Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

“no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says (4396 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Illegal1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
omoh........bt i'm already inlove with a single mum of 2.
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Error401: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Most of them are very disrespectful
They have too many emotional burdens
they think about the child
about the ex husband
family problems
work wahala
highly manipulative
Lastly, they dont mind to share pussssy for evry dick and harry cos they have nothing to loose.
Ive been there, i can never try it again. Better stay with someone who is single andnever married with less emotional burden and wont blame you for someone else mistakes
Fahvvy:
How come?!!!!!! angry...

Single mothers are strong and powerful women who have braved the odds to raise those kids, so why don't men want them?! angry...

Spits!!!! angry...
It's like men of this generation don't like strong and brave women, it seems they need their heads checked angry...

6 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Fahvvy: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Error401:
Most of them are very disrespectful
They have too many emotional burdens
they think about the child
about the ex husband
family problems
work wahala
highly manipulative
Lastly, they dont mind to share pussssy for evry dick and harry cos they have nothing to loose.
Ive been there, i can never try it again. Better stay with someone who is single andnever married with less emotional burden and wont blame you for someone else mistakes

Sarcasms lost on you man grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Newyorkitis(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hahaha hahaha

In the world of dating, women are at the losing end in Nigeria.
If you like as a lady, have a child out of wedlock and expect to have the same value.... Note that your mindset is not the mindset of an average Nigerian man.

I'm not castigating singe mothers or aspiring single mothers.. I'm just letting you know that hard pill.

Another fact is that not everyone wants to marry and begin a family immediately. And that's something that's not obtainable once you are married to a single mother.

In addition, there's this tendency to right a wrong later in life... A single mother is most likely to return to her ex just to right a wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Error401: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dont try it bro, Im talking from experience, they have too many things going through there head. They are men in woman body having to cater for a responsibility

AndrewTate:
but sometimes it's the good women who fall for the bad men who just wants to chop and leave that end up with a child.

2 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by AndrewTate(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Error401:
Dont try it bro, Im talking from experience, they have too many things going through there head. They are men in woman body having to cater for a responsibility

Understood!
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Okoroawusa: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
That's a lie
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by DND069: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
The weird thing about women is, they get pregnant for guys who they know won't stay nor look back to care for them. The non challant attitude guys, jerks! This same guy will pipe and dump as many ladies as he wants.

The guys who would really care for you women won't be looked at twice. He will be tagged -- maga, slow poke!
Notice the exes of these single mom's-- they are dead beats, drug addicts, jobless mothefuckers, pyschopaths and the likes.

Probably why most single moms are toxic and emotionally unstable. It is just so sad they are littered everywhere. Unfortunately, most men are wise, since when they get involved with these single moms, these men still get cheated on by the single mom toxic exes.

Women, get down the aisle with a good man, not jerks nor psychopaths! It will be beneficial to you in the end.

Gracias🍷

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by bdon12: 5:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Adedoyin2000:
A Nigerian woman has stated that no man in Nigeria would willingly marry a woman with a child or children.

The woman argued that single mothers should kill all dreams of finding love again because they can never find one.

https://ikejabird.com/no-man-wants-to-marry-a-single-mother-nigerian-woman-says/

U are very correct.unless ur husband actions might take ur life,do not divorce him.if u do ,men will jst be chowing u n moving on
.Most especially married men.single men no go luk us side sef

1 Like

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by chinwong(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Any lady available for a fwb relationship in Ibadan should hop in.

We still need someone to lean on no matter what
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Bennysam: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:

I don't understand.
You're not making any sense here .

If Miss A B C D E F deny the entry, won't your gender leave her to search for sex from Miss G down to Z?. Luckily two or six of them will give in. It can be J M O or W, don't forget about the Men that lik to keep ladies as baby mamas.

The cause of single parent is this : Many people are not mature enough to take responsibilities .
You won't understand because you're Nigeria girl without sense

1 Like

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by AlphaHakimi: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Being a single mother can only be excused on two occasions
1) The death of a husband, in this case you are not a single mother but a widow
2) Divorce on the premise that your legitimate husband is beating you up.

Any other condition is just not acceptable. Children should be birthed in marriage. What do you expect from having sex with a man who is not your husband and when you get pregnant you begin to feel bad for being called a single mother?
If you were a good woman, the man who got you pregnant will do everything possible to legitimize the union.
Stop seeking for sympathy when you become a single mother and stop blaming men for leaving you when you become pregnant.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Bennysam:
You won't understand because you're Nigeria girl without sense

Yeah, to pigea with a lot of fat going up to his brain.
Your appearance looks dull, I wonder how you sense would be.

