Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,255 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues (17895 Views)

History Of Tribal Marks ( Yoruba Perspective) + pictures / Words Of Tribal Origin Used As General Slangs & Their Meanings / What Are The Importance Of Tribal Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 2:35am On Oct 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Am happy you know where I stand and where we stand. Ndigbo for Ndigbo.

Nazi !!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2011
Chyz*:

just being real lol, didnt know what i said pained u this much lol
LOL I'm not the one making stories up and posting consolation theories.  grin

ceaser:

Hehehe. This na serious matter o.

Abi o. Odikwa serious. Very very.  grin
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 2:36am On Oct 17, 2011
F0rk this yoruba and igbo poo.
I have dated from all tribes in southern Nigeria.
They all whine and cry and feel too special.
I am going to marry from Cameroun.
Where's my sweet Nayah? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by AndreUweh(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2011
@Chyz, I have read your post and I like what you chatted. I have always known it and believed it that there are large Igbo communities everywhere, there is no reason whatsoever one can not find a suitable bride or groom from those communities (Igbo).
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2011
@ caesar,
     there are two categories of people in nigeria,the tribalists and the hypocrites.there is no go between,we all belong to one of the two groups.one striking thing to know is that the hypocrites also belong to the first group---the tribalists.so at the end of the day ,there is only one group in nigeria,--the tribalist group.i can assure you that 99 percent of all yorubas who posted/read this thread will not be happy to see their brother/sister marry a non---yoruba.theseame applies to everyother tribe. we all pretend a lot and many are hypocrites but the good thing is that no body is deceived.from this online forum,well still move on to the physical forum and that is where we really know how people think/feel about us.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Chyz2: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Egbami ooo! Lol Pele o cry grin
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Torch1:

am only here to share a link to my Igbo folks. Am not here for tribal issues becos that is what u guys really enjoy in this Nairaland. Every threads is full of tribalism and you are preaching one Nigeria,  Hypocrite!

Look at this silly person

in ur useless post, how does Yoruba and ofe mannu got to do with sharing igbo culture eh

Yes if I preach one Nigeria and mumu like you come here and type rubbish in ur native language then shame on u as well
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by ceaser: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem Quote from: Andre Uweh on Today
at 02:33:07 AM Am happy you know where I stand
and where we stand. Ndigbo for Ndigbo. Nazi !!!!!

@alj_harem. Yeah, bloody Nazi. Death to all Andre-like Nazis!!!
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by SisiKill1: 2:43am On Oct 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Am happy you know where I stand and where we stand. Ndigbo for Ndigbo.
oh honey, I don't think anyone has any doubts on where you stand, you couldn't have made it any clearer if you wrote it on crystals  wink
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 2:44am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Abi o. Odikwa serious. Very very.  grin

Ileke idi, what happened to your strong love for Ezeuche?
Abi, you no like am again?
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Relax101:

Ileke idi, what happened to your strong love for Ezeuche?
Abi, you no like am again?

Our "love" wore out. he was too igbotic for my liking  tongue

ceaser:

My dear, I'm more than happy that you did not marry that backward girl tongue Hope wify and children dey well.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by ceaser: 2:49am On Oct 17, 2011

Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aloyemeka1: 2:50am On Oct 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

@Chyz, I have read your post and I like what you chatted. I have always known it and believed it that there are large Igbo communities everywhere, there is no reason whatsoever one can not find a suitable bride or groom from those communities (Igbo).

So you are about to turn Igbos into commies who chose spouses for the people they lead?. If an Igbo man or woman finds a partner in far away India or Timbuktu, who are you to stop him or her?. I thought you Igbos read the bible?. Didn't Jesus say that a man should leave his parents  and cling to another woman and they shall become one?. Did Jesus say the woman must come from his tribe?.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Amaechi5(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2011
@op 1st of all "IGBO" is not Ibo & that made u not a be a true igbo origin,then about ur situation now didn't u guys know that this will be the outcome when u guys started the relationship at first.The boy's parents don't even want u which is worst 4 u,what if u guys get married & at the end it turns out to be another thing altogether,what if the guy at the end maybe that time u must have had 4kids then choose to get this time a yoruba woman to have more kids with,who will u run to for help is it the guys parents that doesn't want you or ur parents that u got married at of their wish.In marriage if the man's parents or relative doesn't want or like the woman whom their son brought to them,the woman suffers the most & the worst part a woman from another tribe.Marriage many a time isn't sweet like during courtship,if especially the boy's parents or family or relative doesn't want u STEP OUT and bear in mind that dis guy will still get a yoruba woman to have babies with at the end
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2011
Amaechi5:

