Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi (17360 Views)

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Igboslayer: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
uzohrome:
Tinubu will surprise many Nigerians
We know hee will deliver, this is the first time a knowledgeable Yoruba man is leading Nigeria. Not that clownn from Owu.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
tunjijones:
I don't like singing praises of politicians cos las las dem go Bleep up.

But sincerely speaking Tinubu has been pressing the right buttons so far. I hope they all yield good results for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians.

What are the right buttons Tinubu has been pressing?

Pls list them.

If you say the buttons are the right buttons, how come the same u is saying with uncertainty that "I hope they all yield good results"?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:
In as much as Tinubu rigged himself into power, i must also confess that he is trying to build the already savaged economy.

How is he "trying to build the already savaged economy"?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Igboslayer: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Olatundex22:

🤔🤔 I know what you’re trying to do with this.
So that we can disociate ourselves from them when traveling, the grueling experience at the airport is too much. All because of these people that's used to carrying drugs.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Obakoolex:

And is that not what the president is doing

How is that what he is doing?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Princeton92(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
uzohrome:

Tell us about it na
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Buhari didn't do pass this one. This present President is a workaholic and listening President. Not the former dumb who was directed by his cabals. We made mistake by relying too much on integrity.

How is Tinubu a workaholic? Can u pls explain?

How was buhari directed by his cabals?

Who are these "his cabals"?

Who are the "we" that "made mistake by relying too much on integrity"?

The same you were deceived by buharis integrity that didn't exist, isn't it the same way you are displaying sycophancy by hyping in Tinubu what doesn't exist?

Isn't it the same Tinubu who said buhari was nigerias only solution? Are u saying Tinubu lied about buhari or u are d one lying?

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by bong4(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Throwback:
Good work from Tinubu.

I expect nothing less.

Those who say someone else is their own President, I wonder what policies and initiatives he is undertaking to make a difference in their lives?

Mental health should be taken seriously.

Did you say Policies and Initiatives to make a difference?
It's more than 100 days, what policies and initiatives has this government implemented to better your life?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Saidfx(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
Our president is a workaholic, yet some fools were saying he's not fit.

May God crown all his efforts to make Nigeria great.

Amin Ya Raab!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Wainey: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you aren't joking and u aren't ignorant, how come u can't answer my question?

What is the reason for d traveling?
G20 submit, he travelled to strengthen ties with India investors and attract investments to Nigeria, when coming back, he had to make a quick strategic stop at Abu dhabi
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by porthouse7(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
cocolacec:
Nigeria should have six passports(different colours) according to their regions.
South West Blue
South South Red
South East Green
North Central Purple
North West Gray
North East Black
e get why
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by jconsulting(f): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
uzohrome:

Eh Tinubu is sitting down with the man called money in that picture.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by porthouse7(f): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:

With poverty grin
for ur region and family
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by cucumbar: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basic123:

He didn't rig himself,
He won the election squarely

Your social media noise made you to underrate his silent supporters

Rigging has always been excuse of arrogant losers anyway.
which dirty silent supporters? So you know more than the EU and other bodies that have been saying that he rigged his way in abi? Your head no correct.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wainey:
G20 submit, he travelled to strengthen ties with India investors and attract investments to Nigeria, when coming back, he had to make a quick strategic stop at Abu dhabi

1. What is the benefit of the G20 "submit" to Nigeria?

2. If u say Tinubu travelled to India to "strengthen ties with India investors", what were the ties that previously existed that Tinubu went to strengthen?

3. Who are the indian investors he strengthened ties" with?

4. How did he "strengthen the ties"?

5. How does Tinubu travelling to India attract investments to Nigeria?

6. Did he need to travel to India to attract investors?

7. What is "strategic" about the stop in Abu Dhabi?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by cucumbar: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Buhari didn't do pass this one. This present President is a workaholic and listening President. Not the former dumb who was directed by his cabals. We made mistake by relying too much on integrity.
you call him dumb now? But you supported him till the last day. Now you have started again with this one.
Programmed zombi.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Ingocof(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
naptu2:
1Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

It is obvious that this guy is succeeding already.
Nigeria had chosen wisely this time around.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by cucumbar: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
RALPHOW:

God bless your wisdom sir.

