Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,122 members, 7,838,845 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? (10982 Views)

What Have You Said Silently When Having Sex / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Nonexisting1: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Maybe a few times in my yeye love life but for several years now, zero as in nada. I don't say it and if them vaginarians say it to me, I feel scared and defensive immediately. Whoever they tell I love you is in real danger. It's like Nigerian politicians saying I love you to Nigerians.

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by omooba969(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Evestar200:
fake shit! because there is no love anywhere grin grin

Dey play o! grin
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't know, it's uncountable
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by halton(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is this a real question?
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Only three mumus. Where them today? Though na me pursue all of them. Ndi uchu grin
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Dragoly(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Countless times to myself
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by jayAjoku(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
I never use the words
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by happney65: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
To wife and concubines ni orisi risi. grin
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by yetmao: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Seunomobo:

Why do you lack emotions, can we talk about this?.

I mean emotions is what makes us human, Humans have the ability to feel, joy, sadness, peace, love, hate etc...

Why do you lack such skills?

At this age? Can't change. Don't worry about me despite my shortcomings, I have understandable people around me. And people who cants understand are in my history book.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Goldbw122(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
My customers that I work for..
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by winner37(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
That's my song for ladies
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Evestar200(f): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
omooba969:

Dey play o! grin
Enjoy your love
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Evestar200(f): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
illicit:

Somebody loves u
Good for the person
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
yetmao:
Even I m sorry , never, I m a man with no emotion

Yinmu! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Eyinju112(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
omooba969:

Tell me you love me & I will believe you.smiley
I don’t want anyone to believe me 😂😂😂
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Way4orward: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Still thinking...
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Sharpbend: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Ade1177: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:
As the question goes, how many people have you said I love you to?

For me it's zero.

Question for the day - How many of them did you mean?

The only person I have said I love you to and I meant it was my

[/b]secondary school crush that year [b]

Ever since then

All the I love you was I love something about that particular person

And when the thing tire me

The love don clear be that

It's either I chop breakfast or the person serve it grin
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by tobstarizhia(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Animals aren't capable of love. Everything is transactional in this shithole
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by phemmyfour: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

So many...especially before every every
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by MrAgbako: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Seankhalifa:
Broke guys don't love.... we hustle and love later... love is sweeter with money...
may God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by ghettochild(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Saying it for me is like saying hi or hello..
Idan like me
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Liballo: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
1950Mack:
grin e get one day like that... under the influence of Budweiser... naso so I send "I love you" to iya sidi alagbo on WhatsApp... when my eyes clear I delete am sharp sharp grin

I love you bawo... nigba ti mio wo werey grin
Don’t lie about it, you truly love Iya Sidi. And btw, you guys are gonna make a perfect pair. 😂
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by AImiron: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
As young as you are? Smh
if “young” means 3 decades plus 4…Yes i want to be forever young..Dey play

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tenrack: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
fyzaila:
I haven't said it to any human being. The person who'll collect those words from me will be truly worth it.

I am planning to sha grin
you're not special.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tenrack: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Words devoid of any substance.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Streetmovement(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't think I have ever said it to anybody yet

But if I remember I go update cool
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by iamtardey: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
I
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Christistruth03: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

Some Nigerian men say it to almost every woman they see
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by sukkot: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
i love
1GOD
2 MUM
3 DAD
4 BROTHERS
5 SISTERS
6 IYAWO grin
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tenrack: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
CandidAdmin:

For me it's zero.

y'all kid yourself way too much
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tenrack: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Maybe a few times in my yeye love life but for several years now, zero as in nada. I don't say it and if them vaginarians say it to me, I feel scared and defensive immediately. Whoever they tell I love you is in real danger. It's like Nigerian politicians saying I love you to Nigerians.
grin naso e dey do me too. I no believe in that shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unreciprocated Love / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.