Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany (12550 Views)

ACF Tackles Akeredolu On Southern Presidency, Says Constitution Must Prevail / APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Alliswell248: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Validated:
Ibadan is the new capital of Ondo. The Ronu people will not criticize this. If it is another region, they will be hallucinating as they are doing in Edo

So you have quickly moved to pdp from your lazy party.
Go to court if you are offended.

Hope lazy party have paid the 48m fine?

Clown want the constitution change because of judiciary and Inec..
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by oyeb15: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
He can't resume without House of Assembly approval.
He's Governor 'de jure' until approved. His ADC must also be in mufty.

PDP mis-yearn on this.
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by iamtardey: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Well from what I heard his permanent residence is Ibadan…
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Oxtertee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Akeredolu lived in Ibadan before he became the governor of Ondo.

That was his family house. Where he lives now is a newly constructed building during his first term in office. Infact, the house is few meters away from my own family house in orogun.

Well, the beauty of it is that we now have two resident governors in Ibadan

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Shimbo96(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Woodshot:
That man is not trying oo... Why forcing yourself bro. Step down let capable hands be at the Helms.
capable hands like his deputy? Awon ara bi re o😏😏 traitors 👎
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Woodshot: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Shimbo96:
capable hands like his deputy? Awon ara bi re o😏😏 traitors 👎

The Man isn't capable
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Igboslayer: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nukilia:
Dem wan knack the man something grin
They get serious plan for am, but are disappointed...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
They seriously lack EMPATHY!
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Chucks13: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ondo PDP always struggles to be relevant again.
Every little thing, they would whine.

Our lovely Governor Aketi, welcome back sir.

I dedicate “Lonely At The Top” by Asake to you sir.
Great jam!

Seriously I don't know when my party pdp became a wailing party.

He stays in Ibadan oor stays in Akure pls what is the difference? He has been sick for a while and coming back home still need few days off official stress.

Peretei or whatever they called you pls find better job to do and never allow obidient morons effect on our party we are not wailers pls.....
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Allnacruise(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Oxtertee:

That was his family house. Where he lives now is a newly constructed building during his first term in office. Infact, the house is few meters away from my own family house in orogun.

Well, the beauty of it is that we now have two resident governors in Ibadan

grin grin grin
That's where his mum lived before she died
His personal residence is in Jericho
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Aklee4994(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Validated:
Ibadan is the new capital of Ondo. The Ronu people will not criticize this. If it is another region, they will be hallucinating as they are doing in Edo
who are those criticizing him..validated that is not even valid

Always attack the message not the messenger my brother from the east😎
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Aklee4994(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
ecolime:

The people criticising the governor are what? Your kinsmen?
the guy want scatter my brain 🧠

Few read fewer comprehend 😂😂😂
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by phemmyfour: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nukilia:
Dem wan knack the man something grin
African mentality

So jazz no fit touch am in Oyo State

The best jazz he needs right now is to resign and face his health
Re: Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany by Oxtertee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

That's where his mum lived before she died
His personal residence is in Jericho

They own an old building refer to as kopindogba compound before a new modern house was constructed on a piece of land use by church for revival close to a complex building beside st Mathias Anglican church

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betta Edu Should Resign For ‘Betraying Nigerians’ Confidence’ — Falana / French Illegal Incursion Into Nigerian Territorial Waters / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.