Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Have Obidients Left Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Obidients Left Nairaland? (1268 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Have Obidients Removed Their Eyes From Judiciary Now? / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2023
I guess the reality of a failed contraption called Nigeria is now super glaring. grin

Thank God for the abroad.

I don’t know what I would have done if I lived in that SHYTEHOLE. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Obidients, are you leaving NL? cheesy
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2023
The circled section is glaringly deceptive......

Now the BVAS and IRev are now mere tools
Project of over 300 billion naira

7 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerians take heart o.
GANI died in this same matter fighting for justice.

5 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by DMerciful(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2023
We are here...we cannot give up. We still have to exhaust the process through the Supreme Court.

Taking back Nigeria is a task that must be done!

KanwuliaExtra,

Have you asked yourself how Paul Biya is still there after over 33yrs? Because people gave up and he just perpetuated himself. Do not give up!
KanwuliaExtra:
I guess the reality of a failed contraption called Nigeria is now super glaring. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Where will they go? They will rush out and rush in again with different monikers.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:
The circled section is glaringly deceptive......

Now the BVAS and IRev are now mere tools
The same BVA that was rejected by the court of appeal during Osun election and gave victory to Adeleke and you were happy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Them leaving is a good omen.

Sanity would be restored back to the forum.

Easy way to be insane is to join Obidients group

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
We are here...we cannot give up. We still have to exhaust the process through the Supreme Court.

Taking back Nigeria is a task that must be done!

KanwuliaExtra,

Have you asked yourself how Paul Biya is still there after over 33yrs? Because people gave up and he just perpetuated himself. Do not give up!

Of course it is not over.
Other S-elections are coming up.
Let us see how the judges will keep selecting criminals to lead Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Where will they go? They will rush out and rush in again with different monikers.

Which forum owner can tolerate such toxic people apart from NL

They can't even create their own page, na curse Dem go curse themselves all through

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Malroux: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

They can't even create their own page, na curse Dem go curse themselves all through
Shatap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by haffaze777(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
You mean Obirodent them?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Malroux:
Shatat and get a job.

This is one of the known Obidients on this forum.

Below is the kind of job he his referring to which he has been doing for years on this forum. This same repeated jargons was the blank message in the attached screenshot. Just wasted efforts like that.

Abeg would someone with working brain engage in such futile efforts? .

All this message would still end up like that

We can never be mad to do the below job. Lots of Obidients need to be rehabilitated before you people become a menace to your communities

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2023
haffaze777:
You mean Obirodent them?

Like the guy above you. That one no get anywhere to go as na NL be him office. Na him dey behind see below , see up scam adverts.

And those are the supporters of the righteous/holy Peter Obi, the mandate snatcher

Awon oniranu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by jahsharon: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Let them weep in piece nah. They are licking their wounds silently because we have earned them that if they cause any civil disobedience, they will meet soldiers that ran from Boko Haram on the streets who will use them for shooting practice. So they are crying and weeping in their closets after the Igbo judge on the panel of judges told them that INEC rigged for Giringori Obituary in all South Eastern states, and the Yoruba judge told them that judges cannot be intimidated or harassed with Social Media bullying nor civil disobedience.

It's been a very sad week for the lazy youths and their lord and savior Peter Giringori Obituary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

Let them weep in piece nah. They are licking their wounds silently because we have earned them that if they cause any civil disobedience, they will meet soldiers that ran from Boko Haram on the streets who will use them for shooting practice. So they are crying and weeping in their closets after the Igbo judge on the panel of judges told them that INEC rigged for Giringori Obituary in all South Eastern states, and the Yoruba judge told them that judges cannot be intimidated or harassed with Social Media bullying nor civil disobedience.

It's been a very sad week for the lazy youths and their lord and savior Peter Giringori Obituary

Las las. . . . Same thing happening in Israel abi?
When they Israelis were dealing with the Palestinians, they never thought it would get to their turn.
Muchechechechecheche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gkySLd93BU?si=Fb4aFYxAxhuNcD78

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by jahsharon: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

This houseboy job you are doing abroad is demeaning to you as a human, but because you have no future ambition, you are happy with it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

This houseboy job you are doing abroad is demeaning to you as a human, but because you have no future ambition, you are happy with it

I love my houseboy jiob oooooooooooooo
Even Okonjo-Iweala japa too.
At least TIEFNUBU will never be my president.
Amen!

I FOR DON JAPAAAAAAA SINCE.

I nor be BODE GEORGE abeg.
I can't eat Nigerian SHYTE! cheesy

See as I dey cruise for MEXICO fa!

Wetin you don gain but 'palliatives' and INEC assault? grin
Waiting for my account to debit by 8AM for wages earned.

Are you employed?
Are your children in school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by haffaze777(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Like the guy above you. That one no get anywhere to go as na NL be him office. Na him dey behind see below , see up scam adverts.

And those are the supporters of the righteous/holy Peter Obi, the mandate snatcher

Awon oniranu

You kuku know them better than anybody here

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Mozino007(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2023
We are here but tired of labourimg in vain!

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2023
haffaze777:

You kuku know them better than anybody here

Broda you know now, won ti n gbo tipetipe.

I don make another Amala for them wey I no go respond to. Make Dem just nag on the thread and get banned without me getting involved.

They are always too dull to fall for my baits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Time will tell. Trust any of these leaders at your own risk. Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Even Israel is going through a seige on democracy.
What is really wrong with corrupt and power-drunk politicians? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gkySLd93BU?si=Fb4aFYxAxhuNcD78
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by haffaze777(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Broda you know now, won ti gbo tipetipe.

I don make another Amala for them wey I no go respond to. Make Dem just nag on the thread and get banned without me getting involved.

