Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways (1866 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? / Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by olatade(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, wife go separate ways

A Nollywood actor, Ninalowo Bolanle, on Friday, revealed that he has parted ways with his wife, Bunmi.

In a lengthy post on his verified Instagram page, the actor said he had finally accepted the "reality of the end of a road"

Details later...

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Creamypie(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2023
This one wey dey always praise his wife too? Don't believe social media display of " love."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Apus: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2023
The wife try no be small. Always knew she was bearing a lot.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by GanagiBitrus: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Problem with Celebrity marriages - what you see on TV is not always what you get in reality.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Lateefodutola(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Many ladies go rush the man tire.
They would do all sort of thing for him to marry them now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Creamypie:
This one wey dey always praise his wife too? Don't believe social media display of " love."

Once Nigerian women get financial independence they become monsters. This guy sure loved this woman to the second heavens

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Apus:

Na so. Online in-law. Na which complain she complain give you. Tell us

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Kriss216: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by togifon: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Isnt that that yoruba guy wen dey always raise body like say him na demi god

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by togifon: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wodu89:

Once Nigerian women get financial independence they become monsters. This guy sure loved this woman to the second heavens
u dey assume dats wat happened here or u know

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
togifon:
u dey assume dats wat happened here or u know

Google the lucrative financial deals she had been making for the past twelve months and her body expressions in the pics. What do he'll do I have to bend over for a man for when I can foot my bills. Many Nigerian women love reckless freedom than their relationships

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by thesicilian: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Another proof that no matter how rich and handsome you are, your wife can still "outgrow" you. Women are unsatisfiable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
That's their own business, I have more important things to worry about!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Problem with Celebrity marriages - what you see on TV is not always what you get in reality.

They always try to give the impression that their life is picture perfect undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Evestar200(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nah... i wish they'd work it out out shocked

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
No ooo!

Anyways, I knew both of them were too hot to be without infidelities if we're being sincere.

It's likely one of them or both of them were caught pants down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wodu89:

Google the lucrative financial deals she had been making for the past twelve months and her body expressions in the pics. What do he'll do I have to bend over for a man for when I can foot my bills. Many Nigerian women love reckless freedom than their relationships
Perhaps it's high time to examine the whole essence of Nigerians relationships or marriages then.
If a person worth is superficial, it's a matter of time before he or she is dismissed.

From your analogy it is safe to say that Nina's worth is tied to his finances. Bunmi attained that herself and didn't need Nina. Lol I have typed it here over and over, as a man/guy if you have bad character and attributes you will be discharged. The era of buying accountability, good virtues, silence,faithfulness, subversion and forgiveness with finance is over.

Be a good and loyal husband and enjoy your marriage, it's not that hard.

Note: We both don't know what really happened.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by ItisWell22(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
God abeg. 😢🤲🙏
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Perhaps it's high time to examine the whole essence of Nigerians relationships or marriages then.
If a person worth is superficial, it's a matter of time before he or she is dismissed.

From your analogy it is safe to say that Nina's worth is tied to his finances. Bunmi attained that herself and didn't need Nina. Lol I have typed it here over and over, as a man/guy if you have bad character and attributes you will be discharged. The era of buying accountability, good virtues, silence, unfaithfulness, subversion and forgiveness with finance is over.

Be a good and loyal husband and enjoy your marriage, it's not that hard.

Note: We both don't know what really happened.

What do I know about women. Read his posts and internally process even from his typos. You go know say he nigge did his best. Some women can't be pleased and it's not about buying. What of men who can not afford to buy?

Listen, after God and Bola, I was the next person to know the marriage was going to tabk soon grin Trust me. Immediately I saw the endorsement deals coming in, my chest began to pump more blood. Women can't manage such successes easily and be cool headed. Was Funke Akindele not cool headed when she was married to a mad man as a third wife. However when she got convenience, another marriage and blessings to follow, what happened?
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by folake4u(f): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
I had no idea he was married. He gave the Bachelor vibes a lot.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Paripassu: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
About damn time. Mary and Lord of Lemon should learn from them. If the relationship is no longer working, both parties should dissolve it amicable and each should go their separate ways. Not to be making noise all over the internet. How can you marry another when you haven't divorced the other?
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by austine4real(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Celebraty marriage sad angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by skyZine(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na the Sequel to EXTRACTION 3.

