Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Test A Girls Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test A Girls Love (4779 Views)

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / How To Test A Man's Love! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test A Girls Love by LoveKing(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2011
pls i want to know if this girl is into me.thanks
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by zealot4me(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2011
undecided
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2011
Change ur username!

6 Likes

Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Re: How To Test A Girls Love

OP, Just like that? undecided
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by iice(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
sauer:

Change your username!
lol!
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by endmoll(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
Show her $$$$$$$!!!
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
kill urself n c if she'll cry
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by bekay911(f): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
ders no nid to test love if she truly loves u i dnt think u need a third party to intervene or confirm it simple
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by pendo89(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
try the litmus test. it works.

1 Like

Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Carry the girl go 3rd mainland bridge, tell am make she jump! If she jump, she love you!. . . . Koko yarnings! wink[/size]
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Dgunnerz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
tiniyata:

kill urself n c if she'll cry
If he can't kill himself,let him commit suicide!
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by LoveKing(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
lol i n the girl are getting so close u get.so i wanna know if she is takin me 4 a ride.
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by gprincess1(f): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
LoveKing: lol i n the girl are getting so close u get.so i wanna know if she is takin me 4 a ride.
Sebi u be luvkingU suppose knw aw it dey go
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
if a guy needs to know how in love i am with him he should make me choose between a SA v NZ rugby ticket game and a night at home watching movies with him...if i choose the latter, then i truly am in love
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by 190: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if a guy needs to know how in love i am with him he should make me choose between a SA v NZ rugby ticket game and a night at home watching movies with him...if i choose the latter, then i truly am in love

nO Rugby in Nigeria

except u tell her make una go chop CATFISH undecided
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 28, 2013
190:

nO Rugby in Nigeria

except u tell her make una go chop CATFISH undecided
lol why wld an SA v New Zealand game be in Nigeria?
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by bbwlurv(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Really....aint no litmus test to check if she loves u cos dem hrt is like a switch,buh if u rily wanna know if she into u,den there shld be a degree of reciprocity of stuffs u do for her...like she texting u more wen u call more,....if u guys r in d same environnment,den she wuld love pple to see u guys hanging out,she always looks forward to times spent wif u even if its just movies in ur house...abbl
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by topsco(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Wonders! Testing a gal's love...
Then ready to lose it...
Re: How To Test A Girls Love by mj(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
no need to rush, time will tell if she truly loves you, it might take a while though, girls love pretending and love it when you are chasing them, let her chase you. #Shikena

Re: How To Test A Girls Love by Meegadough: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Get a test tube dude. When you get one, let me know. And i will give you the procedure.

(1) (Reply)

Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.