They are always too dull to fall for my baits

They're too dull as you said,me no dey read their jargons again,I just dropped my stuff and exit the thread.

13 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2023
haffaze777:

They're too dull as you said,me no dey read their jargons again,I just dropped my stuff and exit the thread.

Bro imagine oo, person go make him comments, comot for the thread, Dem go respond curse the hell out of you, mods go get them banned without you knowing and when they come back from banning, they want to put the unnecessary aggression on you claiming you got them banned.

Brother, how?

Walahi, they are too dull

5 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

muppet!

Who have done what apc supporters did to goodluck?

But we didn't lump Buhari into it in 2015 and 2019. The way you stupid things try to link Peter Obi to every post and comments made by every anonymous and unknown person on any social media platform, WhatsApp, Facebook, nairaland etc speaks about how terrible you people are.
Disgusting things,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
The same BVA that was rejected by the court of appeal during Osun election and gave victory to Adeleke and you were happy

Keep referencing backwards and never try to get better with time

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
muppet!

Who have done what apc supporters did to goodluck?

But we didn't lump Buhari into it in 2015 and 2019. The way you stupid things try to link Peter Obi to every post and comments made by every anonymous and unknown person on any social media platform, WhatsApp, Facebook, nairaland etc speaks about how terrible you people are.
Disgusting things,,,

What did they do that others they have done it to still get stuck with it.

Is GEJ still wallowing about the 2015 election loss that some people are yet to get over it

Meanwhile, I don't believe in opposition, I supported GEJ'S government, I still remember vividly when I first became active on this forum, the attack by the then Apc on me na coordinated self, I still remember some of the monikers which we have moved pass on.

Why can't you people get over this 2015 election loss that the bad effects is still present in a particular region

3 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

What did they do that others they have done it to still get stuck with it.

Is GEJ still wallowing about the 2015 election loss that some people are yet to get over it

Meanwhile, I don't believe in opposition, I supported GEJ'S government, I still remember vividly when I first became active on this forum, the attack by the then Apc on me na coordinated self, I still remember some of the monikers which have moved pass on.

Why can't you people get over this 2015 election loss that the bad effects is still present in a particular region
you have never supported goodluck in 2015 let alone 2019, typical of a Yoruba lying in a broad daylight. Show me screenshots of your comments in 2015 or 2019 supporting goodluck.
Nobody is still holding onto what happened in goodlucks time. Absolutely nobody!
We have all moved on but as history that it is, we still make reference to it. You apc supporters are so terrible and liers. The way you guys intimidated Jonathan successfully using the media is exactly what you devils wanted to do to Peter Obi, then u met more than your match and started playing the victims card. Buhari threatened the whole Nigeria that if loses an election blood will flow, no dust was raised, after this year's election, el rufai (an apc insider) revealed that the Muslim Muslim ticket was premeditated and well planned to make sure that Christians have no say in the country. He further said that he experimented it kaduna , it worked and they decided to try it on the national level. Those "unifying" comments from el rufai was swept under the carpet. MC oluomo also made one destabilising comment before the election and backed it up with bullying and intimidation during the election but it ain't nothing . But you stupid lots see Peter Obi's phone call to one Yoruba pastor as something that is unprecedented, the way u guys twist the whole thing, yes daddy, religious war, blowing it out of proportion. Your sins are usually not sins in your eyes but u looking out for little things from others and link them to a totally innocent person who may not even be aware of such comments
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
you have never supported goodluck in 2015 let alone 2019, typical of a Yoruba lying in a broad daylight. Show me screenshots of your comments in 2015 or 2019 supporting goodluck.
Nobody is still holding onto what happened in goodlucks time. Absolutely nobody!
We have all moved on but as history that it is, we still make reference to it. You apc supporters are so terrible and lies. The way you guys intimidated Jonathan successfully using the media is exactly what you devils wanted to Peter Obi, then u met more than your match and started playing the victims card. Buhari threatened the whole Nigeria that if loses an election blood will flow, no dust was raised, after this year's election, el rufai (an apc insider) revealed that the Muslim Muslim ticket was premeditated and we'll planned to make sure that Christians have no say in the country. He further said that he experimented it kaduna , it worked and they decided to try it on the national level. Those "unifying" comments from el rufai was swept under the carpet. MC oluomo also made one destabilising comment before the election and backed it up with bullying and intimidation during the election but it ain't nothing . But you stupid lots see Peter Obi's phone call to one Yoruba pastor as something that is unprecedented, the way u guys twist the whole thing, yes daddy, religious war, blowing it out of proportion. Your sins are usually not sins in your eyes but u looking out for little things from others and link them to a totally innocent person who may not even be aware of such comments

you have never supported goodluck in 2015 let alone 2019, typical of a Yoruba lying in a broad daylight

Those who don't trust themselves can never trust others.

I supported president Trump administration but did not support his reelection.

As for the Muslim Muslim ticket, Shettima precisely, I am also still asking myself where such inspiration came from, no influence just from no where.

We don sabi the road it don tey, follow those who sabi without getting lost

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2023
2015 the people were shouting 'Sai Baba'. Today we all know the history, they left before us....
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by haffaze777(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Bro imagine oo, person go make him comments, comot for the thread, Dem go respond curse the hell out of you, mods go get them banned without you knowing and when they come back from banning, they want to put the unnecessary aggression on you claiming you got them banned.

Brother, how?

Walahi, they are too dull

If dem no dull shey dem go dey shout FCT people dey specialgrin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWS: Igbo Leaders Reject Referendum Call / IREV: Proof That INEC’s Staff Are Tampering With The Data On The IREV-Portal / Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.