@op 1st of all "IGBO" is not Ibo & that made u not a be a true igbo origin,then about your situation now didn't u guys know that this will be the outcome when u guys started the relationship at first.The boy's parents don't even want u which is worst 4 u,what if u guys get married & at the end it turns out to be another thing altogether,what if the guy at the end maybe that time u must have had 4kids then choose to get this time a yoruba woman to have more kids with,who will u run to for help is it the guys parents that doesn't want you or your parents that u got married at of their wish.In marriage if the man's parents or relative doesn't want or like the woman whom their son brought to them,the woman suffers the most & the worst part a woman from another tribe.Marriage many a time isn't sweet like during courtship,if especially the boy's parents or family or relative doesn't want u STEP OUT and bear in mind that dis guy will still get a yoruba woman to have babies with at the end   

GBAM!!! GBAM!!!!

Women suffer more in marriage, irrespectable of tribe.

If those Yoruba folks are deeply ethnocentric, they wont rest until they find him a Yoruba or Non-Igbo wife for their son.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2011
Amaechi5:

@op 1st of all "IGBO" is not Ibo & that made u not a be a true igbo origin,then about your situation now didn't u guys know that this will be the outcome when u guys started the relationship at first.The boy's parents don't even want u which is worst 4 u,what if u guys get married & at the end it turns out to be another thing altogether,what if the guy at the end maybe that time u must have had 4kids then choose to get this time a yoruba woman to have more kids with,who will u run to for help is it the guys parents that doesn't want you or your parents that u got married at of their wish.In marriage if the man's parents or relative doesn't want or like the woman whom their son brought to them,the woman suffers the most & the worst part a woman from another tribe.Marriage many a time isn't sweet like during courtship,if especially the boy's parents or family or relative doesn't want u STEP OUT and bear in mind that dis guy will still get a yoruba woman to have babies with at the end  

Maybe you need to tell that to

desmond elliot

or me

if a man loves someone, why would he go to marry a yoruba woman later all in the name of " my ethnic group"

Come'on grow up !
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by adamaw2tuf: 2:57am On Oct 17, 2011
Why is it always too difficult for these bunch of yurobas denials to admit the simple truth, which is that the yuroba men will lie to a woman to get hold of her only to break her heart by marrying 3 more wives or having children with women from their tribe before ten years into the marriage?Lets be honest here and save the nigerian women from this wickedness.I accept here in the north many of the northerners are known for more wives which i dont support either,but those who practice it here dont go around deceiving women with love tricks only to betray them later in life by introducing one mama iyabo and mama yinka from ogun state and say "they are my pikins mothers.SO HERE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE CONCERN ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS OR SISTERS MARRYING YUROBAS,GUYS YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE WHY NOT ADMIT IT PLEASEEE.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

GBAM!!! GBAM!!!!

Women suffer more in marriage, irrespectable of tribe.

If those Yoruba folks are deeply ethnocentric, they wont rest until they find him a Yoruba or Non-Igbo wife for their son.

Keep dreaming

how many yoruba men have you seen with more than 1 wife even if his wife is Igbo
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2011
ileke idi,
    your really making sense with your postings,if the guys parents do not approve of her,that is potentially dangerous for her if she goes ahead with the relationship.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 2:59am On Oct 17, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

Why is it always too difficult for these bunch of yurobas denials to admit the simple truth, which is that the yuroba men will lie to a woman to get hold of her only to break her heart by marrying 3 more wives or having children with women from their tribe before ten years into the marriage?Lets be honest here and save the nigerian women from this wickedness.I accept here in the north many of the northerners are known for more wives which i dont support either,but those who practice it here dont go around deceiving women with love tricks only to betray them later in life by introducing one mama iyabo and mama yinka from ogun state and say "they are my pikins mothers.SO HERE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE CONCERN ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS OR SISTERS MARRYING YUROBAS,GUYS YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE WHY NOT ADMIT IT PLEASEEE.

You are not a northerner, Probably another Igbo man that loves the fulani's man Joystick grin grin

speak your language fulbe or jukun or manga I want to read . Olodo
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 17, 2011
alj_harem:

Keep dreaming

how many yoruba men have you seen with more than 1 wife even if his wife is Igbo

Less that 20% of the population of Yorubas, of course.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 3:04am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Less that 20% of the population of Yorubas, of course.

