Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,545 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online (4520 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by sarkinbauchi: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by iammo(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2023
Na women Atiku Sabi rear
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by Ceasarceasar: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2023
I pray to be rich as atiku someday..

Op u dey yab person wey him money long pass Ur generation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by sarkinbauchi: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Go and blame Vice President Kashim Shettima for yabbing him undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Immediately after the judgment , ATIKU excape to Dubai till 2027 presidential election before he comes back

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by haffaze777(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
He discovered himself in time
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by dyera(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku get mind sha, he actually wanted to be president right after Buhari, even though he has three things in common with Buhari,

Same northerner,
Same Muslim,
Same Fulani.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by MrAgbako: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:
Na women Atiku Sabi rear
Genevieve 😂🏃
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by OKUCHI11(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
the black person is very useless...they don't understand the world.... How can you tell me that for about 400 years since slavery the black people cannot build a single city around the world all what they do is to build churches and mosques up and down...

Black man is a disgrace to humanity... Nature rejects them...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by Texcyndy: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
OKUCHI11:
the black person is very useless...they don't understand the world.... How can you tell me that for about 400 years since slavery the black people cannot build a single city around the world all what they do is to build churches and mosques up and down...

You should have directly insulted the mosques and the churches. Is it churches and mosques that makes blacks a disgrace to humanity?
Or is it the government revenues that are used in building the worship centers?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by Janedigital7: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
grin

Hi Guys
Please i need a Linkedin account i can use to apply for jobs online
Specifically 2020_2014
Please reach out to me on watsapp if you have for sale o$9#1$6#0$7#7$6#7$5#8
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by EmirofAfonjaz: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Everybody now knows who the worthless propaganda Mob are. Tomorrow they will claim it's Obidents. ...Atiku has been shown this and it's recorded cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by jahsharon: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

How long is your own generation lazy youth?
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by Sardu: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please help! I transferred 50k to my cousin's account because I wanted to use his visa card to make payment online. I never knew the limit on the account was 50k so as I tried to use the money it didn't work, I tried to withdraw the money with the ATM card, that didn't work out too. I contacted the customer care and they said the account has to be upgraded at any of their branches. Meanwhile, my cousin is dead😟. His Dad went in as his next of kin to reclaim the account but the bank said they need a letter from the court which costs over 200k.
Is there any way I can withdraw the money from the account? I still have the debit card and I have access to his pin and BVN.
You can contact me here if you're willing to help or provide any suggestions sardutime@gmail.com
Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Over Sabi Dubai land lord... After supreme court him go Japa go Dubai...
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by samtoknow90pl: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEcudDs1n8

They're planning coup by indigo 90 planets
This the truth!!

Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
Immediately after the judgment , ATIKU excape to Dubai till 2027 presidential election before he comes back
uncle body no be firewood
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by finallybusy: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. AI is still terrible with fingers.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by BlackAdam65: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
OKUCHI11:

the ancient black man is more intelligent than the Morden blackman
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by OKUCHI11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
the ancient black man is more intelligent than the Morden blackman
please Sir I beg to disagree...
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by BlackAdam65: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
OKUCHI11:
please Sir I beg to disagree...
don't call me "Sir" I'm just 19 and I strongly believe your are way older than me
and how can you proceed me wrong that the ancient black-and-white was not more intelligent than the modern blackman
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by AlaafinOfOyo: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sardu:
Please help! I transferred 50k to my cousin's account because I wanted to use his visa card to make payment online. I never knew the limit on the account was 50k so as I tried to use the money it didn't work, I tried to withdraw the money with the ATM card, that didn't work out too. I contacted the customer care and they said the account has to be upgraded at any of their branches. Meanwhile, my cousin is dead😟. His Dad went in as his next of kin to reclaim the account but the bank said they need a letter from the court which costs over 200k.
Is there any way I can withdraw the money from the account? I still have the debit card and I have access to his pin and BVN.
You can contact me here if you're willing to help or provide any suggestions sardutime@gmail.com
Thank you 🙏

You sound more like a fraudster than someone seeking help. Old format.
Re: Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online by NewDea4: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
grin

Why are you so damn useless

Your father must be quite ashamed of you wherever he is at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Addresses Of Civil Society Groups In Nigeria / Suspected Explosive Found In Home Of Awwalu Ali Tafoki, Sambo’s Former Aide / The Coward Generation Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(CGFRN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.