Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) (54625 Views)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by jumper524(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Fulani milita, BH , and Asari Dokubo that brandished arms are saints you see why nigeria will not be fine anytime soon..
boko haram, and ipob are all terrorist I don't symphatize with.
Asari dokubo is a militant with a slight possible reason considerable for federal negotiation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Burob:
E done loose guard, definitely His days are numbered, either dead or alive.

Meaning Asari Dokubo did not loose guard, killer herders did not loose guard, BH did not loose guard...

So what makes him to loose guard

Make una no set this country on first oo because it's not everyone that can stand the flame...

Na married people with kids I dey pity, pregnant women, and the elderly but if Na we the youth walai let what ever will happen happen what nonsense. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:
This one is a criminal, just that nnamdi kanu gave him a platform to look legal.
If they can give Boko Haram amnesty and be paying them 30k a month despite everything they did, ipob deserves the same
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by jumper524(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Coldie:

If they can give Boko Haram amnesty and be paying them 30k a month despite everything they did, ipob deserves the same
ipob doesn't affect my region.
I keep swearing for every factor that played a role in granting those boko boys amnesty.
If you wa t Sane treatment to terrorist troubling your region.
Keep persuading the FG, they might listen to your plea.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by shegra58: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
One of the Unknown Gunmen in the south East have review his face in a new trending video as he called for Nnamdi Kanu Release armed with General Purpose Machine Gun and RPG Bazooka

Video link

https://fb.watch/mQx8fSBYBi/?mibextid=Nif5oz
hand go soon touch this Capital mumu
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by bizzle2: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Smh, with clean, brand new fatigues and safety gear..LMAO. Sell this BS to the birds.
if you believe this crap I have a sea to sell to you
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 3:14am On Sep 05, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
U are the fool efulefu.The cause justifies his action. Corrupt leadership by a druglord Tinubu with no proven educational records assisted by supreme court governor Hopeless Uzodinma of Imo state siphoning our common wealth.
Hand go soon touch all of Una one by one ewu mpama

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:57am On Sep 05, 2023
This thread tells you a lot about Nigeria. Some random guy with a gun and a few Biafran flags takes a picture at God knows where, we have almost 50,000 views and we are at page 6

Had ISWAP slaughtered 50 people in Southern Kaduna, we wont get up to 200 views and the page will die at page one
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2023
jumper524:
boko haram, and ipob are all terrorist I don't symphatize with.
Asari dokubo is a militant with a slight possible reason considerable for federal negotiation.

IPOB are not terrorist stop hating.
Russia and Georgia conflict broke out simply because Georgia want out you didn't tag Georgia terrorist till date even after they left you are still calling them a country till date, also Ukrainian, also the rest of them but your hate for IPOB don't want you to see the truth I don't want to say your hate for Igbo nation so that I will not be criticized mind you I no be Igbo man I be Jos guy ooo...
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
One of the Unknown Gunmen in the south East have review his face in a new trending video as he called for Nnamdi Kanu Release armed with General Purpose Machine Gun and RPG Bazooka

Video link
https://fb.watch/mQx8fSBYBi/?mibextid=Nif5oz
This one is a bloody criminal. Period.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by obrian888: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Dem don totally brainwash these one

He has make the job easier for the Security Agencies

I can't wait for the Nigerian Military to start getting the AH1 Zulu Cobra and T129 Attack Helicopter that we ordered.

YOU ARE A FOOL, SO THOSEHELICOPTERS CANOT OPERATE IN THE NORTH? NIGERIANS, ONE RGION HATES ANOTHER, ONE TRIBE HATES ANOTHER, ONE POLITICAL PARTY HATES ANOTHER, ONE RELIGION HATES ANOTHER, EVEN BROTHERS HATES BROTHERS, WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS? SPITS.......
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Shedrill(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2023
With an AK 47 with police painted magazine grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Shedrill(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2023
When the real dance start, this one go run

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Pjoe238: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2023
believe this lie at your own peril. This is a sponsored gunman by the Nigerian state to further tannish the image of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari is the chief sponsor of the Ebubeagu terrorist.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Corridon: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Finestgurlie
Beardedmeatr
Fahdiga corridon Malory

Who amongst you is this
You this Fulani man from Damatiru! You think everyone is like you.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Corridon:
You this Fulani man from Damatiru! You think everyone is like you.
It's 100% finestgurlie aka baddestqueen aka PoliciaNLand. He has more than 100 monikers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.