Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm (61274 Views)

The Largest Pig Farm In Plateau State / Maintaining A Clean Pig House In Modern Pig Farming (video/pictures) / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Pinkeyes: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Pork meat is quite expensive, as you rightly said. The reason is cause, most people see it as special meat. Like Bush meat. It is not the kind of meat People eat every day.

This male Pig was recently sold for about 500k
But alot was invested in taking care of the Pigs. From their feeding, medication and labour. They bathe the Pigs every day and wash their rooms twice a day.

500k for wetin, how much for cow? Make una dey Cap small small.
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Pinkeyes: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2023
22o62021:

I have males close to that side

But it's hardly sold for about 50k in the east

Bros, your location?
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pinkeyes:

500k for wetin, how much for cow? Make una dey Cap small small.

Go and price Pork meat in the Market before you argue
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
funbiano:

This is called Nipple Drinker.It makes the pig drink clean water.

True
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Obierika:
What triggers the pipe to dispense water when a pig wants to drink?

The system is called a nipple tap. It consist of a valve which serves as the nipple. When the Pig take their touch the edge of the nipple, the valve goes in and allow water escape via the side of the valve and when the Pig take off its mouth from the nipple, the valve return to it's original position and seal off the space that water was coming out from.

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Nothing will ever make me eat pork meat

You dey miss better meat cheesy

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by 22o62021: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pinkeyes:

Bros, your location?

I will sell by December not now

Nsukka
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
omoredia:
I love pork

You Sabi better meat grin

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
yankison:

Nevertheless OGA Ade , that pig can't be close to 500k .. Na Ghost con buy am from you ? Wey u do ritual call?

Speak for yaself. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
500k pig

Oga easy now

Like say me self never work as farm manager before

Your Pigs different from these Pigs. Besides, where you sell yours is different from mine.
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Pinkeyes: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Go and price Pork meat in the Market before you argue

They are everywhere here. Even bigger ones are not sold for that amount and mind you is considered a speciality here.
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by makaveli902: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
masterfactor:
People that eat pig are trying oOoOO, pig that can dig up dead body and feed on them

Do you know what fish eats in the River, Lagoon, ocean?
Do you know how many dead bodies are dumped in the waters?
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2023
makaveli902:

Do you know what fish eats in the River, Lagoon, ocean?
Do you know how many dead bodies are dumped in the waters?

Good question
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Organic24: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2023
What's your location? I will to meet up with you

Nsukka [/quote]
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Organic24:
What's your location? I will to meet up with you

Nsukka

Suleja, Niger State
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2023
MySolace:

Oh, now I think d stigma lies in d name... cheesy cheesy @pig

Yes
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Smell-less Pig Farm
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
M
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Pigs
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Organic24: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ok, it's far
LocalFARMERS:

Suleja, Niger State
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Organic24:
Ok, it's far

Ok
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2023
For Pig farmers
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
blowjohn:

What? Omo the thing cheap die. Frm Benin city to abuja.

Very cheap.

Na lie. I dey Benin now and Pork Meat no cheap
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Na lie. I dey Benin now and Pork Meat no cheap

I was in benin many years ago and it was cheap.

Am in abuja and e cheap die.

2k pork meat suya plenty pass 2k beef or ram suya
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by alimology: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Are you a fish farmer, poultry farmer of pig farmer? If yes you need to pay attention to this.
Many livestock farmers in Nigeria are finding it difficult to make profit because of the high cost of feed. Let me show you an innovative way out.
Have you heard of black soldier fly larvae? Black soldier fly BSF larvae are maggots of black soldier fly. It is highly rich in crude protein. Dry BSF larvae contains up to 47% crude protein whe fresh larvae contains about 19% CP. Unlike housefly maggots, BSF larvae production doesn't constitute environmental nuisance.
Black soldier fly larvae are natural  food that your fish and chicken love feeding on in their natural habitat. If you have ever seen a chicken scratching the ground and pecking, it's probably looking for maggots or worms to feed on.
The good news is that BSF larvae are easy to produce at very cheap cost. You can produce it in your farm an feed directly to your animals or even mix with other feed ingredients of your desire.
If you have no idea how it's produced, no worries. We will train you hoe to raise BSF larvae so you can also feed to your animals. If you have a big farm and you want us to come and setup BSF for you please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you already have idea how to produce bsf and you don't know where to start, reach out to us. We will get you eggs to start off your bsf farm.
Reach us through 07035418409 call and WhatsApp for further information. Stay productive cry

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2023
blowjohn:

I was in benin many years ago and it was cheap.

Am in abuja and e cheap die.

2k pork meat suya plenty pass 2k beef or ram suya

Another LIE again

1 Like

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Another LIE again

Oga if u like don't believe. I recall am not the only one that agreed that portl meat is about the cheapest meat.

Even in shop rite, u can get fresh raw pork for as low as 700 naira.
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by Jovar(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bigger fruits,,, Higher Yield Budded dwarf Sweet orange 🍊 ,,, Tangerlo, Grape citrus, Lemon, Shaddock,... #2,000 (discount available)
If you can water💦 them, you can plant them anytime.

Jovar Resources™ RC2875407

Other high yield seedlings:
Ugu
Neem
Cocoa
Coffee
Mango🥭
Walnut
Almond
Ogbono
Passion
Moringa🌿
Soursop
Avocado🥑
Coconut🥥
Cassava
Aloe vera
Teak/gedu🌳
Strawberry🍓
Dates/debino
Pomegranate🍒
Jumbo guava
Dwarf Pawpaw
Jumbo Cashew
Cherry/Agbalumo
Bell/Nigerian apple
Sugar apple/Sweetsop
Jackfruit/Breadfruit(Ukwa)
Miracle/Sweet berry/Agbayun
Tenera& Super gene oilpalm🌴
Avocado, Ube& Hass Avocado/Pear
Improved Plantain, Banana& Pineapple sucker
Foreign🍎apples🍏Wambugu,Anna,Dorset Golden

SEEDS:
Watermelon🍉,Pepper,Tomato🍅,Cucumber🥒,onion🌰,Cabbage,Lettuce🥬,Carrot🥕

No 11, aba-ibeji, Ibadan: easy waybill to anywhere readily available.

Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Modarn Pig farming
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm by LocalFARMERS: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Pig farming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.