Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria (24570 Views)

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online / I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by jagauarvib: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2011
Hi, i know about an online business, that is Domain name reselling . for this you need to get an domain reselling account from any domain reseller like Goresellers.com .After getting this account you can start selling the domains and can earn a good some of money,
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by HECTORBOSS(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2011
You can combine all the above suggested online business ideas plus start your own offline business from the convenience of your computer.
Efe Imiren is doing it.

My own office is in my home and money has started coming in.
You don't need to be a guru to do any of these. I learnt on my own and am still learning and will keep learning.

All you have to do is get a blog, and use your blog to advertise and drive traffic to your main website if you have one.

You can actually do all the above mentioned online or home business plus start your own distribution business like i do.

You distribute at distributor discount and all these is done from your computer and delivered to the buyers address anywhere in Nigeria.

Alot of people are doing alot more online making money, it is the connection and access that matters.

If you want more info checkout www.internetbizjunkie.com ---

To get a free video sent to you on how the distribution business work and i will personally contact you on fone.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by HECTORBOSS(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2011
You can combine all the above suggested online business ideas plus start your own offline business from the convenience of your computer.
Efe Imiren is doing it.

My own office is in my home and money has started coming in.
You don't need to be a guru to do any of these. I learnt on my own and am still learning and will keep learning.

All you have to do is get a blog, and use your blog to advertise and drive traffic to your main website if you have one.

You can actually do all the above mentioned online or home business plus start your own distribution business like i do.

You distribute at distributor discount and all these is done from your computer and delivered to the buyers address anywhere in Nigeria.

Alot of people are doing alot more online making money, it is the connection and access that matters.

If you want more info checkout www.internetbizjunkie.com ---

To get a free video sent to you on how the distribution business work and i will personally contact you on fone.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by inereunwa1(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2011
micawber:

I think blogging is a good place to start with. I currently run a scholarship website (see my signature below). Though am not making a dine yet, but i hope to make some change later on.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by magikalz(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2011
Information Marketing through Facebook is the answer to your problem.It is the easiest online business model I will personally recommend to any beginner.It won't take much to start up and you can do it from anywhere as long you have some computer skills,a computer and an Internet connection.Visit www.cashcreationstrategies..com to check details on how you can start this using Facebook.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by inereunwa1(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2011
afope:

House,

how are you all doing? Please i need urgent information on any opportunities availbale as per working online and from home in Nigeria?

Is there anything like that in this country?

Thanks
there many onlin biz you can do from the comfort of your home, the one im currently doing now is 100% free to join. You can earn $76.76 (that's $2,302.50 per month) or more daily! If you are interested you can contact me on 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com and i will send you the website info free of charge!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by inereunwa1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hey guys! If you are really serious about making money online, if yes then contact me ASAP and i'll show you this website where i'm currently making big money, i make up to $76.75+ per day that's $2,302.50 per month! And the best part is it's 100% free to join and i'll also send you the site link free of charge. You can contact me on 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com and i'll send you the info ASAP!
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2011
There are so many but I would personally recommend blogging in Nigeria to you.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by rivie0020: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2011
Forex pays, but it's risky. No. 1 rule - never trade with money you can't affarod to lose. Follow the link in my sig. box for a working strategy
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2012
helo friend,zig zilar said "you can have every thing in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
look around your vicinity down to 140 million nigeria and find out their problem, create a solution to it and sell to them.
that is what is known as information marketing business.you can sit right under your roof with your pc and make insane money with this.
do a research on the internet on how to go about it.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2012
2sexy: God Jewel, I may give you 100 ways to make money online but the sole reponsibility rest on you to decide which is comfortable for your person.

For instance, I love to create website and sell them off at www.flippa.com and that is because I comfortable with that kind of business.

If you love to sit in front of your computer to write articles, then you should be able to make good money online with that.

In a nutshell, it all has to do with your personality and what you are comfortable with.
am interested in creating and selling of website can you put me through ? My email david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2012
jagauarvib: Hi, i know about an online business, that is Domain name reselling . for this you need to get an domain reselling account from any domain reseller like Goresellers.com .After getting this account you can start selling the domains and can earn a good some of money,

