Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf (23927 Views)

Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Champions League: Basel Vs Manchester Utd (drop Your Predictions To Win #3000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by kerry57: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Football should stop this rubbish of allowing people's private life affect their game. Some of these women are just destiny killers. Look at Mendy, greenwood and co.

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by sylve11: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
jamesversion:
Upon all the girls I don fvck, no one don accused me of anything.

E good to be superstar oh, by now, even the girls wey I no 'see' for road, go talk something about me.

cool
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by VaginaAcademic: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fear women if he indeed did that the lady obviously provoked him to that point to ruin his career
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by MorataFC: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
They should their name to Red Angel you can't associate with the devil without having influence on you.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by sucemt(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
HeadNigga:
Omo... Rich guy allowing pussy bring him down? Damn! Piss me off as my bitch, rich or poor, I walk out on you. Make pissing me off a habit, I work out of the relationship. There is always a better woman out there...if I decide to keep you and you goof it's the better woman's gain and mine coz I get money. Can't go to jail for pussy and end up being a pussy in prison.
It seems you haven't been set up or wrongly accused before.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by correctguy101(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:
Another endangered specie, about to be teared to ashes by a daughter of eve.

If the situation is not longer favoring or adapting to their game-plan, they switch-on their victim mode and destroy the partner by all means.

We are still trying to get over Spanish FA president matter and Mason Greenwood, then this. .

Women in the West seems to be over-empowered and are spontaneously mis-using that privilege as expected. .

The sad truth is, what she says to the media, is not always what she says when she is alone with the dude. .

Women these days and oversabi be like Tinubu and Amala. Worst is, it's his fellow men that are now treating his fvcckup...smh

Yet, I find it funny that they're linking it all to his career. Abeg, what's the connection?

Who knows the kind provocation involved? She'll probably deny any sort of responsibility.

Yet, I can't find it in me to support abuse of anyone, woman or not. Relationship he could use the chance to abandon, the big boy is a yeye child. undecided
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Ccc123(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
I saw it coming

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Kestolove(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Man u players and women abuse.. Nawa how I wish dem dey put that energy to win matches
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Ccc123(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
correctguy101:

Women these days and oversabi be like Tinubu and Amala. Worst is, it's his fellow men that are now treating his fvcckup...smh

Yet, I find it funny that they're linking it all to his career. Abeg, what's the connection?

Who knows the kind provocation involved? She'll probably deny any sort of responsibility.

Yet, I can't find it in me to support abuse of anyone, woman or not. Relationship he could use the chance to abandon, the big boy is a yeye child. undecided
hmm
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by udemzyudex(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Any reasonable player should avoid going to the useless club call Manchester united.

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by judedwriter(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
As if what happened to greenwood wasn't enough warning....

Antony too is about to lose big time because of a woman.

Man utd now have to shop for a winger in January.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Afrobasic(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aust1n:
Make God help us as men.. women will either make you or destroy you. Try fear women

Baba, women no dey "make" anybody.

They are only out to use (when things are going their way) and destroy a man when things are not going their way.

Same thing has happened to Greenwood and now Anthony, yet mumu simps would never learn.

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by saysoo: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pleas which Delilah go accuse Haaland and KDB at the same time? I wan check something.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by APOPTOSIS: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aust1n:
Make God help us as men.. women will either make you or destroy you. Try fear women
Has any woman ever made a man besides Conception and Childbirth..?
2 Things God will always warn you to desist from as a diasporan...
1. Fraudulent activities
2. Entitled Women..if possible avoid all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by OyinO: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yeye Man Utd. I may be forced to stop supporting Man United. What concerns the alleged domestic violence with club soccer? Same thing that made you morons to lost a two feet player like Mason Greenwood? Is the club now law enforcement agency? Tomorrow, one yeye geh will come and falsely accuse our Goalkeeper, Onana of attempted rape and you'll axe him baa? Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by RomanGreen: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I don't know why footballers fail to learn
Avoid having affairs with women that know your status
They are after your assets, and would use everything against you

Don't bother coz they will never listen. They are always consciously going for the celebrities and well known women coz they are looking for a supposed class, those women will keep destroying them until they decide to have sense. Still amazes me by they can't learn from the mistakes of others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Ade1177: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aust1n:
How many people woman don make?

