Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin (31905 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by DonBenny77(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

Is this not your number 07089307944? You reside in phc as well, so don't worry I will track you soon.
Do your worst....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Dennisochampa: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
While youths in other countries are into innovation and technological developments, our own are busy beheading and doing drugs and crime...

Tomorrow we blame the leaders for our failures...

Is not these same vagabonds who turn out to be leaders tomorrow?

E go tey wella before we get sense for this country....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Rahkman: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Omo Icelanders.....the senior brother of aromate
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonBenny77:

Do your worst....
I have started already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Truth07: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Is there no vigilante group in Rivers that can take out this trash ?

This is how banditry came to stay in the NW.

It seems Wike's exit from government House has made these miscreants come out like roaches .
Wike boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
let's keep praying for the country to get better
waste of prayer point.

Nigeria is dead & buried
ooh
aah
Dead & buried!
cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by delpee(f): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Very sad news! Daring the government so confidently.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

May God comfort and provide for his family.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Both Ahoada West and East are house of criminals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Warlord12(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by hammerFC: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Both Ahoada West and East are house of criminals

BURNA BOY PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by chido20(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

I have started already.
oga shut up. Empty head making threats. Coward with no action you just come online to rant and showcase your stupid self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Pathfinder2090: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
ecolime:

You just like to dey talk out of point all the time.

SIM has to go all out and hard on these criminals. He is too soft on them

What he said is nothing but the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by legba1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alchemy528:
It is what it is

When hand later touch you and your ilks, i hope we wont be reading naija pollice are scum. Just be prepared, that day will come.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by hammerFC: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

I have started already.

MECHIONU THERE...IDIOT! grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by patorial(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
EmekaA125:
Tinubu will never address security challenges facing Nigerians rather he prefers to travel to India (one of the countries with high poverty rate and useless population) to seek investment. Empty rhetorics.

Do you even know when a security issues become a federal concern?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Showguyz: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
abiolert:

Truth must be told kee you there, ewu portharcourt. If I want to arrest you now I can pick you up today, so that you can say it in court that it is the Rivers State government that sent someone to kill the DPO.
Dey play
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Alvin212(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wike the new god to yorubas

Killer squad on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They are the boys that helped Wike to do dirty jobs for Tinubu in the presidential election

Nobody did any dirty job. The election was peaceful but results were rewritten by INEC at Aba road. This problem is spill over from older security challenges from the past
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by JooEeL(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Elvictor:

This is very bad, like this, the entire Ahoada East is in chaos, robbery spree is going on

Haba, I thought they said Wike transformed rivers state... and ipob which was their problem had been stopped... This must be propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by JooEeL(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Elvictor:

Total madness, since yesterday, they have been on robbery spree, and even shooting non-stop, what kind of country is this, the Government are just folding their arms doing nothing

one nigeria el dorado doing just fine.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
chido20:
oga shut up. Empty head making threats. Coward with no action you just come online to rant and showcase your stupid self
Loser. Another IPOB criminal spotted. You guys will be put to shame. Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by JooEeL(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Cultists are just too much in Rivers state and it's just too bad

A whole non-ipob state?

A whole mr project state?

Stop d propaganda pls.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by abiolert(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

MECHIONU THERE...IDIOT! grin

Ewo Gambia, idiot fellow. Pained losers like you. Go back to your territory infested with high level of leaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by GoldenJAT(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
EmekaA125:
Rivers of cultism and blood. I wonder how sane people are living there where everyone both old and young looks violent and aggressive. This is what Peter Obi would have addressed ordinarily by engaging them positively.
You are mad honestly!!! Seek for medical attention ASAP!
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by conquistadores(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
I watched the video this morning. It was a gory sight. To think that this DPO was regarded as a hero in ogoniland due to his exploits at bringing down criminals and cultists only for him to be killed just few months after being transferred to Ahoada.
I guess they transferred him to Ahoada hoping that he'll replicate there what he had done in Khana LG due to the very high crime rate there

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Sleekfingers: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They are the boys that helped Wike to do dirty jobs for Tinubu in the presidential election

Do you have evidence to this your claim? If the police arrest you now, for defamation and spreading fake news. Una go dey shout freedom of speech and injustice
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
The man go don block dem taya.

So dem come reason am come know say to waste am naim sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by seunjungle1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Did I just heard you say "what kind of country is this?" You should have say what kind of state is this.

Elvictor:

Total madness, since yesterday, they have been on robbery spree, and even shooting non-stop, what kind of country is this, the Government are just folding their arms doing nothing
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by tope777(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
No pity for the same Police head who conive with same bad gangs to rig our election.

No Pity.
Re: Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin by Ifiokakpanudo19(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
This alone makes me remember Gov.Ezebuwo Nyesom Wike, within few weeks the culprit would have been brought to book, those getting weapons for these guys , I pray they never hunt you soonest, Travel in the light Dpo.Bako Amgbanshin, Ogoni and Omoku community will miss you.

Meanwhile, No wound can heal in an instant. You will bleed and bleed until no blood is left to ooze from your bruised skin. The pain will sting every nerve in your body. Your heart will be a hollow room that you'll feel as though nothing occupies your chest. The world may not know about it but it won't be forever.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.