Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by azeerellaz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am doing a vocational study in the same town her polytechnic is when we met, am working in a town 50mins drive from her school. Things started so well between us that i would come to her place after closing at work around 7pm. I later found out there is this guy she is dating back home before she me although she told me and claims she dont love the guy again. The problem started when school is about to go on holidays, she promised to be loyal and faithful to me although am bouyant yet just my presence,care and little token i spent on her cos i am only an office assisstant at a firm and combining studies with work have not been easy when i had to sponsor myself. She has sacrificed a lot which i appreciate a lot but she still sees this during her 4 month stay at home, have not been far away from her cos i pay visit during weekends and she comes over too. When i questioned her about seeing the guy she said nothing intimate and serious that she just want to get some money from him. What can i do when now that am jobless and i dont really trust her again but the thoughts of loosing her drive me nuts. School is about to resume and she would be with me almost everyday but i am planning to travel and she is part of my plans after this new work i got and she is aware of my travel plans. I dont know if to be serious with her or not cos am confused. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
Re: What Should I Do by MrCork17: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bro are you confused or are you mixed up? undecided
Re: What Should I Do by Dyt(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
cork pls explain wat he wrote
Re: What Should I Do by azeerellaz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dont mind my write-up just try and get the message i wrote it in a confused state of mind and am using my mobile phone if not i would have go through over and over again.
Re: What Should I Do by MrCork17: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
azeerellaz:

Dont mind my write-up just try and get the message i wrote it in a confused state of mind and am using my mobile phone if not i would have go through over and over again.

ok then. From my analysis, you not really confused. You are mixed up in a slighly confused way  wink
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
The love of money is the root of problems. whats a guy to do when he is threatened by another man with the notes. Brother relax dnt stress it. How can you trust a woman who tells you she is trying to get money from some other guy? Although that may be all she wants from the other guy how can u tell? before you give yourself high BP better take a step back and just take the rship as it flows since u love her so much. She has to be the one who knws where she wants to be and if she says its you well take it like that and cast all doubts from your mind because she may just be telling you the truth.

The good thing is with time, you will get a clearer picture. Just keep your head on your shoulders and dnt think with your heart.
Re: What Should I Do by azeerellaz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
@andromida thank you very much you just lift a whole lot of burden of my head. Thanks once again.
Re: What Should I Do by tellwisdom: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am doing a vocational study in the same town her polytechnic is when we met, am working in a town 50mins drive from her school. Things started so well between us that i would come to her place after closing at work around 7pm. I later found out there is this guy she is dating back home before she me although she told me and claims she dont love the guy again. The problem started when school is about to go on holidays, she promised to be loyal and faithful to me although am bouyant yet just my presence,care and little token i spent on her cos i am only an office assisstant at a firm and combining studies with work have not been easy when i had to sponsor myself. She has sacrificed a lot which i appreciate a lot but she still sees this during her 4 month stay at home, have not been far away from her cos i pay visit during weekends and she comes over too. When i questioned her about seeing the guy she said nothing intimate and serious that she just want to get some money from him. What can i do when now that am jobless and i dont really trust her again but the thoughts of loosing her drive me nuts. School is about to resume and she would be with me almost everyday but i am planning to travel and she is part of my plans after this new work i got and she is aware of my travel plans. I dont know if to be serious with her or not cos am confused. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

cry cry cry cry Dissappointed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Should I Do by slimyem: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
how are you sure she's just taking money from that guy.there's nothing as a free lunch remember?
You face your studies and your p-time job and stop worrying about her.
Go make some money bro.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Allow Your Wife/gal/husband To Go Vigil Alone? / Am Not Sure! / Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.