Celebrity marriages are unstable.
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wodu89:

What do I know about women. Read his posts and internally process even from his typos. You go know say he nigge did his best. Some women can't be pleased and it's not about buying. What of men who can not afford to buy?

Listen, after God and Bola, I was the next person to know the marriage was going to tabk soon grin Trust me. Immediately I saw the endorsement deals coming in, my chest began to pump more blood. Women can't manage such successes easily and be cool headed. Was Funke Akindele not cool headed when she was married to a mad man as a third wife. However when she got convenience, another marriage and blessings to follow, what happened?
Lol. Women are not that difficult to understand it's just that in our society understanding women is not a necessity. Unlike men, what goes on in a woman's mind doesn't really matter. So they don't know women feel just as much pain as a man does when he is betrayed or cheated. I read his post too and I see a man who attempted restitution too late. Along the line Nina put some strain on his marriage, tried to redeem but it was too late.
It's one thing to forgive, it's another to heal. The latter takes time. No amount of sweet public display can solve it but time. To be honest,I feel sorry for him and I wish his marriage worked out.

You are of the opinion that a woman can't handle success and marriage. Lol I can't change your ideology, I'm not interested but that is your story. I've seen successful women in lovely marriages around me but one thing is common their husbands are very involved, they see and treat their wives like humans . A happy family/marriage isn't the responsibility of a woman alone. A man can't be cheating around and expect his marriage to work out .

BTW Funke Akindele was very okay before she met her last husband.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol. Women are not that difficult to understand it's just that in our society understanding women is not a necessity. Unlike men, what goes on in a woman's mind doesn't really matter. So they don't know women feel just as much pain as a man does when he is betrayed or cheated. I read his post too and I see a man who attempted restitution too late. Along the line Nina put some strain on his marriage, tried to redeem but it was too late.
It's one thing to forgive, it's another to heal. The latter takes time. No amount of sweet public display can solve it but time. To be honest,I feel sorry for him and I wish his marriage worked out.

You are of the opinion that a woman can't handle success and marriage. Lol I can't change your ideology, I'm not interested but that is your story. I've seen successful women in lovely marriages around me but one thing is common their husbands are very involved, they see and treat their wives like humans . A happy family/marriage isn't the responsibility of a woman alone. A man can't be cheating around and expect his marriage to work out .

BTW Funke Akindele was very okay before she met her last husband.

I don't know what you're about. I have nothing against women. Trust me. I'm always happy to see our women radiant and glowed-uo in marital bliss. My own personal position is that our ladies should take it easy with all the wokeness. After divorce what's next. What happens to the vagina for the next 20-30+ years

Wait a minute, what's you madams sexual plan when you quickly call it quits and expect to leave on for the next 20-40+ years. Let me guess. Pay boys to service the coochie or stay celibate for that long years. Smh. What do I know sef, i'm yet to turn 18. Next thing Dem go dey hawk towtow up and Dan like satchet water undecided
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by AndrewTate(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is another person's family matter that I want no part of...
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wodu89:

I don't know what you're about. I have nothing against women. Trust me. I'm always happy to see our women radiant and glowed-uo in marital bliss. My own personal position is that our ladies should take it easy with all the wokeness. After divorce what's next. What happens to the vagina for the next 20-30+ years

Wait a minute, what's you madams sexual plan when you quickly call it quits and expect to leave on for the next 20-40+ years. Let me guess. Pay boys to service the coochie or stay celibate for that long years. Smh. What do I know sef, i'm yet to turn 18. Next thing Dem go dey hawk towtow up and Dan like satchet water undecided
I apologize for assuming you worthy of a thoughtful conversation. You can go back to pondering of what happens between a woman's tights while I continue surfing Nl.

Thank you for your time and attempt to keep up.
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by Wodu89: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Persephone1:
I apologize for assuming you worthy of a thoughtful conversation. You can go back to pondering of what happens between a woman's tights while I continue surfing Nl.

Thank you for your time and attempt to keep up.

As expected. Very predictable species wink Make una dey encourage you get females to divorce without first thinking about post-divorce existence
Re: BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways by JUMO95: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Apus:
naa man wey get money get woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

nice one / If The Biological Clock Was Not A Factor: / 10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.