11 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2023
To be sincere, I have dated two single mom b4 but the way dey behave is very irritating...There altitude is nothing to write about. Very aggressive people

5 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by HugeElephant(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting:
Only simps, foolish simps to be precise marry single mothers. No sensible father allows his son to marry a single mother. They are wicked, bitter and have terrible attitude. If she is a very good person, the man that impregnated her will never dump her. Men are not foolish. We know when she is for keeps and when she is for the streets. Never get entangled with single mothers and divorcees or we will read your thread here in nairaland very soon.
Hahahah One story has already surfaced.
The single mother helped a man to the UK, Only for the man to catch her cheating.
Then she decided to divorce the man she brought from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Brandiebird: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2023
The same dumb conversation over and over again… how many times will you’ll repeat the same dumb argument

The funny thing is that you will attract what you think about most so enjoy your orders 😴

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by RomanGreen: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Fahvvy:
How come?!!!!!! angry...

Single mothers are strong and powerful women who have braved the odds to raise those kids, so why don't men want them?! angry...

Spits!!!! angry...
It's like men of this generation don't like strong and brave women, it seems they need their heads checked angry...

Are you q single mum? No sane man wants a leftover and no game starts with another leading by a goal. The errors of a single mother is her responsibility and cross to carry.

I once dated a single mother and the experience was hell. I started dating her coz I thought she's the best by virtue of what she says and her opinion about relationship and life only for me to enter she became the exact opposite of what she preaches. For starters, you mean nothing to a single mom, her child comes first before you and she won't hide it, secondly they have this hidden but glaring resentment towards men. They will most likely punish you for the mistakes of their ex-husband or baby daddy. They always feel insecure whenever you're alone with their child. So please tell me, which sane human will want this sorta mental stress for the rest of this already stressful life?

Dear men, avoid single mom especially divorced men and the ones that have birth out of wedlock but you see widows, show them utmost care and love. Widows deserve the best form of treatment, love and care. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by RomanGreen: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........bt i'm already inlove with a single mum of 2.

🤣🤣🤣

We will be here when you come crying. Sorry but that's the reality. Whatever she's putting up now to make you feel she's good is all but a charade

2 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by arantess: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:
Abortion should be legalize since 90 % of Men can't pocket the dick /and ar3 allergic to condom. And some Women can't close their legs.

By doing this single mothers will be less, unless it happens in a natural way lik Divorce or the passing of the father, resulting to widow.

You willfully open your legs then blame the man

When will you people start taking responsibility for something?

4 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Single mothers & divorcees, Huge NO! I'm not a fan of buying used products rejected by their owners.

3 Likes

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Ayomel(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting:
Only simps, foolish simps to be precise marry single mothers. No sensible father allows his son to marry a single mother. They are wicked, bitter and have terrible attitude. If she is a very good person, the man that impregnated her will never dump her. Men are not foolish. We know when she is for keeps and when she is for the streets. Never get entangled with single mothers and divorcees or we will read your thread here in nairaland very soon.
for your own sane sake do not remarry a single mother. Apart from some “widowed”. I am talking about a woman that left her husband house, most” of them are wicked, evil and You can never be the first in her life. Her children come first and you can never stop from talking to or seeing her ex-husband, I swear most of them will leave you heartbroken after spending your money

1 Like

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by emmaodet: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
MrAgbako:
Even known serial rapist cocks avoids hen already with babies 😂

grin.
Chaii
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by seniorgozman(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Men should not be blamed. The only problem I have with them is that their kids come first and they will blackmail you with them. You can't correct their kids in peace

1 Like

Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by Richkid2021(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2023
If you are a single mother and you are decent, lovely and you have a good character DM 08161127336 I'm looking for a good lady who can be the right one for me I'm based in Ibadan and she must be based in Ibadan too
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by trueking: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Entanglement:
that's not a single mum but a widow undecided

Know the difference
A single mother is different from a baby mama
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by trueking: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

If she lost her husband, then she's a widow undecided...

And no one is passing judgement on anyone, we're just stating our preferences as regards the dating market or is it bad to have preferences? grin...
A single mother is different from baby mama, a widow is also a single mother if she has a child
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by aisha1314(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bennysam:
I can't settle for left a over

What a misogynistic thing to say. I hope you will one day be regarded as a left over the same way you're calling women left overs
Re: “no Man Wants To Marry A Single Mother” – Nigerian Woman Says by aisha1314(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jeon:
Abortion should be legalize since 90 % of Men can't pocket the dick /and ar3 allergic to condom. And some Women can't close their legs.

By doing this single mothers will be less, unless it happens in a natural way lik Divorce or the passing of the father, resulting to widow.

While I have nothing against abortion because it's a woman's right, I think a better solution would be for women to just use contraceptives, instead of relying on men to always use condoms. Woman have so many different methods to choose from, some are even over the counter like the pill and they don't break the bank. So,there's no excuse for an unplanned pregnancy in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.