Just because Obidents don't have our ways does not mean we should be wishing the nation evil.

Honestly, Asiwaju has surpassed the expectations of many obedients and Christians that campaigned against him with his appointments, especially Chief of Defence Staff, a Christian from Kaduna South.

Also, he has been cheaply achieving everything we expected from Obi, things that Obi may even find difficult. Very sure North would have reacted to the appointment of Chief of Defence Staff if it's Obi, they may turn it to religion riot.

Also Obi may not be able to secure the Senate President for the South, which Asiwaju did successfully.

No harm in Obi challenging Asiwaju in the court of law, however any side it falls, the most important is to move the nation forward.

Obedients should please stop wishing the nation evil, election is rigged every where all over the world. The most important is performance.

All Asiwaju programmes shall be successful and Nigeria shall be great again in the name of Jesus Christ

God Bless Asiwaju
God Bless Obedients ( U guys still have 2027)
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria
abeg list the achievements. Some of us never see am. Instead, we are seeing that our purchasing power has reduced. Is that one of the achievements?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
naptu2:
1Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by iamtardey: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
President mi tun deem e fit lati stopover ni Dubai sare shey small meeting and balling… president to mor oje… omo eko
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by cucumbar: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
EtovalRealEst:
We should all give 🇳🇬Mr President our maximum support, you can all see he is a very strategic 🇳🇬President.. Although I am still curious why South Africa 🇿🇦 is a member of G20 and Nigeria🇳🇬 is not, can someone educate me, what does South Africa 🇿🇦 have than Nigeria 🇳🇬don't have....
South Africa is far better than nigeria in all ramification. It looks like a white man’s land. Maybe that’s why.
If you can’t afford to travel, which I know you can’t, Dey watch YouTube.
Some of you love living in self delusion.
Don’t ever compare South Africa to Nigeria again make thunder no vex for you.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by GeneralPula: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
geemd434:
Yoruba see una president... Nigga is left alone
You no even get shame..

You dey circulate fake photoshop image..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by APCNig: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
uzohrome:

He will only surprise the idiots and nincompoops, some of us have always believed in him. He is an unparallel performer.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by APCNig: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:
Buhari do pass this one, yet the country is...

Na hatred and bitterness go kee you, jus as it killed those before you
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by HeroicMeastro: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
HRHKingOliver:
Go and ask what red passports means before you type ignorantly.. Also, those people SE guys made to face discrimination and humiliation should come back to Nigeria and eat the Agbado, corn and Cassava their kinsmen prepared. Else, they are the cause of their humiliation.
Ok. Mr. Immigration officer, tell me what red passport means. And I think its better to come back home and eat corn and cassava than to be commit crimes abroad and be imprisoned for life there.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Jrevelation(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Who is he
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Basic123: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
cucumbar:
which dirty silent supporters? So you know more than the EU and other bodies that have been saying that he rigged his way in abi? Your head no correct.

EU my foot.
And you don't know more than NBA and other reasonable people that know Peter Obi Couldn't have won!
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
naptu2:
1Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

Very good one Mr President!

This travel restriction issue should be resolved asap. Last year I lost my $120 UAE visa fee to this unfortunate restriction.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by MrPOTUS: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:

How does wishing him well ensure that he succeeds?

Will your wishing him well make inflation to drop?

Does wishing him evil makes inflation drop??
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by ajimo54(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-heads-for-abu-dhabi-to-resolve-diplomatic-row-with-uae/

Kai! I love this man! Pls, Obedients, this man may be old but much more hundred times better that Obi and Atiku combined!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Moghalu Shuts Down Trade Fair Complex On A Short Notice Visit. / Don’t Criminalise Miyetti Allah, Presidency Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.