Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi (17354 Views)

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Basic123: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:
In as much as Tinubu rigged himself into power, i must also confess that he is trying to build the already savaged economy.
He didn't rig himself,
He won the election squarely

Your social media noise made you to underrate his silent supporters

Rigging has always been excuse of arrogant losers anyway.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Tinubulaba: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
He wants Atiku to go back to base and let him rest

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by geemd434: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yoruba see una president... Nigga is left alone

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by ghiloman28(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
The mess is caused by one particular region that still call Nigeria zoo.
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Dshocker(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basic123:

He didn't rig himself,
He won the election squarely

Your social media noise made you to underrate his silent supporters

Rigging has always been excuse of arrogant losers anyway.

U for no quote me 😑
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Obakoolex(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
9jvirgin:
The Suffering of Nigerians will not stop with this overseas traveling. Governance is not about merriment and junketting, it's about understanding the people's problem and providing solutions.
And is that not what the president is doing

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Procarpenter: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lead us well mr president....,

Call or WhatsApp me for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet With warranty and my price it affordable contact me through my signature below...

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by JohnnA1: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
cocolacec:
Nigeria should have six passports(different colours) according to their regions.
South West Blue
South South Red
South East Green
North Central Purple
North West Gray
North East Black
Brilliant idea!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by azikiweironsi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:
Buhari do pass this one, yet the country is...

Buhari didn't do pass this one. This present President is a workaholic and listening President. Not the former dumb who was directed by his cabals. We made mistake by relying too much on integrity.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by MrAgbako: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The Ipob slayer

One man Mopol

The conqueror, the Jagun Jagun, Igwe, oko iya Awon obidients.
The one who dares the devil and the devil runs back to hell
The one who laughs and obidients flee in all directions
His shadow alone is a nightmare to his enemies
it is plenty πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by sunboy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
englishmart:
Tinubu is travelling like an itinerant nomad, attending events uninvited like a starving almajiiri. The other day in India, he was abandoned, neglected, and left all by himself like a spooky orphan.

Democracy in Nigeria is worse than military rule in North Korea

You can only attend the G20 as a member or an invited guest lmao… you have a PhD in Ignorance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by complexstuffs(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My love, please can you stop over in Benin city, I want to show you something please.

I love you tinubu.

Dey play

Headless mob will come after you

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by tolue42(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
easyfem:
That area hate Nigerian with passion .... dubai is far better than abu dhabi

I don't believe that. I've stayed and worked there before. I always go to Al ain and Al yahal. Though they are the locals residents.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by RALPHOW(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:
smiley

I keep having this feeling that this man will succeed.

Let's wish him well, and see how it goes.

All we want is a better Nigeria, irrespective of who is steering the wheel.

God bless your wisdom sir.

Just because Obidents don't have our ways does not mean we should be wishing the nation evil.

Honestly, Asiwaju has surpassed the expectations of many obedients and Christians that campaigned against him with his appointments, especially Chief of Defence Staff, a Christian from Kaduna South.

Also, he has been cheaply achieving everything we expected from Obi, things that Obi may even find difficult. Very sure North would have reacted to the appointment of Chief of Defence Staff if it's Obi, they may turn it to religion riot.

Also Obi may not be able to secure the Senate President for the South, which Asiwaju did successfully.

No harm in Obi challenging Asiwaju in the court of law, however any side it falls, the most important is to move the nation forward.

Obedients should please stop wishing the nation evil, election is rigged every where all over the world. The most important is performance.

All Asiwaju programmes shall be successful and Nigeria shall be great again in the name of Jesus Christ

God Bless Asiwaju
God Bless Obedients ( U guys still have 2027)
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by kayusely70(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pakute:
World leaders are jumping over themselves inviting Jagaban but na ipob losers dey do photoshop. Next for Jagaban is the United Nations General Assembly, get ready to do more photoshops.
Don't mind those ones jare!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by BreconHills(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
9jvirgin:
The Suffering of Nigerians will not stop with this overseas traveling. Governance is not about merriment and junketting, it's about understanding the people's problem and providing solutions.

And all the solutions will come from within Nigeria ba?

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by edoncast: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
aQUINandmore:
My love, please can you stop over in Benin city, I want to show you something please.

I love you tinubu.
So that you will suffocate our president with these your pandemical and deflated breasts.

Jagaban doesn't do hook up girls
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by tishbite42: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
RALPHOW:

God bless your wisdom sir.

Just because Obidents don't have our ways does not mean we should be wishing the nation evil.

Honestly, Asiwaju has surpassed the expectations of many obedients and Christians that campaigned against him with his appointments, especially Chief of Defence Staff, a Christian from Kaduna South.

Also, he has been cheaply achieving everything we expected from Obi, things that Obi may even find difficult. Very sure North would have reacted to the appointment of Chief of Defence Staff if it's Obi, they may turn it to religion riot.

Also Obi may not be able to secure the Senate President for the South, which Asiwaju did successfully.

No harm in Obi challenging Asiwaju in the court of law, however any side it falls, the most important is to move the nation forward.

Obedients should please stop wishing the nation evil, election is rigged every where all over the world. The most important is performance.

All Asiwaju programmes shall be successful and Nigeria shall be great again in the name of Jesus Christ

God Bless Asiwaju
God Bless Obedients ( U guys still have 2027)
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria
I like your funny sincerity

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by HeroicMeastro: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
cocolacec:
Nigeria should have six passports(different colours) according to their regions.
South West Blue
South South Red
South East Green
North Central Purple
North West Gray
North East Black
SE should have RED colour (that would signify danger to countries these people travel to) Nigerians in diaspora are facing a lot of discrimination and humiliation because of those guys from the SE.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by HeroicMeastro: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
easyfem:
That area hate Nigerian with passion .... dubai is far better than abu dhabi
Hahahahaha
Dubai and Abu Dhabi no be the same country?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by tsdarkside(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
you nigerians should keep in mind that its all a promise to invest in nigeria and not a obligation....

africans are new to this money stuffs.... undecided undecided
i laugh when nigerians dey see numbers of money investments promised....
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
9jvirgin:
That's how you understand it .
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by onuman: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
They laugh at Nigeria behind Tinubu.
5 Court judges have made Nigeria a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by EtovalRealEst: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
We should all give πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Mr President our maximum support, you can all see he is a very strategic πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬President.. Although I am still curious why South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ is a member of G20 and NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is not, can someone educate me, what does South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ have than Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬don't have....

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Chibuzoripob: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
cool

Peter will meet Ariwola soon grin cheesy
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
YOU BETTER GO BACK TO THE PRODUCTION LINE, IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR CURRENCY AND THE COUNTRY,IS AN INSANITY TO BELIEVE THAT IMPORTATION IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY, NOBODY MENTIONED NAIRA ANYMORE, BUT DOLLARS, CFA FRANC, NOW BETTER THAN NIGERIA NAIRA, BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT POLICY,
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by tnerro1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bros Abeg help us resolve this issues ooo, I need to ride a Carmel in the desert, with dancing and chop chop, chai, I still remember the last time that werey Arab man wan kill us for dersert with James Bond driving 😁😁😁😁
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Easylife1234: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
God bless away President
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by muykem: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Unfortunate IPOB members are in pain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / Nigeria Airbrushed Out Of Mandela’s Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.