Ileke idi, You need to come to lagos or go to calabar or port harcourt

Yoruba people ie men and women marry from different ethnic groups

Majority of Lagosians including me have Igbo blood in us and Majority if not 95% have one wife without any hassle from families.

Do not let this clueless NLers deceive you with their bigoted sense.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Our "love" wore out. he was too igbotic for my liking  tongue

My dear, I'm more than happy that you did not marry that backward girl tongue Hope wify and children dey well.

How can your love wore out?
Shay you people were disturbing the peace on NL with your Arochukwu-Ekiti Hybrid pikins?
But you really loved EzeUche so much that it made boys from your ethnic group on NL to become so jealous of una online love/romance. lol
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by aljharem3: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2011
Relax101:

Shay you people were disturbing the peace on NL with your Arochukwu-Ekiti Hybrid pikins?
But you really loved EzeUche so much that it made boys from your ethnic group on NL to become so jealous of una online love/romance. lol

ezeuche is a warrior and not a lover. the dude is too tribal and aggressive

the only NLer Ileke idi likes are Lax75, Kilode and Alj Harem
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2011
alj_harem:

Ileke idi, You need to come to lagos or go to calabar or port harcourt

Yoruba people ie men and women marry from different ethnic groups

Majority of  Lagosians including me have Igbo blood in us and Majority if not 95% have one wife without any hassle from families.

Do not let this clueless NLers deceive you with their bigoted sense.

I neve argued against this. My ppl have been inter-marrying for the longest time.

We only decrease our connection with the Northerners because it seems like they rather prefer killing Yorubas.

Relax101:

Oh dear. e-cupid arrow didnt strike me that deep nau.
Ask EzeUche we decided to part ways because OnlyTruth did not support our online marriage grin

alj_harem:

Whatever it is that you're smoking, pass it to andre Uweh lmao.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 3:15am On Oct 17, 2011
alj_harem:

Nah, I dont believe ezeuche was tribal. Was Ileke idi not going crazy with tribal threads before she cooled down a bit?
They just fit each themselves jare. When Ezeuche was going crazy, only ileke calms him and vice versa.

Ileke idi, ore to ma fun mi da? Moyin duro o
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^ I see that this is your attempt to shift the thread to my person.
Do you ppl usually read too much into what you read on NL?

Relax101:

Nah, I dont believe ezeuche was tribal. Was Ileke idi not going crazy with tribal threads before she cooled down a bit?
They just fit each themselves jare. When Ezeuche was going crazy, only ileke calms him and vice versa.

Ileke idi, ore to ma fun mi da? Moyin duro o

Egbami o angry tongue

Ezeuche ko, the dude that is ready to beat up a Yoruba chick. Olorun ma je!!
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 3:21am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ I see that this is your attempt to shift the thread to my person.
Do you ppl usually read too much into what you read on NL?

Egbami o angry tongue

Ezeuche ko, the dude that is ready to beat up a Yoruba chick. Olorun ma je!!

No , I no dey shift any thread on your person.

That's what you think, but guys like that are usually soft when it comes to women they love/like.

Ba wo ni weekend re? So gbadu weekend e ni?
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^ when you're done, we can then get back to the thread sha.

Mo ri pe o n try lati appear neutral. Good boy. We need more igbo boys like you.

Eventually, you'd go back to attacking Youbas. But let NL enjoy this pretense for the moment being. smiley
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2011
oh my God,the tribalism on Nairaland is unbelievable,
oh boy,make i run comot for here
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Relax101(m): 3:36am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ when you're done, we can then get back to the thread sha.

Mo ri pe o n try lati appear neutral. Good boy. We need more igbo boys like you.

Eventually, you'd go back to attacking Youbas. But let NL enjoy this pretense for the moment being.  smiley

Haba, when me be part yoruba, my mom na Igbo. My grandmom for my mamaside na isoko, my grandmom for my papaside na efik.
No carry me put for this tribal madness. I dey lash out individuals.
Re: Help, My Happiness Is At Stake Because Of Tribal Issues by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 17, 2011
You really remind me of someone. Creepy.

anywaz, I'm not here for you. I'm here for all the tribalist, when they come out to roost, let me know. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘akatakpa’ Masquerades Banned In Enugu Community / The History Behind The Name Akwa Ibom: / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.