Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa (2323 Views)

Rate my plan to get green card / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Ay04z(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
DavidTech23:
God why? cry People wey get sense, no get Money. People wey get money no get sense. Chai angry

Meanwhile, where is my original oraimo cord. Op, bring your skinny head here, I want to tell you something briefly
angry
love is blind his eye go. Clear... grin
Mumu op
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Illegal1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kongaone:
Op don't mind any of them, just follow your heart.
My best advice for you, make the loan 250m. Take another loan of say 750m and pay the accommodation and upkeep money upfront. Then take another 50m and send to the girls parent so they don't miss their daughter too much.

Then when she graduates after 2 years come back here and let's advice you on way forward.

omoh.......u dn finish me with laff 4 here.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Shamp: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:
Is it a wise decision to send my wife to the US on a student visa in the USA? She brought up a plan from a loan agency called MPower finance . The plan is to put in my information as the borrower and a payment plan will be set up in my name. She’s going for a Masters (resumption is January) and the 84M will take care of her tuition while I continue to send her support for her living expenses and rent. I have a good job in Nigeria and I don’t plan on leaving my job. We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study

Keep quiet there, not only 84Million, na 84 Zillion, guys don't fall for the cheap scam he is trying to promote, last last the Mpower platform will scam you in order to give you loan.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by stacyadams: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:
Is it a wise decision to send my wife to the US on a student visa in the USA? She brought up a plan from a loan agency called MPower finance . The plan is to put in my information as the borrower and a payment plan will be set up in my name. She’s going for a Masters (resumption is January) and the 84M will take care of her tuition while I continue to send her support for her living expenses and rent. I have a good job in Nigeria and I don’t plan on leaving my job. We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study

Before you spend that kind of money..always remember this quote from the great mosdii,he once said"Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Collins4u1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:

Nope, that isn't a wise idea and very selfish of her except she doesn't know.

When a student applies to mpower loan, a bank account is opened on the person's name as well as a credit card.
you start paying the interest of that loan after sometime and then the principal loan amount after months or years when you graduate, you're actually given 10 years to pay all.

perhaps if your wife decides to stay in the USA after school, she won't be obliged to pay off that loan considering that it's not in her name as it won't affect anything about her trust worthiness pertaining to obtaining loan, na you know who you marry shaaa.
oops I just read, "plan on getting married when she's done with her studies"

Since you're not the one moving to study, I doubt if they can set up the loan on your name..
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by pussyeater(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alakori07:
How dense can you really be? Sope Oti Looooooooooooo. N84m that you can't make in 42 years of working. Sense nor dey your head at all.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by crackhouse(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
120m would be enough. I don't think 85m will take care of it..
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Nehyooh(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kongaone:
Op don't mind any of them, just follow your heart.
My best advice for you, make the loan 250m. Take another loan of say 750m and pay the accommodation and upkeep money upfront. Then take another 50m and send to the girls parent so they don't miss their daughter too much.

Then when she graduates after 2 years come back here and let's advice you on way forward.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Kevineleven(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2023
I believe this is a joke, else you are finished.
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Mumu
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by 1phone(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study[b]

Oga call her your girlfriend. She is not your wife. Wasters
Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by Legitgames85: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Alakori07:
Are u ok? You better don't try that rubbish or u will regret it. It's even annoying reading what u wrote.

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by samwillyco1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Don't even try it, let her parents send her abroad for her MSC.

Finally, try it at your own risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? / Most Romantic Girl On NL's Romance Section (Guys Only). . . / My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.