Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) (33625 Views)

Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To ‘Bow’ Before Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Programmer47: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
GoodLife4live:
stupid minority like u should off my mention...

The majority had already have their way while I the minority can have your day..

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BOLA HAMMED TINUBU AND VICE PRESIDENT SHETTIMA..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You are not paid to think so i don't expect an intelligent discourse. Probably some low life who was given a phone to perform all these histrionics on Nairaland.
Peace be with your soul. You really need it. Now insult me like the mindless minion that you are
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Angrymode: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Basher8583:

Please go to the original site of the university.

Not one authored by Omo Igbo

Sorry but their site is on lockdown 😁
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angrymode:

Sorry but their site is on lockdown 😁

Then mind your business
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Angrymode: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Basher8583:

Then mind your business

I won't because whoever will be my president is my business. So the truth behind Tinubu is my very big business.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
GoodLife4live:
shut up... Stop mentioning that third world School to our hear....

Ask your self why did he submitted Olevel instead of his bsc to inec.. ?

That Dullard is not even a graduate to me...

Sense is very far from you. Go back to your parents and learn some manners
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 9:01pm On Feb 15
undecided

Thankfully, the time for embellishments and outright falsehood has long passed. This man has had the stage for three quarters of a full calendar year...and it has been a complete and utter disaster.

Last year, Nigerians were warned not to make their usual poor electoral choices but they didn't listen.

Some lessons when learned, leave deep, everlasting scars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers / FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.