Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters (46165 Views)

FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters / Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by ogododo: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has approved an upwards price increase in the price of pre paid electricity meters in the country.

In a circular signed and dated 5 September 2023 by the commission’s Chairman and Commissioner Legal, Licencing and compliance, Sanusi Garba and Dafe Akpeneye, respectively, it stated that a single phase pre paid meter would now cost N81,975.16k from the N58,661.69k while three phase pre paid meters is increased to N143,836.10k from N109,684.36k.

The circular said the new price was to ensure a fair and reasonable pricing of meters to both MAPs and end-use customers.

“Ensure MAP’s ability to recover reasonable costs associated with meter procurement and maintenance while ensuring that their pricing structure allows for a viable return on investment. Evaluate the affordability of meter services for consumers, aiming to prevent excessive pricing that could burden end-users. Ensure that MAPs are able to provide meters to end-use customers in the prevailing economic realities.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fg-increases-price-of-electricity-meters/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Acekidc4(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
🤔🤔

104 Likes

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Alchemy528: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mmmhmmm
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Righthussle: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Good development. I love this. This is the kind of news we want to hear. This is good for our economy.

Make i talk like renewed hope people.

340 Likes 27 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Abudu2000(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rare pic of tinubu fxcking nigeria

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by inoki247: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol where the meter provide am first before you talk about money....

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Hezzyluv: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Is only a fool that believes upgrading the prepaid meter is for efficient service delivery . undecided

The new meter would definitely be running 🏃 faster like Usain Bolt. angry

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by abhosts(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigerians were buying brand new cars like Hyundai Elantra for ₦3.5m and believing the lies of the likes of Sahara Reporters, that things were bad under PDP. Brand new Hyundai Elantra now costs ₦28m.

237 Likes 25 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
I said it back then - never believe any policy from this satanic government. All those subtle talk of upgrading prepaid meters was just a scam

Now they have finish cooking it hence all the this government will favour me and my family must eat breakfast. They never mean the common man good. Abi Tinubu they pay for electricity? He won't feel the heat

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by fineboynl(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu has nothing new. Same old politician. The only thing he knows is tax collation even in mist of poverty. Nigeria need new age mindset of doing things. Nothing good comes out from tinubu. those online miscrant saying it will favor them and their family have all disappeared.

We only have paid per post online reboot recruited to defend the undefendable

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Benwallt(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
abhosts:
Nigerians were buying brand new cars like Hyundai Elantra for ₦3.5m and believing the lies of the likes of Sahara Reporters, that things were bad under PDP. Brand new Hyundai Elantra now costs ₦28m.

One boy bought two cars in my area yesterday. Stop crying for orders. Go n work

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by SalamRushdie: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
I have not seen people that are as wicked as APC people

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by CodeTemplar: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fundraising govt, after taxation is exhausted.

gofundme.nepa/nigeria/apc/tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by zubby4567(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=125616536]Is only a fool that believes upgrading the prepaid meter is for efficient service delivery . undecided

The new meter would definitely be running 🏃 faster like Usain Bolt. angry[/quote
Aedc come to my gate and knock that they wants to check my meter I told them if u open my Gate I will release my dogs for u and they left quietly..why will dey upgrade my meter when am d one doing everything with my money

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by CodeTemplar: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

what if bandits corner him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Apc came to kill Nigerians off

We miss the golden years of pdp

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by stewiepeter: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Look at this bastard, one boy bought two cars, how many you and your papa buy? Idiot
Benwallt:

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Benwallt(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what if bandits corner him.

Pray good prayer for him
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
stewiepeter:
Look at this bastard, one boy bought two cars, how many you and your papa buy? Idiot
and you even believe the werey in the first place

What if I also said one boy bought five, it's internet na

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Ofunaofu: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Apc came to kill Nigerians off

We miss the golden years of pdp

grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Highlife217: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enjoy your inflation you piece of shyt country grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Many anti masses decisions loading. angry angry angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by ogododo: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nlfpmo.d, nawa ooo, APC no go pia person pikin.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by elujah1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

You just said one, how many can comfortably afford to buy cars now compared to how it was?

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by fineboynl(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
abhosts:
year 2007-8 kia rio was 1.5M brand new. In 2009/10 Cab people where using it as at then in edo and delta. With nylon on the seats.

Dollar was N114 to 1$

In 2006 my friend ordered baby boy v6 with 20k usd. From US. As at then the money wasn’t even up to 2m.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Is only a fool that believes upgrading the prepaid meter is for efficient service delivery . undecided

The new meter would definitely be running

zubby4567:

Aedc come to my gate and knock that they wants to check my meter I told them if u open my Gate I will release my dogs for u and they left quietly..why will dey upgrade my meter when am d one doing everything with my money

Next year November, the deadline for the update will elapse. And no customer will be able to recharge until he/she updates.

Seems you have extra millions to buy petrol when your metre stops supplying power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by jmoore(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Meters are meant to be the property of DISCOs.

Any amount spent by a customer to buy a prepaid metre is refunded by the DISCO via free energy tokens.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Seefinish: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you are Agbadonians or Yoruba or APC members including PEPT judges all you need to do is to go meter office with your valid ID card.
When you reach there, say this phrase " town hall is different from Bala blue bulaba blublublu and Gozilla garagara. You will be given free meter.
The price is for igbos and Igbos

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by saintkel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Righthussle:
Good development. I love this. This is the kind of news we want to hear. This is good for our economy.

Make i talk like renewed hope people.
shege locate u dia

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Kaycee9242(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nice one, this is really shege pro max

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by ogododo: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kaycee9242:
Nice one, this is really shege pro max
No shenge bansa bros.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.