Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) (54634 Views)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Now known. Na only yoruba get sense

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Typing: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Why is my spirit telling me that, this was staged all in a bid to to link IPOB with criminal elements and by so doing hold Kanu for a longer time. The idiot is even holding a police Ak47 rifle, this alone proves me right.

You are an Igbo man. Your comment no suprise me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Typing: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Oga this una lies and propaganda has already been over flogged. Why not try another lies, must you die on top this one? If you are sure that Kanu did all that, why didn't you lots use it against him in the law court?

Nnamdi Kanu will die in Jail, make Igbo people do their WORST grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by MTNnews: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Thank God you have a father n mother who are patriot na their blood we go first use water the tree before yours.

Phoen1X:
The tree of liberty MUST be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants,...thats its natural manure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Typing:

Stop making noise and kill him. Atleast you know where he is.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by TimeMachine2: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2023
EmeeNaka:
I thought the idiotic IPOB-ESN said the killers in the SE are Fulanis and DSS.
I do not accept IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen at all. I do not accept their behaviour

One of the mode of operation they utilised to deceive everyone is secretly supporting these terrorists while pretending to dislike them publicly. They are cowards and lairs.

Ipob = Obidients = Ibos

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Phoen1X: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Thank God you have a father n mother who are patriot na their blood we go first use water the tree before yours.

While you and your wayward mother will die as tyrants,...abobaku.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Phoen1X:
The tree of liberty MUST be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants,...thats its natural manure.

So now they are freedom fighters .

I thought they were all DSS, NA and Fulani .

Fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Why is my spirit telling me that, this was staged all in a bid to to link IPOB with criminal elements and by so doing hold Kanu for a longer time. The idiot is even holding a police Ak47 rifle, this alone proves me right.

Keep lying to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Christistruth03: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by TimeMachine2: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Typing:

You are an Igbo man. Your comment no suprise me.
They will keep lying and thinking they are fooling everyone while secretly donating and supporting these terrorists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Christistruth03: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2023
TimeMachine2:

They will keep lying and thinking they are fooling everyone while secretly donating and supporting these terrorists.

As long as their Terrorists stay in their Region

I hear Simon Ekpa has announced another 3 week lockdown

That should keep his people happy

At this rate of lockdowns Wild Animals may soon be in Charge of Onitsha Market

Wild monkeys may even distribute the Stalls among themselves

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by TimeMachine2: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

As long as their Terrorists stay in their Region

I hear Simon Ekpa has announced another 3 week lockdown

That should keep his people happy

Yes, I am supporting ESN and whatever groups fighting for Biafra in iboland land. Let the carnage continue, more destruction and pillage of the already barren land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Fejoku: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Typing:

Your death is very close.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Christistruth03: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Yes, I am supporting ESN and whatever groups fighting for Biafra in iboland land. Let the carnage continue, more destruction and pillage of the already barren land. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released.

What is the guarantee that they won't all turn up in Lagos to Start dragging it with the Yorubas after they finish burning their own Homeland to dust and ashes so they can try to repeat the same thing there

You know some of them have a very ridiculous way of thinking and they don't take correction until they are completely ruined

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by TimeMachine2: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

What is the guarantee that they won't all turn up in Lagos to Start dragging it with the Yorubas after they finish burning their own Homeland to dust and ashes so they can try to repeat the same thing there

You know some of them have a very ridiculous way of thinking and they don't take correction until they are completely ruined

Turn up in lagos? Don't make me laugh 🀣🀣, let them try na.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2023
TimeMachine2:

One of the mode of operation they utilised to deceive everyone is secretly supporting these terrorists while pretending to dislike them publicly. They are cowards and lairs.

Ipob = Obidients = Ibos

Remove obedients from it. Remove igbos from it.
IPOB are enemy of Igbo people. Obidients are the sensible nigerians
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Makunahatata: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Ipob criminal
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by MTNnews: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Foolish Ipob so you can drop quote about dying n sacrifice you don't want to lead with yourself n your family ?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whose blood do you now want to use to water Biafra if your do not want to use yours n that of your father n mother ?

Phoen1X:
While you and your wayward mother will die as tyrants,...abobaku.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2023
This one just wan bad since childhood.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Typing: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Fejoku:

Your death is very close.

You will die before me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Typing: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Stop making noise and kill him. Atleast you know where he is.

We will not just kill him,he will suffer in Jail. He is already begging for forgiveness, but we no wan hear.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Phoen1X: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=MTNnews post=125563751]Foolish Ipob so you can drop quote about dying n sacrifice you don't want to lead with yourself n your family ?!
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by wakaman: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:

Your spirit is evil.
You are evil.
Your thoughts are evil.

Ekwensu.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Fejoku: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Typing:

You will die before me
Ok. We shall see.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Christistruth03: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
EmeeNaka:

Remove obedients from it. Remove igbos from it.
IPOB are enemy of Igbo people. Obidients are the sensible nigerians

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Typing: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Fejoku:

Ok. We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Adaisback(f): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Most people who pull stunts like this have no existing family members or close friends.

Don't doubt the possibility! I have a nigga who's lived like a ghost for the past 11years. Even his own mother has no idea as to whether he's still alive or not. I stopped visiting her cause everytime I did, she was always crying her eyes out and there's no way I'll ever tell anybody anything about him.
pls go and tell the poor woman that her son is still alive but she should keep it a secret. Chai! I feel for this woman. My heart bleeds for her
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Adaisback:
pls go and tell the poor woman that her son is still alive but she should keep it a secret. Chai! I feel for this woman. My heart bleeds for her

Can't do that. There's a reason he's trusted me enough to keep in touch for over a decade now.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Adaisback(f): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Can't do that. There's a reason he's trusted me enough to keep in touch for over a decade now.
pity the poor woman Biko, na beg I dey beg, pls my love
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Adaisback:
pity the poor woman Biko, na beg I dey beg, pls my love

Come and be going..
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Typing:

We will not just kill him,he will suffer in Jail. He is already begging for forgiveness, but we no wan hear.
What do you lots gain from lying? when did Kanu beg nigeria for his release?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.