They are all paid APC media team.
A group of men with no jobs than to push false narratives.

The best way to reply them is sarcasm. They were not paid to think that far, just abuse and throw baseless claims.

Obi will always be Γ—5 the person Tinubu is. Its just unfortunate that the average Nigerian will sell his soul for peanuts
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by fuckJones(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering
where did your certificate landed you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by 13bra: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Even dull student in my school pass and graduate in philosophy..

The questions na from Mars? grin grin grin

No be wetin dem teach u dem go ask

Denreledave barawo
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ikemba007: 4:25am On Sep 01, 2023
What will it take them? It will take them going against the truth to do what you're saying. Right now, they are standing for the truth.

Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTHL5fUm5A?si=uITGUlw-92eQdpxF

Chicago University deserves all allegations place on them by Tinubu, a University that fails to stand by the truth but instead trying to cover for an ingrate will surely get the slap of embarrassment.

What will it takes the University to come out to say that the certificate does not belong to Tinubu, or that Tinubu falsified hid credentials when seeking admission into the school but instead they were busy playing cat and mouse game with the situation.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:29am On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
Obi rigged where he could rig and started crying fowl over where he couldn't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Election involves calculations and strategies which Obi couldn't offer and therefore landed him in the third position. Third position and third class, are you seeing what I'm seeing? πŸ˜‚
You can win all states and still not win the presidential election, all obidients are kind of dull otherwise they would have understood statistics and know that it'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Obi to win that presidential election.
Let me also remind you all obidients that you have no case in the court as your wack evidence awaits dismissal but we will let you all bark while we bite at the right time.

With which state apparatus did he use in rigging the election

Can you mention one state governor, minister, senator or Rep member that ensure that he or she delivers his state for Peter obi
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 5:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy
shut up... Stop mentioning that third world School to our hear....

Ask your self why did he submitted Olevel instead of his bsc to inec.. ?

That Dullard is not even a graduate to me...
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

With which state apparatus did he use in rigging the election

Can you mention one state governor, minister, senator or Rep member that ensure that he or she delivers his state for Peter obi
THIEFOBI rigged the election in the East... No be me talk PDP DID.. THE EVIDENCE ARE IN THE COURT
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
THIEFOBI rigged the election in the East... No be me talk PDP DID.. THE EVIDENCE ARE IN THE COURT

How did he achieved that

I hope you are not mistaking Peter Obi for Tinubu, whom we all know is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture. Who funded his party members, state governors, senators, Rep members, top government officials, government institutions, thugs and hoodlums with the common wealth of Lagosians to ensure that he grab and run away with the people's mandate.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:
Observe all the names on this thread. They are all paid APC media team.
A group of men with no jobs than to push false narratives.

The best way to reply them is sarcasm. They were not paid to think that far, just abuse and throw baseless claims.

Obi will always be Γ—5 the person Tinubu is. Its just unfortunate that the average Nigerian will sell his soul for peanuts
stop hyping that third class olodo... Why did he submitted Olevel certificate ΒΏ What is he hiding..... THIEFOBI is a Dullard...

He went to disgrace Nigeria on CNN network on simple question

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How did he achieved that
go and ask dpd and his ipob goons...
THIEFOBI is an election rigger.... He is too Dull to represent nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
go and ask dpd and his ipob goons...
THIEFOBI is an election rigger.... He is too Dull to represent nigeria

While Tinubu, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker with questionable identity, ancestry and educational background engaging in criminal state capture is too bright to represent Nigeria

You are his protege, I guess
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While Tinubu, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker with questionable identity, ancestry and educational background engaging in criminal state capture is too bright to represent Nigeria

You are his protege, I guess
I repeat , Thiefobi can't represent nigeria...
His too Dull. He is a political THIEF... Fraudster, a pathological liar.. a religion fanatic , A bigoted fool... A Terrorist patron and a political prostitute ...

Go and ask him what kill his father...

That anambra drug Lord can not be trusted with power...

He is allegiance to Biafra...

We want a fully nigerian to preside over the affairs of our great nigeria ... Not half biafrans , half nigerian...

