Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Am Not Sure! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Sure! (708 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Sure! by macholls: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2011
Hi guys.

Am back with my worries again o, please guys,how can one know if a girl u've never had s.ex with wants s.ex from u?, cos am in a situation now I don't want to look like a slacker. We both us to lay down on the bed kissing and touching. But when it comes to me pulling her pant and inserting my thing in. She totally dissent. The reason am asking if her refusal actually mean yes or no.
I don't want to lose this gurl because of this. So I need u guys advice on these thanks in advance.
Re: Am Not Sure! by kelz88(f): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2011
Why do some people pretend? I tire o!

Anyways, I'm sure she wants it. When some chicks say no they really mean yes. Maybe she just doesn't want to appear easy, so she would rather front.

Then again, maybe she's just enjoying fooling around and is not ready to have s e x with you yet.

Speak to her.
Re: Am Not Sure! by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Am Not Sure! by iice(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
Some people are not ready to take the plunge, no pun intended.
Some are content with half loaf of bread. Which would be okay if the other isn't having blue balls and it's a mutual understanding.
Some need an incentive ~ say marriage proposal, undying love, etc ~ before they do the deed
Some need someone to shoulder the responsibility so that if anything goes wrong that someone not them (even if they were in the act/scene with their body and mind) will be held accountable.

So have a talk with her. People i find are not good at reading other people. Presumptions can cause you big problems.
Re: Am Not Sure! by Sijo01(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Am Not Sure! by tellwisdom: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
stupiddd boii angry angry. Person wey u go cease her hands comot her pant, enter the place undecided undecided
Re: Am Not Sure! by HISchild: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2011
friend, humbly and very truly! “Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13. "Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"-Col 3:5-6

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." Because truly,
---
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Am Not Sure! by silvertuke(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2011
More pressure on her and she go open door for you.
Re: Am Not Sure! by 195(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

stupiddd boii angry angry. Person wey u go cease her hands comot her pant, enter the place undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Not Sure! by Mynd44: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2011
Guy if she says no then leave the thing, how about talking about it with her and make her understand your fears.
Then there is always the option of strapping her hand to the bed and gaging her
Re: Am Not Sure! by kemmeye: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Not Sure! by bekay911(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2011
She doesnt want den dont force er. She might just wanna play around
Re: Am Not Sure! by macholls: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2011
the surprising thing is she gives me all her body but for s.ex NO!.
Am affraid I could lose her if I don't enter her.cos I know she has some guys that also disturbes her. They even call her in my presence,but she always claim they are just friends.
Please guys/ladies. Is there a possibility she could be forming not to have s.ex with me.
Cos wen we enter room,na she dey always comot cloth.
Again she made a statement.that people that see her entering room with me would think am having having s.ex .what does this mean?

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Rollercoaster Ride :-( / Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married / I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.