Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? (30230 Views)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Wodu89: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Chucks13:
He is a well educated man don't expect him to be acting like an idiot the way Atiku and Obi are acting.

A well knowledgeful person knows the very moment a president is sworn-in in Nigeria as a country then game over no one can unseat such person again anyone trying his luck just have money to waste this is what Obi and his headles cursed mob called Obidients forgot.

Just dey pity Atiku he is just a bloid nuisance not ready to listen.

I will only support my party pdp after 8 years of Tinubu in power and Atiku must be kick out of pdp or he stop meddling in pdp affairs causing destruction of the party.

Another Ika person here. He's too civilised to be involved in nation building Abi. But he isn't too civilised to loot the state into severe poverty. May God forgive the people that did you

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DenreleDave(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Okowa and Wike overrated themselves
Wike matter is still paining u.

How he dealt with ipob insurgency in rivers and obi in election?

If No be this pain, u wud nt av mentioned Wike in this when okowa is the subject... Wike is now a minister. He won

Stop being pained.. Man grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Wodu89: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2023
correctguy101:

Don't mind these children.. unreasonable Yahoo boys all of them...

Another werey was talking about proving that Okowa took loans... angry

I just don't understand what's wrong with Nigerians. It's like most people are comfy with the bad governance.

OP spoke about infrastructural facelift, an aspect Okowa failed
woefully on, yet some online warriors ignore the main points of discuss and are focused on their suffering induced misbehaviors....smh

Thank you o.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Chucks13: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2023
He is a well educated man don't expect him to be acting like an idiot the way Atiku and Obi are acting.

A well knowledgeful person knows the very moment a president is sworn-in in Nigeria as a country then game over no one can unseat such person again anyone trying his luck just have money to waste this is what Obi and his headles cursed mob called Obidients forgot.

Just dey pity Atiku he is just a bloid nuisance not ready to listen.

I will only support my party pdp after 8 years of Tinubu in power and Atiku must be kick out of pdp or he stop meddling in pdp affairs causing destruction of the party.....
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Chucks13: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Wodu89:

Another Ika person here. He's too civilised to be involved in nation building Abi. But he isn't too civilised to loot the state into severe poverty. May God forgive the people that did you

You see people like are just exceptionally irritatng, intellectual myopic and semi-imbecille in your reasoning capacity.

You don't even know where you belong I guess you re likely suffering from yet to be diagnosed pendulated mental illness. So everybody is a looter? Have you any evidence to back your claim? You go enter jail the way that idiot called Ibezim and Nwaego enter jail for stupid talks.

The funniest things is you are likely one of the obidients because heaven already laid curse on dem all that is why dey can't live without insulting people and always seen everyone as loioter except that smart thief motherfucker obi.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Wodu89: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Chucks13:

You see people like are just exceptionally irritatng, intellectual myopic and semi-imbecille in your reasoning capacity.

You don't even know where you belong I guess you re likely suffering from yet to be diagnosed pendulated mental illness. So everybody is a looter? Have you any evidence to back your claim? You go enter jail the way that idiot called Ibezim and Nwaego enter jail for stupid talks.

The funniest things is you are likely one of the obidients because heaven already laid curse on dem all that is why dey can't live without insulting people and always seen everyone as loioter except that smart thief motherfucker obi.

Didn't I say it. The seeing blood says it all. May God forgive those that did you
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Douglad: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Asabaproperty1:
The poster of this thread seems to have escaped from psychiatric hospital. Can you prove the N170b loan beyond any reasonable doubt or you rely on hear say propaganda by Delta APC? Must everyone show off by making noise in the media? Okowa is a refined gentleman and he is not in your level physically and intellectually.

You are the most useless fool on this thread.

Hungry, poor, sycophant wey manage share tribe with the previous governor fit say e get right to challenge person wey demand for transparency.

Lick okowa yansh from now till eternity, one naira you no go chop. Proud slave.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Douglad: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2023
King125007:
Hero for your village , dis kind of mindset in Delta state is why the state is very backward in development Nd job creation even with her natural resources

Show me the progress level of APC led states and compare it with other parties.

I want to see if there's any statistic that shows major economic improvement when APC is at the helm of affairs.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Beolly(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, leave Okowa to rest.🙂

For stopping the USELESS, Jihadist APC party and that Criminal Thug Omo-Agege from deceiving Deltans,
He is a HERO! 😊💪💪
LPDP members.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Love56743: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Wodu89:

They keep defending him out of tribal sentiments. This is why the whole of Delta is in pariah state
If you go across express and back of Agbor technical school you will hate that governor called okowa

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by yankison(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2023
With the amount of money he stole ? He would need to lay low in order to cover it up well .. Any paparazzi from him would create chance to investigate him .. that guy stolen over 2trn

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Cantonese: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2023
This OP got it wrong. It’s either he wanted to have fun or he does not have an idea about Delta state.

Go around Delta state and you”ll see for yourself why Okowa was called the road master. Even if I disagreed with his back door entrance into the Presidential race, the truth must be said that Okowa worked.

OP recently Kayode Fayemi said to the whole world that it was politics they played in removing GEJ. He admitted that GEJ’s government prospered Nigerians. If Sheriff fails, you will realize that Okowa worked well.

Do not let yourself continue to be deceived by APC lies.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Wodu89:

You're from his hometown. Hypocrisy kill una
I wonder how some of you confidently talk trash. How am I from his home town??

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2023
So which money tinubu and shattiman used to finance their presidential election?

Election is Nigeria is too expensive.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Douglad: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Wodu89:

They keep defending him out of tribal sentiments. This is why the whole of Delta is in pariah state

Everyone in Nigeria has that virus, be it, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, delta Igbo etc.

