Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) (33623 Views)

Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To โ€˜Bowโ€™ Before Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubuโ€™s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nahunger(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
E clear....

This world is not my home
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Racoon(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Chai I didn't know about this one as well
My ears and eyes are full with obi's deep love for corruption.My question now is when did he suddenly become an overnight messiah?

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
sirchim:
Is not all about result, some body fit copy, to get 1st class. Is about, what can you do. OBI the Tsunami showed us what he can offer, that made NIGERIANS, have confidence in him. E no stop there, e follow your drug Lagos landlord, reach house, give am WOTO WOTO. Abi, THIEFNIBU no collect๐Ÿคฃ?
Obi rigged where he could rig and started crying fowl over where he couldn't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Election involves calculations and strategies which Obi couldn't offer and therefore landed him in the third position. Third position and third class, are you seeing what I'm seeing? ๐Ÿ˜‚
You can win all states and still not win the presidential election, all obidients are kind of dull otherwise they would have understood statistics and know that it'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Obi to win that presidential election.
Let me also remind you all obidients that you have no case in the court as your wack evidence awaits dismissal but we will let you all bark while we bite at the right time.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunowa(f): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Dull boy that defeated Tinubu in his Lagos ..

Is Tinubu not the dull boy
This your statement shows how distasteful you are. Obi attracts headless f**lish and illiterate idi**t around himself

5 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by 001Lagos: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
seunowa:

This your statement shows how distasteful you are. Obi attracts headless f**lish and illiterate idi**t around himself
While Tinubu attracts the most stupid set of animals in human form to himself

Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by sirchim(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Obi rigged where he could rig and started crying fowl over where he couldn't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Election involves calculations and strategies which Obi couldn't offer and therefore landed him in the third position. Third position and third class, are you seeing what I'm seeing? ๐Ÿ˜‚
You can win all states and still not win the presidential election, all obidients are kind of dull otherwise they would have understood statistics and know that it'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Obi to win that presidential election.
Let me also remind you all obidients that you have no case in the court as your wack evidence awaits dismissal but we will let you all bark while we bite at the right time.
kiyi shiru, ba ku da magana. Even in drug Lord's state of origin, he was rejected. So I have no time to argue with you, if that could happen in his own state, so save your breath, bunch of riggers.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
sirchim:
kiyi shiru, ba ku da magana. Even in drug Lord's state of origin, he was rejected. So I have no time to argue with you, if that could happen in his own state, so save your breath, bunch of riggers.
politics is a game and the best gamer won
Deal with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
This man must choke ipob grin

He don release another one to keep them busy

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by christistruth01: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering

Why did Peter Obi not Submit his University certificate to INEC?

6 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Balablu bulaba gazelle gagaragara gibberish.

Lmao, that picture though. Una dey craze grin
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by arantess: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy
Not until they sort or sleep with lecturer before they pass

We sabi dem
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by chopnaira: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
sirchim:
But with all these your lies, DRUGLORD1 still collect am WOTOWOTO,for him bakayard. Abi him no collect?

001Lagos:

Dull boy that defeated Tinubu in his Lagos ..

Is Tinubu not the dull boy
So the election wasn't rigged then and
Hence, Peter Obi is the current President of Lagos state. ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
At least those your days they were begging people to work as there were jobs everywhere, not now.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by chopnaira: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
Also Reno.

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Dhammy2023(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
I wonder how some people in Nigeria will think PBAT didn't attend university. Mo fo

6 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by qtx(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
What is this one talking about sef? shocked
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Kharol1234: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
Obi graduated with third class in a cheap course like philosophy and I ask how can such person handle Nigeria? No wonder he failed woefully as a governor but suddenly became an overnight messiah.
I can't type long abegi, so before you quote me do yourself some good by visiting this thread below ๐Ÿ‘‡
madam na by book?
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
qtx:

What is this one talking about sef? shocked
Who is this lakiriboto?

6 Likes

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by ada9ja(f): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere

First class yet the result is controversial like the girl wey lied about her jamb result. A drug dealer and corrupt politician with no result.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by penearth(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
That's good buying arrangy
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
HOW LONG THE POWER WILL BE TOXIC TO THE BLACK AFRICAN'S,CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY MODERNIZATION IS NOT OUR FIRST PRIORITY, SHAME ON YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Millimann: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
What kind of first class degree would you be hiding from public scrutiny?

I didn't know that first class degrees had fakes until now.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
ada9ja:

First class yet the result is controversial like the girl wey lied about her jamb result. A drug dealer and corrupt politician with no result.
Painment of a third positioner
I can never relate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

Philosophy ain't easy and you know it.
I bet if you can pass a single course in philosophy in UNN.
Person like you fit re-write one course till thy kingdom come cheesy

Very true. Most people didnโ€™t take philosophy electives, so they wouldnโ€™t understand.
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself with your own lies

When they ask you to show your certificate now, you will be stammering
what is wrong with Nigerian army, they suppose to seize this guy now, I mean now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ahigbo1: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Another bomb grin
Seems he took over from Lai Mohammed
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
ada9ja:

STILL, ALL THE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN STILL LINE UP BEHIND THIS MAN BECAUSE OF THEIR HYPOCRITE
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by penearth(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere

Any body that deals in HATD DRUGS can aqure an credit certificate of their choices
Re: I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) by johnog4sure: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju Giddem
Evidence everywhere
And before you propagate hate and understand we must move beyond politics go and read this https://www.nairaland.com/7823705/open-letter-seun-wakeup-call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / 38 Days Of Osinbajoโ€™s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.