I dey always thank God everyday for the last 1 month

For getting me out of a toxic relationship

Once e don dey reach the level of she dey shout for your head, she dey slap you, you dey return the slap back, she cry and you now feel bad

As a guy I'll advice you end it

Because if you injure that girl, nobody wan know who start am or if she Break your head

You as a man will suffer for it in a very very Hard way because anybody that will be the judge be it man or woman will always Protect the lady

Although I miss the fun part of the relationship and all the isekuse we did

But Move on be a better person

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Chetas81(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
free2ryhme:

Why should he be taken out the It's team these are allegations nothing has been proved so until then innocent until proven guilty
alleged and allegations is our fraudulent practice in Nigeria,if you commit crime in advance country, that is the end, not here, they will tell you allegedly, red-handed also called alleged in this Nigeria, that is why crime won't reduce in Nigeria
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Warl0ck: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Man U players and rape be like 5&6🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Omoawoke2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Men are becoming endangered species

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Powerfly(f): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Omoh if na naija Dem for silent those women ..just fear men sad
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Gafferde: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Another one bites the dust.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by free2ryhme: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
alleged and allegations is our fraudulent practice in Nigeria,if you commit crime in advance country, that is the end, not here, they will tell you allegedly, red-handed also called alleged in this Nigeria, that is why crime won't reduce in Nigeria
Did he commit the crime? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Mbsuxces: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
This continous allegations against footballer need to be ignored or else, players will turn American black musicians and end up frustrated... Stop listening to Holes... Lets them deal with their domestic issues domestically not officially.
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9I6C2c0c2g
Antony is accused of "domestic abuse, threat and bodily harm" by ex-partner, Gabriella Cavallin.

Last week the Brazilian was dropped from the Selecao squad. However, Cavallin has spoken up against United allowing Antony to play despite the accusations.

She is asking the United Board to give him the Mason Greenwood treatment.

Gabriela Cavallin on Manchester United's official statement:

SOURCE

Two other women accuse Antony of violent behaviour
The 2nd woman, Ingrid Lana, a 33-year-old banker, has also said in an interview with Brazilian media outlet Record TV that Antony behaved aggressively towards her in October 2022.

“He tried to have sex with me and I didn't want to. He pushed me against the wall and I hit my head.”[/i]

The 3rd woman, Law student Rayssa de Freitas claims to have required hospital treatment following an incident in May 2022 during which she was attacked by Antony and Mallu Ohana – the ex-wife of Brazilian player Dudu – after attending a Sao Paulo nightclub.

United drops Antony from squad until further notice

SOURCE

Antony confirms he will stay back in Brazil to co-operate with the Police

SOURCE

A visibly shaken and tearful Antony, in an interview in his native Brazil, has denied all allegations.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7828627/man-utds-antony-dropped-brazil#125582357
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Juju70(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:
Another endangered specie, about to be teared to ashes by a daughter of eve.

If the situation is not longer favoring or adapting to their game-plan, they switch-on their victim mode and destroy the partner by all means.

We are still trying to get over Spanish FA president matter and Mason Greenwood, then this. .

Women in the West seems to be over-empowered and are spontaneously mis-using that privilege as expected. .

The sad truth is, what she says to the media, is not always what she says when she is alone with the dude. .

Na so o! If you check am now,last date night go be for Ritz carlton wey she chop Awoof come talk say she no wan do!

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Almunjid:
To marry, date, befriend or associate urself in anyway with women is now the easiest and the fastest way to ruin ur career in Simp Climes.
Only Al-Hakim (the wise one) predicts his future with women and tread with care. grin
grin walaihi Hakimi remains a terror to these bitches. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Chetas81(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
free2ryhme:

Did he commit the crime? undecided
Find out
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by abbey621(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
12inchess:
I still insist that the day they legalize prositution or sex work in western countries. Many men there will neither have relationship or get married. Look at this guy now. Superstar and all this woman is going to destroy his carry. Is he not just better of paying for sex from these ladies? A whole Dangote his reputation was ruined by Olosho and she even demanded quiet money of 10k per month. In America, they will try to tie male celebrities down with pregnancy. Then have babies they won't take care of while spending the money on clubs and trips to the extent that Drake start pouring acid in his used condoms to destroy the sperm. For many of them it's just a hustle. When it doesn't go their way they will come to social media to cry foul and ruin your reputation or claim you assaulted them. Look at the case of Johnny Depp too. And as a guy no one will ever believe you. You can't tell me that this pancaked face looking girl is not out to pin this guy for his resources.

You do realize prostitutes can be raped as well? They can also file sexual assault charges against any man sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by free2ryhme: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
Find out

Someone made unsubstantiated allegations suddenly the other party is guilty. shocked

You go worse pass NPF

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Don't start what you can not finish. They gave the women too much right and they're already abusing it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles / I Know My Body Perfectly, Injury Can’t Hold Me Down – Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.