That stupid asshole failed woefully when he was governor of anambra , that's why all your kinsmen are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees to tinubu beautiful city...

That lieing Personified can't rule us .... Tell him to come for another trial in 2037...
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2023
THIEFOBI is worsened
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
stop hyping that third class olodo... Why did he submitted Olevel certificate ΒΏ What is he hiding..... THIEFOBI is a Dullard...

He went to disgrace Nigeria on CNN network on simple question

I know what you are. Hustle for your money Joor. I will still repeat it.
Obi is Γ—5 the man Tinubu will ever be.
Empathy, rule of law, transparency , etc.

Governance is about understanding what is necessary not putting your stooges in High places.
How can a corrupt individual fight corruption?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Alpharey: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu's qualifications were so much that they are not easy to read 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Alpharey: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2023
Now feed the Agbadorians the certificates as breakfast. Balabu bulaba, is that one of the courses you read? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Apc has the worst followers in all history. No sense, no vision, nothing, just hustling for P.A jobs and the like. See as dem crowd this thread dey crow.
People that defended Buhari for 8 years only to turn around and criticise him later.

Most times I just read their comments and laugh because even them no dey believe wetin dem type.

I won't be surprised that most of these accounts are run by probably 5-10 boys (I can't call them men) in a room.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Successfulben: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2023
When he was asked to tender his certificate, baba said armed robbers robbed him and went away with it. Like what on hell does armed robbers want to do with your certificate? This man go just dey explain, no evidence 🀣🀣🀣
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

I know what you are. Hustle for your money Joor. I will still repeat it.

Governance is about understanding what is necessary not putting your stooges in High places.
see the fraudster of the universe...

Yahoo Yahoo POLITICIAN...

Stupid POLITICAL scammer...

1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

I know what you are. Hustle for your money Joor. I will still 8repeat it.

that thief failed woefully when he was governor of anambra state, .. that's why lunatic like u trooped to better Lagos for Greener's pastures....

U are a slave ... Tell that Terrorist patron to try his luck in 2037
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
see the fraudster of the universe...

Yahoo Yahoo POLITICIAN...

Stupid POLITICAL scammer...

Thank God Obi does not have the baggage Tinubu has. Apc minions would have eaten him raw, even filed for Fbi to arrest him..
Look at your benefactor. That's who you mean with all those words. You people will soon come to understand that try as you may, when an Idea has come, absolutely nothing will stop it from manifesting.
I just finished with one of your online co--workers.
Like I told him and will tell all of you, hustle for your N30k. Naija no easy and everybody must survive and I'd not begrudge you your pay.

PS: Remember to insult Obi some more. I'm sure you will be paid extra
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
that thief failed woefully when he was governor of anambra state, .. that's why lunatic like u trooped to better Lagos for Greener's pastures....

U are a slave ... Tell that Terrorist patron to trial his luck in 2037

Lol. When insults don't work throw in the triball card. Alaye, i see you clearly and it is well with your soul because at this point only God can save you.
Keep insulting me , I'm sure they will increase your pay this week
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Samakus(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Mfer
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by vannessa7(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
jaystefan:
To defend a lie you must be ready to lie to your conscience

Check the primary school date and secondary school date

Why are you people like this, you keep going round and round repeating same lies that has been debunked several times even Reno Omokri went to that school to confirm things for himself, the school has themselves confirmed that Tinubu was their student but your hatred has so blinded you that you cannot accept anything good about others, you insist on repeating a lie, what if Tinubu schooled in one of Nigeria university you would have done a video of him buying the university administration to lie on his behalf. Almighty God is for everyone and He will never support liars, your lies cannot suddenly become the truth.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

Lol. When insults don't work throw in the triball card. Alaye, i see you clearly and it is well with your soul because at this point only God can save you.
Keep insulting me , I'm sure they will increase your pay this week
stupid minority like u should off my mention...

The majority had already have their way while I the minority can have your day..

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BOLA HAMMED TINUBU AND VICE PRESIDENT SHETTIMA..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You" / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.