Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ (213 Views)

A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Okay guys. So tomorrow, a landmark judgement is being expected. There are rumors making rounds that these judges have being bribed and have already flown their family and loved ones abroad. LOL
***It is strite knowledge that members of the staff of the appeal court have being instructed to sit at home and come no where close to the venue of the judgement.

***We all watched how madam odili ‘openly’ supported Tinubu and lamblasted obidients.

***We’ve also heard from DSS and NPF and all their threatening.

***In Buhari’s style, Mr or Mrs Bola Adekunle Tinubu has traveled out of Nigeria, so that mayhem can be unleashed on Nigerians.

***We also know that tinubu held closed door meeting with members of the security outfit before his trip. Maybe he instructed them to kill any protesters after the judgement has been given. 😁😁

***However, we’ve not held from Peter Obi.

***We have not held from Obidients.

Now to my nice timely advise, make e no be like say I no tell una…

Any misjudgment will be met with brute force.
Any misjudgment using technicality will be met with very brute force.
Any lies/misjudgment will be met by a force that has never being experienced in Nigeria since the 1960s.

Nigerians are appealing to the court of appeal to do the right thing😁😁. Na beg we dey beg, do the right thing to avoid “had I known”.

Atleast 2Million Nigerians are expected to be at the court premises tomorrow.

So that Nigeria can continue to exist, for the interest of peace, do the right thing my dear judges please, for I don’t know what it would profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his life, I really don’t know.

Thanks for listening 😁😁😁

Please don’t like, don’t comment and don’t share. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria and nowhere else.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by Horus(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Law alone is not sufficient to curb corruption. All politicians and lawyers should take an oath asking them not to give or take bribe.
Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by Godwin4444: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Okay guys. So tomorrow, a landmark judgement is being expected. There are rumors making rounds that these judges have being bribed and have already flown their family and loved ones abroad. LOL
***It is strite knowledge that members of the staff of the appeal court have being instructed to sit at home and come no where close to the venue of the judgement.

***We all watched how madam odili ‘openly’ supported Tinubu and lamblasted obidients.

***In Buhari’s style, Mr or Mrs Bola Adekunle Tinubu has traveled out of Nigeria, so that mayhem can be unleashed on Nigerians.

***We also know that tinubu held closed door meeting with members of the security outfit before his trip. Maybe he instructed them to kill any protesters after the judgement has been given. 😁😁

Any lies/misjudgment will be met by a force that has never being experienced in Nigeria since the 1960s.

Nigerians are appealing to the court of appeal to do the right thing😁😁. Na beg we dey beg, do the right thing to avoid “had I known”.

So that Nigeria can continue to exist, for the interest of peace, do the right thing my dear judges please, for I don’t know what it would profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his life, I really don’t know.

Thanks for listening 😁😁😁

Please don’t like, don’t comment and don’t share. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria and nowhere else.
if dem born your papa well do anyhow tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
if dem born your papa well do anyhow tomorrow

Don’t comment. Don’t comment, yo no Dey hear word…
Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by Godwin4444: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Don’t comment. Don’t comment, yo no Dey hear word…
u did something stupid u come talk say make we no comment

Just come n do anyhow tomorrow
Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by haffaze777(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Obirodent don drop quotegrin
Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by adebayo987: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Noise
Ddeliverer007:

Thanks for listening 😁😁😁

Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by haffaze777(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2023

Bold Is the right thing to do,you can't force your God forsaken clown on Nigeria and Nigerians,we sey we no want pandora criminal, shey na by force?if them born any pigodient or obirodent tomorrow make dem cause any trouble.

Quote or mention your chi here to abuse him,I no dey read quote so you go just waste your useless time.
Re: Nigeria: A Warning ⚠️ by codedgalaxy: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
I dont give a damn about who wins. All i want is good governance.

#say no to tribalism in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Global Press Conference: Key Announcement By 2:30pm. / Man Accuses Edo Deputy Gov Of Abduction, Stealing His $250,000 Gold Wristwatch / INEC Made Promises It Couldn’t Fulfil – NEF Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.