pls can you put me through? How that really work pls. David.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2012
inereunwa1: Hey guys! If you are really serious about making money online, if yes then contact me ASAP and i'll show you this website where i'm currently making big money, i make up to $76.75+ per day that's $2,302.50 per month! And the best part is it's 100% free to join and i'll also send you the site link free of charge. You can contact me on 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com and i'll send you the info ASAP!
pls email me the link to david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by oludarekehinde(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by coolwas(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
2sexy,pls drop your contact.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Ukongbadah: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
for a wonderful guide to working at home, follow the link
<a href="http://11a04lh0k8fefgko--zn9m1g3u./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by kevinado: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Afope,
From your post I want to assume that you are a newbie. Well if that is true then, I'd like to give you a few advise. Firstly, you have to learn to tread carefully as there are lots of scams on the Internet. Secondly, look for a good mentor that can hold u by the hand and show u the right path to follow. In choosing your mentor, please do your due diligence ( a thorough back ground check up). Your mentor should be someone that has been there and done that and have good result to show for it as proof. This way, you will avoid most of the trial and error pothole most people fall into.
Since you are a newbie, I assume that you have neither the money nor good knowledge to venture into the IM world. However, if you have time and determination you can start from scratch and make your way to the top. Okay, let me give you my little help to start with.
There is this online mass media advertising agency that pays a token of $2 for every news u read or watch. The site presents you 10 news links daily which sums up to $20 per day. All you need is just 15 to 20 minutes daily, an e-mail address, and Paypal or Payza account. The link to the site is w w w . c i r c u m n e w s . c o m / p 1 3 4 0 6 2 . You can copy the link and paste it in your browser. Let's do a little maths; 20 multilpy by #160 gives you #3,200/day for a job of 15-20mins! It's not much but it's something and it's a start for a newbie. Since Paypal doesn't accept Nigerians I'd suggest that you use a payza account. But if you want a Paypal account you can PM me and I'll talk to a friend in New York to open and verify one for you and give you all your details for free. I hope this help and I wish u good success in your IM business adventure. wink
If you have any question, feel free to PM me on my e-mail or call me on my number.

KEVIN
E-mail address: logon2kevin@gmail.com; 08066268775
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Opengates(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Kevinado: Interested but the link you posted did not go, can you pls repost it alone and make it legible?
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by demmy55(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
You can become a data gathering officer, you get paid for each business u register online with Vconnect. Though you have to get the business info offline and input them online. You can do this with a normal browsing phone.

All u need is the business name, biz address, phone no and product/service rendered.
The more verified business you register, the more you earn.

Feel free to PM me if you need more clarification/info.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by chyke27(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi everyone, I followed your discussion on the possibility of making money online and wish to let you know what I know about this. The reality is that it is very possible to make a living on the internet. The only limitation is in the mind. The way money is made on the internet is not different from the way people make money with their businesses on the street or in the market. The requirement essentially knowing what you want to do, knowing what skills you have, and perhaps finding the people who can pay you for what you have to offer.

I will briefly explain to you how you can make money on the internet as a Nigerian. I noticed someone mention selling websites at flippa, that could be possible but it is not as simple as he made it sound. You do not build and just sell websites and make money. In fact, no one will pay you anything substantial for a website you just built. The value of a website is assessed based on the content in it and the quality of visitors it has. For instance, nairaland is a website which has got a lot of visitors in different markets. Many of those visitors are people who are willing to buy things. In other words, they are visitors with the capacity to buy. That means that nairaland.com as a website can generate a lot of money at flippa if the owner Seun decides to sell it. No one buys a website without traffic no matter how beautifully designed. The value is in the quality and quantity of traffic.
Before I go further, I must advise all who need to make money on the internet to know that most programmes promising you $5, $10 or whatever a day are absolute scams. Oyibo form of 419, you will do well to avoid them. There is no profit without labour, not even on the internet. You hear things like that, I assure you, they are scams well orchestrated to take your money.
Having said that, the ways you can make money online in nigeria can be in two categories; 1. Using your skills and 2. Informing people

Let's look at them one by one
1. Using your skills: If you have a skill such as writing skills, web designing skills, typing skills, programming, graphic design, photography skills or any other skill you know people need. There are websites that you can register with and get linked with people who can hire and pay you to do any of those things for them. The company that owns the website ensures you get paid after doing the job. Check websites like elance.com and freelancer.com
2. Informing People: If becoming self-employed or building a big internet business is your dream, you must consider owning a website or a blog. This is because this is how most people making lots of money online are doing it. It is so because most people come online for information. For instance, you are reading this comment because you want to know how you could make money on the internet. The website that informs and give people the information they need becomes very valuable and make money for the owners. There are other details involved in becoming a successful webmaster. You may follow me step-by-step at my latest project at nairaatm.com to see how you too can make money online.
Cheers.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by lilykach02(f): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
inereunwa1:
Hey guys! If you are really serious about making money online, if yes then contact me ASAP and i'll show you this website where i'm currently making big money, i make up to $76.75+ per day that's $2,302.50 per month! And the best part is it's 100% free to join and i'll also send you the site link free of charge. You can contact me on 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com and i'll send you the info ASAP!

Am so interested in this, kindly send the website to my mail lilykach02@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by forever88(f): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2016
demmy55:
You can become a data gathering officer, you get paid for each business u register online with Vconnect. Though you have to get the business info offline and input them online. You can do this with a normal browsing phone.

All u need is the business name, biz address, phone no and product/service rendered.
The more verified business you register, the more you earn.

Feel free to PM me if you need more clarification/info.

IM INTERESTED PLEASE IN KNOWING MORE. THANKS.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Mnac1: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Learn more about working online here www.smartmoneyearners..com
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by iykepromotions: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Check out this thread and do more research on your own before starting. it's not a new business though. visit www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Gamelord007: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
yes there is .try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? / Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.