Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You (11882 Views)

My Girlfriend Steals From Her Place Of Work / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by niyo001(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Op what did you steal from her too?
Or you think the premarital sex you've been having with her without bride price isn't stealing?
Both of you are directly and indirectly stealing from yourselves
Return all the premarital sex you had with her before having the moral right to call her thief.
Both of you fit each other
I like your stand on premarital sex if you're who you claim to be

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Vinnie2000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
niyo001:

Don't be Gullible, plz.๐Ÿ™

If you see a Nigerian Lady forming Holy Holy, be Wary. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
niyo001:

I am whom I claim to be, I don't have the conscience to do bad things
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
capnies:

TRUE FORNICATION IS STEALING BUT IN THIS CASE THEY BOTH STOLE THROUGH FORNICATING BUT THE GIRL STOLE AGAIN.
WHICH MEANS THE MAN IS A THIEF BUT THE GIRL IS A THIEF THIEF
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Both of them are doing bad things
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by DavidEsq(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Miracood2:

She's not normal.

A normal girl will ask you to buy a soap for her.
She has the kleptomania disease

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Hardunmhi: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This happened to me, last year, When i was dating this random lady, she visits me like Twice to thrice a month.

she is a good partner i will confess cheesy, but she has this ridiculous stealing habit that i don't like,i mean every time she came visitin me, something must always find a way to get lost in my apartment.

The last time she stole from me. before i part ways with her, was when she stole soap from my bathroom, (i saw it inside her handbag) grin can you imagine comnon soap oh, she should had asked me na...,

Anyways back to the main question
Have You Ever Been With A Patner Whom Steals From You?

Lol, shey nah new or used soap ?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Lutherblaq: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Hardunmhi:

Lol, shey nah new or used soap ?
Nah used, bro.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Antimandatethie(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Mod nflpmod, Rocktation,farano and dominique Fp oh
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by tiswell(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stop dating broke ass ladies case closed!
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by tiswell(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Around 2012, One Yeye Girl I bought home to Fcvk stole my Sister's lacey pants and Tura soap! shocked undecided

one stole my brand new BlackBerry curve c that year

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by ppogba: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This happened to me, last year, When i was dating this random lady, she visits me like Twice to thrice a month.

she is a good partner i will confess cheesy, but she has this ridiculous stealing habit that i don't like,i mean every time she came visitin me, something must always find a way to get lost in my apartment.

The last time she stole from me. before i part ways with her, was when she stole soap from my bathroom, (i saw it inside her handbag) grin can you imagine comnon soap oh, she should had asked me na...,

Anyways back to the main question
Have You Ever Been With A Patner Whom Steals From You?

Next time, stop picking from gutters.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Caaz: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
izonborn098:
When i see girls that steals' i just pity their upbringing..
I once dating one' she collect my 30k when i tell her to look after my shop that was 2017 but she thought i didn't know' i just ignore her till today i believe she don marry by now, it has been long i heard from her...
You talk too much,I m beginning to think you re suffering from dual personality disorder.

Even mosdiii in his glorious days of foolishness on nairaland did not yap like this.

M glad he ended up as a riverine fisherman and an effiminate horse band.

You talk too much,always sounding like someone that's from a dysfunctional home
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
the 1st thing she stole was ur heart bt u didn't catch her.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by IjebuWarrior: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not defending her, but op should learn that fornication is also stealing
In fornication no party involved should condemn the other
They are both thiefs

Yaba-Left V.I.P ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Sylva2147: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
I was on this table with two legs for almost four years but thank God she was finally disgraced.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by izonborn098(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
i now talk too much... No worry.. But i'm not mosdi or whatever...
Caaz:

You talk too much,I m beginning to think you re suffering from dual personality disorder.

Even mosdiii in his glorious days of foolishness on nairaland did not yap like this.

u sound pained... Are u okay?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by emonis88: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Or you think the premarital sex you've been having with her without bride price isn't stealing?
Return all the premarital sex you had with her before having the moral right to call her thief.
See this entitled mentality o! Him steal her enter him house, abi na she take her two legs Waka come. Some ladies dey daft o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Miracood2:

She's not normal.

A normal girl will ask you to buy a soap for her.
Are you G*y ? Did u date Erekere? (@pastorpikin). I mean common Soap. For Soapy! Action Use only
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Am lucky,never had such experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by phorget(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Talking about girls that steals, hmmmmm! nah long tori o.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Organs(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:

That is the only xplaination, bro.

She might be normal and just might not have these basic things. Now, this shows you are also poor yourself and immature. You may consider this as boasting if you donโ€™t want to accept the truth, if a lady Iโ€™m not even sleeping with (talk less of one Iโ€™m sleeping with) steals soap from me, I wonโ€™t consider that as stealing, I will take her to the store and buy her at least half dozen of basic needs and tell her politely (without making her feel bad) she doesnโ€™t have to take the one in the bathroom. Now, if sheโ€™s going in your wallet to steal your money after you'd given her good money, then Yes, thatโ€™s bad you can open your mouth and say she stole from you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Ahigbo1: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Her case is pathological
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Stargirl13: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes, The Stupid and idiotic fowl stole my phone of 120k
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Evestar200(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Let me not talk

Nairalanders men be doing as if guys don't steal from Ladies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by talented321: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Trash...
Caaz:

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by talented321: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Just pity her... Na woman...
izonborn098:
i now talk too much... No worry.. But i'm not mosdi or whatever... u sound pained... Are u okay?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by boom99(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
My own carry my rent run. Mind you I provide every thing she ask. Funny enough they chased a family out cos of rent this morning
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by NaijaNaWaa: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by ChrisblaOffurum: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
boom99:
My own carry my rent run. Mind you I provide every thing she ask

She never loved you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by fx45(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Rose I'm 100% sure you've been very much relieved since last week you were axed from your Mum's office. Maybe you can liaise with Seun to officially engage you to moderate on the Romance section ONLY
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Blitzking: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nah..can spot a babe who steals from a mile away..only most are local girls forming posh..a well to do girl would never steal from you at worst she would ask..I don't think about it cos even my sister come to my apartment and ransack my kitchen. Married sis oo so am I feeding her husband o wat I don warn am sha.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by MySolace: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Fornication, stealing, killing are all sins but he was boldly saying the girl I brought home like it's a normal thing
After condemning the girl let's also condemn the act that led to the stealing
Let's be righteous this Sunday
Like someone already pointed out, u're not making sense.

Sometimes some people can sound silly while trying to b logical.

Sometimes u do make sense, but here, ...far from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.