Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi (17362 Views)

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Burob: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:

You are going back and forth with a known troll on NL, don't waste your time, go through his posts, he'llget you in a loop asking silly and pointless questions to troll you and when you answer one question, he'll return to ask you another silly and pointless question endlessly.

Don't feed the troll, I always ignore that troll.
Obidient Confirmed AI Troll Lexy2014.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Teenaira: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
onuman:

Fooling yourself with mandate grammar.
INEC must abide by the rules for the election which it established before the election. Inec vowed before the election that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results would be employed in the conduct of the election. Why would it abandon its vow after voters had cast their votes if not for denying victory to the true winner but appoint Tinubu as winner?

The problem is that your imaginary winner could only rig enough to be third by INEC records. If you continue to insist your Obi won, then INEC may be forced to release how he was able to rig himself to become third. In a fair election, there is no way Obi can ever come near third. Every Nigerian is aware of this except the obidients. That is why they are claiming to win the elections.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by gratefulheart(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
He is going to beg for the same criminals that are abusing him on social media.
They're the same people that causes trouble all over the world.

Take tissues for your premium tears.

naptu2:
1Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Boldideas: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:

But the same Tinubu u think is a saviour backed buhari and said buhari is Nigerias only solution. Did buhari leave the refineries better than he met them or worse?

What predicament is God helping Tinubu to bring Nigeria out of?

Who put nigeria in that predicament?

Do you pray to God to give your tailor long life so he sew your clothes well?

Bro, let's take your ex for example, did you believe she will be ex? Tinubu never ever expected Buhari to perform so poorly.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Boldideas:

Bro, let's take your ex for example, did you believe she will be ex? Tinubu never ever expected Buhari to perform so poorly.

You haven't answered my questions.

1. But the same Tinubu u think is a saviour backed buhari and said buhari is Nigerias only solution. Did buhari leave the refineries better than he met them or worse?

2. What predicament is God helping Tinubu to bring Nigeria out of?

3. Who put nigeria in that predicament?

4. Do you pray to God to give your tailor long life so he sew your clothes well?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 2:40am On Sep 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
UAE Invested in Tourism with their oil money which may not be applicable to Nigeria Due to Religion, lack of moral and Rule of law in Nigeria and Nigerians. You cherished their development but you don't cherished their rule of law. Foreign investors will improve our economy, create employment and generate income for the Government also if established in Nigeria. You can't give what you don't have .Nigerians are hard working but full of Impunity , corruption , lack of williness to think good about their country but they are good to work under well monitoring system which has to created by foreigners bcs same blood of mentality flows in their leaders and followers.

That is very far from what I asked.

1. How many investors did the leaders of the UAE travel to go and meet that got them to where they are today?

2. If you said to 9jvirgin "You are better to solve your individuals financial problems than waiting or expecting government to give you what you can't give yourselves financially ", how come you expect the government of Nigeria to solve nigerias problems by waiting for or expecting investors and support from other developed nation?
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by geemd434: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Teenaira:

You will wail for 16 good years before you might have a resemblance of shut at the presidency. The way you are going, it is most likely that you will still fail.

Body dey tell una abi... Mumu people... No wonder s.l.ave trade thrive in your region... Keep s.l.aving
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by DMerciful(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2023
What has improved in your standard of living since May 29th...be specific
Throwback:
Good work from Tinubu.

I expect nothing less.

Those who say someone else is their own President, I wonder what policies and initiatives he is undertaking to make a difference in their lives?

Mental health should be taken seriously.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by adekolaelect(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2023
lexy2014:

That is very far from what I asked.

1. How many investors did the leaders of the UAE travel to go and meet that got them to where they are today?

2. If you said to 9jvirgin "You are better to solve your individuals financial problems than waiting or expecting government to give you what you can't give yourselves financially ", how come you expect the government of Nigeria to solve nigerias problems by waiting for or expecting investors and support from other developed nation?
this means you read my response with blind mind. Even if I talk from now till next year you are still who you are. If you want me to mention the names of investors in UAE you will need to visite there yourself . No one get much time to waste on unproductive argument of yours. Thank you.
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by HRHKingOliver(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Ok. Mr. Immigration officer, tell me what red passport means. And I think its better to come back home and eat corn and cassava than to be commit crimes abroad and be imprisoned for life there.
Definitely, whoever that commits crime should pay for it. So, don't make it look as if the innocent ones are being arrested for crimes not committed by them, simply because they are Nigerians. It's fallacious!
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by EtovalRealEst: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
cucumbar:
South Africa is far better than nigeria in all ramification. It looks like a white man’s land. Maybe that’s why.
If you can’t afford to travel, which I know you can’t, Dey watch YouTube.
Some of you love living in self delusion.
Don’t ever compare South Africa to Nigeria again make thunder no vex for you.

You make me laugh, reminds of someone who said Snow is a good thing because it fell in South Africa, anyway thank God Nigeria looks like a Black man's land and it is beautiful except the plenty pikins wey we get wey we no fit feed bellewise .
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by Obakoolex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question.

How is that what he is doing?

I don't have much to tell you if you can't read between the lines yourself. Kindly check the link to answer your question.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/11/tinubu-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/
Re: President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Obakoolex:

I don't have much to tell you if you can't read between the lines yourself. Kindly check the link to answer your question.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/11/tinubu-secures-landmark-deal-with-uae-across-sectors-visa-ban-on-nigerians-lifted/

If what you are saying is the truth, then u wouldn't expect your reader to read between the lines. You will be explicit.

How is Tinubu doing the following
9jvirgin:
The Suffering of Nigerians will not stop with this overseas traveling. Governance is not about merriment and junketting, it's about understanding the people's problem and providing solutions.

How does securing a deal that lifts UAE visa ban on nigerians make nigeria better or improve the living standard of nigerians?

Is visa ban to Dubai the problem that has been keeping Nigeria from moving forward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / Don’t Criminalise Miyetti Allah, Presidency Warns / President Buhari Accepts Saudi Invitation, Embarks On Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.