Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu (48822 Views)

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo / Zack Orji And Benedict Johnson Daclares Unflinching Support For Bola Tinubu / Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by IdiotOjukwu(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yul edochie in court to support his second daddy and political godfather .

BOLA AHMED AKANBI TINUBU...

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by IdiotOjukwu(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ambassador to France Appointment Loading for Yul Edochie!! The Dude is Smart unlike his Nzobu Nzobu Brainless Emotional Blodas!!

196 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool Here's how I captured him right behind Ovie Omo-Agege.
I'm starting to like the dude.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by ojun50(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Me self dey there na sleep I dey sleep
Them just dey read book for us

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Ola9ja23: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
God bless Yul family

These are few same people from that side

I can marry my sister for this man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by MeNmyfamily: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Be wise Yul. The same people wey dey cheer you on now go later sabotage you and tag you IPOB if you contest for future.

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Emmexguy123: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Those judges are Raping and at the same time, beating our constitution to stupor.

All these misinterpretation is because they have collected their own share of national cake and more especially, Peter Obi is from the Igbo race.

Those Igbo politicians that are shouting One Nigeria should see what one Nigeria is all about.
Nonsense

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBI and his rodent supporters are all losers, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us 😁.
Anyone who curses Nigeria will be cursed, ASE.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
walahi grin grin grin grin
Acekidc4:
Ambassador to France Appointment Loading for Yul Edochie!! The Dude is Smart unlike his Nzobu Nzobu Brainless Blodas!!

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by CaptainRogers(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Racoon(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
We all are entitled to our political choices but posterity and history will vindicate who was right or wrong.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Awon Oni jeku je

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by cjudy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Now Yul will be their mentor and their god

Hypocrite at highest level

21 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by akpaulite(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chaii
The coast is clear

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by modelsms(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chai.

Pete will disown him

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by sofeo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
All in court to support a criminal. Remember how Buhari forced himself on us Even though his families and friends got juicy position and overnight wealth which Thiéfnubu will do. How did his region feared? I laugh. Were there bandit when Buhari took over? How is north today? Hahahahahaha I laugh. Some Nigerians will receive double judgements. Here in this country and with the Saints. The Saints will judge the world. No be Buharists suffer pass for Buhari wasted 8yrs? The same scenario will repeat itself. Karma no send your papa. You must collect keep the change. The real shege will be unleashed when the criminal drug lord comes back. 😎
Let's I forget, RIP TO πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ NIGERIA CONSTITUTION. If you're a criminal drug kingpin, start warming up to be president.

What a fvckkkked country.

13 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

Follow the money!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Cmanforall: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Yul edochie in court to support his second daddy and political godfather .

BOLA AHMED AKANBI TINUBU...
Yul is seeking Tinubu's recognition and fighting for his Stomach.
I thought he wanted to contest for President or was it for Governorship seat?

Thekaghan:
Yul knows his onions. Appointment loading. smiley

cheesy
Is that hoe appointments are given?
You think Tinubu doesn't have loyalists he'd skip to please Yul?

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Thekaghan: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yul knows his onions. Appointment loading. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Greenwood18: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Politics hmmmmm

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Smart moves.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
After you'll say all Igbos do not support Thuvb

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by DJInfluence: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ibo men wey understand the direction the wind dey blow grin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by elitehow: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
wow, how nice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Dagogo: β€œThunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.