Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. (6538 Views)

We Are Wife Materialsโ€™, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by RTID: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dry humping is another aspect of sex that many people neglect.

Dry humping is an aspect of sexual intimacy that involves both parties humping themselves without actually penetrating each other.

Say for example.

The guy could just be wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, while the girls gets on top of him and grinds on his phallus which should be erect. Just that in this case, there's no actual penetration.

I tell you, this is really crazy, especially for the girls!

Dry humping actually gets many girls to achieve orgasm, more than they get with penetration.

There are several ways you could dry hump.

For the guys with extra sensitive penis, just get the girl to position in a doggy manner, while you pretend to hit it from the back, with your clothes on. It could get you to reach orgasm.

But this is more pleasurable for the girls, because they are the ones who need it the most.

So, to dry hump, just make sure your man is wearing a cotton material down below, that will allow for better sensation.

Get on top of him and slowly move your hips on his crotch until he gets hard.

Then, you can start circling your waist on his erection, making sure to apply pressure on your clit with it.

Increase the tempo at which you whine to suit the pleasure you are feeling. You could bounce, you could move your hips back and forth... Just make sure to follow the rhythm that suits you.

Then, you as the man should make sure your hands are working on both breasts. Squeeze and pinch her nipples, to get her really excited.

This barely takes 3-5 minutes and I assure you that she will stain whatever you're putting on with her cum.

There's also what is referred to as pillow humping, for those who don't have a man to dry hump.

It involves putting a pillow in between your ties and squeezing your legs so tight, so you can build up pressure in your pussy.

You don't even need to finger yourself. Just touch your breasts and continue clenching your thighs tightly with the pillow in between them.

If you don't cum, know that I'm not an Ashawo!

14 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Missionary Dry humping is the best. Especially if she's not someone you've banged. I once dry humped this girl wearing jeans so hard, my penis pushed her jean inside her hole, she moaned in my ear. Felt so powerful

17 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
I often do this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Jeon(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Won't you troll us today! Abi girl no offend you today?.

6 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Nonywendy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
RTID:

Dry humping is an aspect of sexual intimacy that involves both parties humping themselves without actually penetrating each other.

Say for example.

The guy could just be wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, while the girls gets on top of him and grinds on his phallus which should be erect. Just that in this case, there's no actual penetration.

Dry humping actually gets many girls to achieve orgasm, more than they get with penetration.

For the guys with extra sensitive penis, just get the girl to position in a doggy manner, while you pretend to hit it from the back, with your clothes on. It could get you to reach orgasm.

But this is more pleasurable for the girls, because they are the ones who need it the most.

So, to dry hump, just make sure your man is wearing a cotton material down below, that will allow for better sensation.

Then, you can start circling your waist on his erection, making sure to apply pressure on your clit with it.

Increase the tempo at which you whine to suit the pleasure you are feeling. You could bounce, you could move your hips back and forth... Just make sure to follow the rhythm that suits you.

Then, you as the man should make sure your hands are working on both breasts. Squeeze and pinch her nipples, to get her really excited.

This barely takes 3-5 minutes and I assure you that she will stain whatever you're putting on with her cum.

There's also what is referred to as pillow humping, for those who don't have a man to dry hump.

It involves putting a pillow in between your ties and squeezing your legs so tight, so you can build up pressure in your pussy.

You don't even need to finger yourself. Just touch your breasts and continue clenching your thighs tightly with the pillow in between them.

Comrade is that you? I agree with u 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
This Dry Humping is like Grinding you see in Parties and Nite clubs.๐Ÿค”

Those Days before I Repented, I grind one Babe to the extent that Baba hang one of her Leg, dey Jam her Aggressively. shocked ๐Ÿคจ

The Girl wan Craze! cool

I Wonder How I did not end up Fcvking her. ๐Ÿ˜’

9 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by potent5(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
RTID:

Say for example.

Video of it or adonbelivit.

2 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by LeeSmart: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Missionary Dry humping is the best. Especially if she's not someone you've banged. I once dry humped this girl wearing jeans so hard, my penis pushed her jean inside her hole, she moaned in my ear. Felt so powerful
You have done a lot of bad things in ur life my brother and the good side of it is that u're not alone.
Missionary dry humping is another kind of love making entirely.

5 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by ItisWell22(f): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

๐Ÿ‘
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by exynos(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Very true.

My girlfriend does this, somehow she achieves orgasm

2 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Sniper101(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
You are very right on this one.

I mostly always try "dry humping" a Babe who refuses to let us proceed with doing the Do.
And while at it, before long they'll always allow the tight or panties to be pulled off.

And at that point when she raises her waist?
I always grin ๐Ÿ˜
Because I know it's "Game On" ๐Ÿ˜Š

9 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by siofra(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Can this be called a fetish? cheesy
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Silentgroper(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Dry Humping is like Grinding you see in Parties and Nite clubs.๐Ÿค”

Those Days before I Repented, I grind one Babe to the extent that Baba hang one of her Leg, dey Jam her Aggressively. shocked ๐Ÿคจ

The Girl wan Craze! cool

I Wonder How I did not end up Fcvking her. ๐Ÿ˜’

Eggxactly ..

it's the same as rocking a girl...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by obinna58(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
The puxzy must feel the hardness, anything else is not acceptable

Once itโ€™s an open door, we go in

6 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Silentgroper(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
girls...

This is how you pleasure your man without being disvirgined.

Adopt this and stop billing our lives.. ejoor

country hard and man never see where to collect him own palliative..

dem say na four cups of rice naim dey share upandan

2 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
RTID:

Say for example.

Nigerian women The Pussy is very versatile and you can do a lot of thinking it
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by saysoo: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
You just introduced another type of video that will flood SM from the ladies. Hummpy hummpi.
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by kenedyx: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
It's very bad practice for a lady.. in the long run it wrinkles the pussy lips making it look saggy and ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by chynergy1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
nnn
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by tnerro1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
kenedyx:
It's very bad practice for a lady.. in the long run it wrinkles the pussy lips making it look saggy and ugly.

Every body dey manage the shaking table, e reach ur turn u break am๐Ÿ˜’

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by ozome15(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Nonsense! If you no enter the toto that one mean say you no bang the lady. grin

1 Like

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Zane2point4(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2023
After dry humping smell your boxers u will smell fish fish

4 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by hardbody: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2023
I had an ex that said she did not know she could climax on this. Those days she used to hump me from behind (she facing my back) when she is almost there, I take over and do the hard drilling

1 Like

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by illicit(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2023
siofra:
Can this be called a fetish? cheesy

Maybe

Its fun or sometimes it's like an appetizer before the main meal

Some girls don't just wanna pull pants easily u know, so you can start from humping

wink

Wanna see

3 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Aladdin1(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Zane2point4:
Only by solid experience could you have known this.lol!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by izonborn098(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
kenedyx:

True.

2 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zane2point4:

Stop dating dirty girls, very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Janedigital7: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Stop dating dirty girls, very simple.

Side Note!!!!!! Hey Guys i am looking too purchase old linkendin acct around (2020_2014)
Please if you have and you want to sell for me please you can reach out to me via the green app 0#9#1#6# 0#7#7#6#7#5#8#
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by DonroxyII: 4:43am On Sep 10, 2023
I don't like stress that won't lead to Fulfillments... Dry Humping ain't big deal as far as it's form of pre-action But Dry Humping alone is a No For Me ... That's the beginning of Impotency!
Re: Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. by Judd007: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2023
The thing de sweet sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across / One Word For This Pics (warning! Explicit Content) / SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.