Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55587 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Michelle55: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Make im sorry... Every minute of the day, na women matter men dey carry for head yet dem no get let the said women breath offline and online... Mtchheeew!๐Ÿ˜
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by WillEndInPraise: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
flokii:
King Charles should please do something about the annoying female centric laws in the UK to save men from extinction.. these wicked laws are capable of making grown men think of suicide which we do not want in the UK.

Men rights should be protected too.. men are humans too not some pets to be treated shabbily in order to please cheating women.
Lol this is funny man. It's been like that before you great-grandfather was born. West protect female fork the most to extent that they prefer female kids to male. Wife slaps the face of her husband and he dare not slap her back, that's the west for you. You either go there with the mindset of remain single because if you sleep around can still get you into trouble. Marry in Nigeria and keep your wife and kids there. Don't dare bring them there. Better your kids than your wife because your kids are yours, you and them can never replace one another but your wife never yours because you both can replace one another then you will see the true colour of them when you take them to the west.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Odunharry(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Men are becoming endangered..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by chrisifeanyi: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
God knows I'll never leave such woman alive.
I bring you come UK and you want to divorce me despite you are cheating. I'll end you and end myself.
God will be the ultimate judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Advancedman(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked

The man found out and raised issues which made the woman to file for divorce or he found out through the divorce?
Moreover the story is incomplete.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
That marriage ended long before they left Naija...!

I will never understand why men and women ignore the clear signs of a dying or dead marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Raymeg7(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked
some men are stupidly in marriage things over there, the plan B should be activated immediately, as u enter UK with ur wife, u try and convince her over having properties in Nigeria, so that when dey start there madness, u relocate here and manage the little left over here, u can even remarry here, do that u won't die in heart attack

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Gozac: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their are broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

You are very correct bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Bush2013:

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.

U be real baller. No mind that future destructive agent

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Maxxim: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
spiritedtete:
This is laughable... the man obviously gave the woman the mantle eheheheh. Dear Men, show care, show love , but never go soft for a woman.

NB: I am not saying you should be abusive. But please be the giant you are meant to be even if she is richer.. Do not go soft. Please!

Make sure you are always two steps ahead.
At this point nothing you do will ever stop a woman from cheating, just believe anything fit sup๐Ÿ’”

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CUMIN: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
themanderon:
That woman will not end well. I have seen a ton of them that made such similar decisions and they ended up in bitter regret. As you know today you know tomorrow? Foolish women everywhere. When they go overseas they lose their heads.

Na that kind woman dey sweet f&$k.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
ThekingandI:

This post in was obviously made by an unmarried very young, naive man.

No he knows what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by WillEndInPraise: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
Odunharry:
Men are becoming endangered..
Lol how? HELLLO MAN! ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP! HAVE BACK UP!! ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP!!! When I was single, I got minimum of 4 girls dating at the same time. I'm married now, my wife is everything a man would ever want but till, I'm still keeping lots from her. She can never know all my source is income nor my bank balance. I'm full of surprises so if she wanna try anything funny, she will think twice. I'm f***k smart and always ahead. That's all you need to keep woman.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by id4sho(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Exceed15:
A colleague just moved his wife/kids to UK. The same wife he complained to me that she always challenge his authority at home. As just dey corner dey look am. Wetin concern me .
Body go tell am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2023
NaBanga:
Nothing bad is happening here. The woman does not want the relationship and she followed the legal protocol. The man needs to follow legal protocol and file to stay. Most likely he will be able to stay, because he is not at fault for what took place.
What are you saying? He came in as a dependant and as they are no longer married he must go back. Nothing like he is not at fault.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2023
thesilentman:
When a woman is allowed to become a man's equal,she becomes his superior-Socrates.

No be lie.

I just put my hands in the chins and watch when I see men, especially leaders, giving attention to tags such as '35% affirmative action', 'gender equality'....and all those nonsense.

Women aren't designed to be men's equals. It is about creation, about design. Same way men aren't designed to birth children.

And the reality about this whole thing is that women are not seeking, in all honesty, to be equal to us, but to be our superiors.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Watinhapen:
Men that takes their wives abroad and they then be at the mercy of their wives must be ment. Women have the upper hand abroad. Only that should give you sense to know how to keep yourself safe. Most women have a hardened heart. They usually donโ€™t think twice before they act.

And fools still fall for it. They see the signs and still go ahead. I don't pity them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Dennisochampa: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
At times I wonder why we look for the devil when it resides in some of us....

Na you cheat, na you file for divorce...

Which kind life be this??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Davidcorny: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Everybody is wise online, calling the man a fool. You can be a fool too depending on the situation. If he was the one in UK and she was at home she'd still be a cheater. Cheaters are cheaters plain and simple, or how does being smart prevent your woman from cheating?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by adabaraabdul: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

MUMU MAN!
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by worksmart(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2023
He can contest the divorce and try and drag it out as long as possible.
If they have children he may have good case to remain regardless of the divorce.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by 1950Mack: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Marriage na scam grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2023
id4sho:

Body go tell am

Lool... If see the woman ehnn u go knw say na agaracha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by yahoodetector: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
This is exactly what Nigerian women wish that would be happening in Naija but it can't work.

If na me, I will put a substance in her food which she will eat and gradually destroy her internal organs way after I have left UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by davades(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Fear woman, saw on Twitter this early morning too
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Yameater(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2023
MrAbufayed:

See your gender,lol...he is not a patient man, simple life after discovering she was cheating,send few thousands of naira home they'll do justice, she'll just sleep and not wake up, autopsy will not be able to reveal the cause of death

You are WICKED!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by NNEWIsuper: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Vulcan24:
U dey follow woman chop money wey she hustle, she bring u come UK! U still dey claim right!
Home office deal with u ๐Ÿ˜œ
Not always like that oo. Most times na the husband de sponsor them while the husband is a dependant.that is stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by dododawa1: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

Your mother have savedvu one time or the other.
NOTED
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Donpenny(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2023
That's hw my ex then wanted to use me as dependent to this country, here is someone that's so full of pride including her family. I jejely told her i like my job here in 9ja. I dnt want to hear i made you this or that. Na so one desperate lazy guy go jump enter relationship with her so he can become dependent. Baba is bck now to 9ja fustrated grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by sharpwriter(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2023
gaby:
This is evil.

Anything wey the woman she make she take.

A man as destroyed as this with no self-control can wreck havoc.

Abi the woman pack all her family members with her for the UK?

At some point, some people just say "eff it" and go on a murder-suicide spree.

This is evil.

I have one very close to me who's wife is messing around and is frustrated that the man is still keeping calm even with all her misbehaviors. She doesn't even hide it anymore.

Brother gentle dey swallow sheet because of him 4 properties.

Bros I hail o... This friend of yours sir, which country dem dey? Shey na this Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Frankiss44(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:

Aswear I would bring them the wine, suggest the latest Netflix movie and go and meet my shorty until they finished. Which one is confront her Mumu man indeed.

It is always easy when its another person's story smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.