Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? (561 Views)

Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down / God Told Me A Youth Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Miss Gift / Mbaka To Buhari: The Youth Will End Your Govt If You Don’t Take Care Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Knowing that your votes will never count.
I know you are feeling like Aisha Yusuf now.
A day of mourning indeed.

First INEC, then the JUJUCIARY, then the military and the DSS to intimidate protesters.

Corruption has won and will kept winning.

The death of democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2023
Do the youth just abandon the whole democracy facade?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Well, Thanks to OBI-Datti and ELU PEEEE!!!
The best election ever.

Will go back to sleep like all those who were sleeping during the so-called tribunal hearing.

Lamidi Apapa! Over to you!

Good bye ELU PEEEE! It was fun.

Nothing more to discuss on NL.

Make una wake me up when beta matter dey ground. Back to my vacation.😎

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Raskimonojendor: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by helinues: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Less than 6 months after the election, those who claimed they want to take Nigeria back from those who have been defending her for years have finally lose hope.

They wouldn't have lose hope about the country had their candidate won the election.

The irony of hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by duro4chang(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2023
Their sudden and suspicious love for the country has disappeared. They don't actually love the country.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Alchemy528: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Voting in Nigeria is of no use because,, after you vote a bastard will just bribe everything and it's all over

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2023
No. Never ever
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2023
That word labour in vain it's now it's sinking in

The only people that benefited from that vain labour is Alex otti, and a handful of senators.

The werey senator of LP in Edo south we never even hear of his existence sef till now.

The usual cash out when Dem use labourers do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
cool
But you and I know the truth sir
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by OGIBRA(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Funny how some people feel they have all the youth in their party... I will continue voting for the love of the country not because my preffered candidates didnt win.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by haffaze777(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Wetin this Obirodent dey yarn?Youth is not just ipob in Nnewi alone,we have sensible youth in south west south south,north central, north east and west who know pandora criminal for criminal he is,so you can't rope all youth in your gringory nonsense. Infact thunda fire Peter gringory Obi blokusgrin

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Caaz: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2023
No!
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Knowing that your votes will never count.
I know you are feeling like Aisha Yusuf now.
A day of mourning indeed.

First INEC, then the JUJUCIARY, then the military and the DSS to intimidate protesters.

Corruption has won and will kept winning.

The death of democracy.

If and only if transmission from polling unit is made compulsory

That was why I wasted money traveling lodging just to vote

If transmission from polling unit is not made compulsory and in real time then there is zero point to waste votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Do the youth just abandon the whole democracy facade?
The next thing now is to press for polling unit snapping n transmission to be made compulsory

And unless all polling units in a ward is uploaded n confirmed collection can't start... Only uploaded results can be collected ... That's exactly what youths should push for
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by amanda2013(f): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2023
The people benefitting from the corrupt system will never allow it to grow. Judiciary now interpret the law to suit the highest bidder and the poor masses are applauding them forgetting that this corrupt system they are cheering will be used against them by the rich.
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by asanausana91: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Only fools will come out to vote for selection already done.
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Benwallt(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2023
If Tinubu is on the ballot I will vote but if he isn't I will not

1 Like

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by onumadu: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

The next thing now is to press for polling unit snapping n transmission to be made compulsory

And unless all polling units in a ward is uploaded n confirmed collection can't start... Only uploaded results can be collected ... That's exactly what youths should push for

Wait o ...
You actually believe that any future elections in Nigeria would deliver the people's real choice?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nna, good luck with that...

Lunacy is doing the same thing (or derivative of the same thing) and expecting a different result.

Let me tell you something...
When Obasanjo went to Soludo's 100 days in office event, and while addressing the audience, he alluded to (he actually said something along that line) "Igbophobia" (with Peter Obi in the audience), and when Peter Obi was seeing him off at the Anambra airport, the picture below was taken, that was when I knew that what we are seeing today is exactly what would happen.
This whole process proves that even the constitution only exists on paper.
If it can be so brazenly ignored and trashed to foist someone "they" want, it means we don't have a country.
A day may yet come when Nigeria decides to be one country.
We are far from that moment.
No need giving the youths false hope.

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by WesternPanzer: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Chairman, the earlier you people realise that Nigeria was doomed to fail, the better for everyone.

Even if you want, transmit the results to heaven. The most violent criminal in Nigeria always wins elections.

Honestly, I don't see Peter Obi ever winning elections in Nigeria. The hate is real even when his hands are clean.

If Peter Obi wants to win elections, he has to become very and extremly rugged. I mean, he has to be willing to turn the country upside down like Buhari to grab power. Tinubu actually grabbed Power and he succeeded. Peter Obi has to learn this and become extremely violent if he wants to rescue Nigeria truly. Buhari said Baboons will flow in Blood and later became President.

Finally, I will advise Igbos and honest Nigerians to stop participating in the electoral process. It is rigged to favour the most dangerous and violent criminals.

I won't speak for other tribes because mostnof them are too stuppid for my liking.

I will only advise that Igbo leaders engage in a legal process to exit that Union called Nigeria so as to secure our future by ourselves.

If Nigeria does not want Igbo to rule, I don't see any reason in them ruling us and our Children forever. We really have to be very very smart about this process.

We cannot serve Nigeria forever. We are Not slaves.
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by OAFMods: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Is wailing of some use ?
Alchemy528:
Voting in Nigeria is of no use because,, after you vote a bastard will just bribe everything and it's all over
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Even where those were done, did Agbado-Wike thugs not disrupt them?
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes! I voted in the last presidential election and my candidate won. For over 24 years of my life that I've been voting, my candidate always wins.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Proudlyomonna: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Their sudden and suspicious love for the country has disappeared. They don't actually love the country.

When You say "Their"can You expantiate.

Bcus to brain dead tribally bigoted hate filled APC zombies only One Igbo or Obidients stand against this APC calamity.

Lo and behold,even Tinubu's family in Osun state agrees with Us that tinubu is not worthy to lead even a town hall meeting cheesy grin

Mr shameless tribally bigoted hate filled tribalist, are tinubu's brothers and family in Osun state part of your "Their"
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

When You say "Their"can You expantiate.

Bcus to brain dead tribally bigoted hate filled APC zombies only One Igbo or Obidients stand against this APC calamity.

Lo and behold,even Tinubu's family in Osun state agrees with Us that tinubu is not worthy to lead even a town hall meeting cheesy grin

Mr shameless tribally bigoted hate filled tribalist, are tinubu's brothers and family in Osun state part of your "Their"
Trash. If you are to be wise you would not type this crap.
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by seunwtb: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you know your vote will not count, it's better to stay at home but don't come on nairaland and be wailing. Just know you did not do your job as a Nigeria
Tilapia head

1 Like

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Even where those were done, did Agbado-Wike thugs not disrupt them?
Because it was just an option not compulsory
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Because it was just an option not compulsory

Even where compulsory, APCriminals will still find ways to disgrace Nigeria.🤣
Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by Throwback: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Those who lost think they are the only youths in Nigeria.

Delusional losers.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Peter Obituary the sleeping failure grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fellow Youth:will You Ever Come Out To Vote In Nigeria? by gawu1: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Anyone who is not happy can either go to Sambisa forest and join Boko Haram or join Ipob pig terrorists in afghanieastern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg / 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira / Breaking - Naira Goes Up To 1140 Against US Dollar At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.