They're ever ready to criticise people in power (nothing wrong with this though) when it's not their tribesmen. But put someone from their ethnic group there, all of a sudden, he becomes free from criticism.

The white washing of Okowa's reputation won't take place as long as I dey here sha.

Any of those Ika bastards wey wan defend nonsense cos na their brother there dey criticise, should try in a neutral ground in the state.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Chucks13: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Wodu89:

Didn't I say it. The seeing blood says it all. May God forgive those that did you

Still same sense missing statement.

Alright go in peace.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by CJStarz: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Goodest morning,bro. May Oluwa bless our hustle today. One love, bro.

Felimax:

CJ oya if na so nor vex!
I am still searching for how I insulted you.

Goodest morning to you bro!
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Wodu89: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Douglad:

Everyone in Nigeria has that virus, be it, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, delta Igbo etc.

They're every ready to criticise people in power (nothing wrong with this though) when it's not their tribesmen. But put someone from their ethnic group there, all of a sudden, he becomes free from criticism.

The white washing of Okowa's reputation won't take place as long as I dey here sha.

Any of those Ika bastards wey wan defend nonsense cos na their brother there dey criticise, should try in a neutral ground in the state.

My brother may the Lord continue to be your shield and buckler. Okowa should be in jail. He's only on low key to avoid EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Mummiesboy: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:

Those are the kind of Nonentities we have all over Delta State.

If you ask the goat and his likes to prove the said loan they are talking about they will start insulting their useless grandfather.

Delta State governors are very good in handing over the baton of leadership.

Please leave Okowa alone and face your Obi or Tinubu or tribunal.
If because you tasted from the the crumbs one of your own ate and was passed to you that's why you are attacking someone that is saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by opicgif: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Okowa and Wike overrated themselves

ofcourse, you had to put wike's name there, although the post wasnt about him
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Braun007: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Okowa and Ayade,two inept former governors with nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by King125007(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
Not everything is about party and politics, look beyond that, we all want good governance and development

Don't let party politics cloud your judgement sir

What is bad is bad

There are good APC governors
There are good PDP governors
There are also very bad Nd stupid ones in both parties and Delta state seem to find herself benefiting from the bad ones everytime

God will help us sha..one day

Douglad:

Show me the progress level of APC led states and compare it with other parties.

I want to see if there's any statistic that shows major economic improvement when APC is at the helm of affairs.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Wodu89: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Braun007:
Okowa and Ayade,two inept former governors with nothing to show

Add Bello to the list.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Where will he be before....he is at abroad... foreign country. hiding from the EFCC
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Beolly(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
It was actually Wike that insisted that PDP should throw it open because he knew that if PDP zone to the south, it would be the SE. So it wasnt Atiku per se.

In any case, we're happy Obi pulled out of the PDP. Obi is by far the most popular politician
in Nigeria currently and if a credible election is conducted, no politician can defeat him

Obi win wetin? These are states obi can never win 1) Sokoto, 2) Kaduna, 3) Kebbi, 4) Katsina, 5) Kano, 6) Gombe, 7) Oyo, cool Ogun, 9) Yobe, 10) Adamawa, 11) Borno, 12) Ekiti, 13) Bauchi, 14) Zamfara, 15) Kwara, 16) Osun, 17) Jigawa, 18) Ondo, 19) Niger, 20) Kogi

Conduct one million times and Obi will never win any of those states. He can't even have 25%.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Beolly(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You have ended up saying nothing. PDP and APC are not different, they are filled with Politicians whose greed is their god. As a concerned citizen of Delta State I feel ashamed each time I visit Uyo and Portharcourt. While Wike is fixing Federal roads and getting reimbursed by Fed Gov, Okowa and his partner in crime in Edo State kept giving excuses why they cant fox Federal Roads. Shame on your likes who just stay in Asaba and collect peanuts for your syhophancy
Thank you bro. Most of them are Obidients, LP during the day PDP at night. You'll find them always defending PDP at very opportunity Available.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Odibembem: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.

Oghene biko, We pray Sherriff will be focused

Prayers like this won't help. From day one u all knew Sheriff doesn't have what it takes to make a good governor but somehow Deltans still voted PDP in herd mentality. The problem with Delta is that they don't know how to hold state govt accountable. Their daily pastime is to blame the federal govt, just listen to their phone in programs, they dwr not criticize their governors who sadly have been below par. The day Deltans start demanding performance and stop voting with herd mentality, maybe there would be a chance
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by snowball11(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chemlite:

Which of the Ibori are you referring to? Is it the James that left prison for stealing money met for the development of Delta state?

With this attitude the state will not move forward. We should start holding our leaders accountable.

All the leaders that have been elected at one time in Nigeria are criminals. The only difference is that, some of them were able to accomplish minimal developmental projects of which James Ibori was part of that fold. The difference between James Ibori and the rest of the thieves is that he was tried and convicted while others were left to enjoy their loots.

They are all thieves! grin
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by snowball11(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
membranus:

James Ibori, the serial raper of Delta State treasury, what did he achieve, except to institute treasury raping as governance ambition in the state.

I'm not here to sing his praises. But trust me, be made some headroad in Sport, Exucation, Road construction, and so on. Although, he stole monies meant for the state like others did in their various states and he suffered the consequences unlike somd other thieves from other states!
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by soloehis(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.

Oghene biko, We pray Sherriff will be focused
ewu hausa..okowa did far better than ur lord Ibori and uduaghan.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
CJStarz:
Goodest morning,bro. May Oluwa bless our hustle today. One love, bro.

Amen and One love!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.