Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security (7183 Views)

PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy / SEC, NFIU Deepen Collaboration On Fraudulent Transactions / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by accordadoga29(f): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hehehehe
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Which your asset?
The 5 litres of kerosene wey una dey salivate over?
All these Ipobidients sef.

Everything is always insult for you guys cos u have nothing meaningful to say.. oga how was he able to get 3 billion dollars from South african bank since your brain is working. Should everything be tribalism for u. Bitter fellow!!😐
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Love56743: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ola9ja23:

You no go school that's y you no know book.

India is a developed country and not a developing nation.

Even as Nigeria they suffer, we still dey support some other African countries financially .

You called India a develop country? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Failed nation that can’t provide security now has to pay other countries should come in to provide security.
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Appletek: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Everything is always insult for you guys cos u have nothing meaningful to say.. oga how was he able to get 3 billion dollars from South african bank since your brain is working. Should everything be tribalism for u. Bitter fellow!!😐

AFDB, this Ipob fool said it's South African Bank.
I don't blame you. When UGM have wrecked education in your backwards place, why won't you be making a fool of yourself.
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by ValarDoharis: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
What's all these India bvllshit? Am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

AFDB, this Ipob fool said it's South African Bank.
I don't blame you. When UGM have wrecked education in your backwards place, why won't you be making a fool of yourself.

I don't blame you instead of you to answer the question you still resort to normal insult but when they insult back you start playing victim. Can you see the level of your hypocrisy? I won't deep my foot in the gutter with you hate filled fellow. I hope in your life time you never ever association with an igboman cos you if ever do it will be a shame to you and your generation. Please also teach your kids to avoid igboman cos it will do you good. Make sure you teach them to hate igbos with passion it help them alot in life.
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Appletek: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I don't blame you instead of you to answer the question you still resort to normal insult but when they insult back you start playing victim. Can you see the level of your hypocrisy? I won't deep my foot in the gutter with you hate filled fellow. I hope in your life time you never ever association with an igboman cos you if ever do it will be a shame to you and your generation. Please also teach your kids to avoid igboman cos it will do you good. Make sure you teach them to hate igbos with passion it help them alot in life.

I have no problem with Igbos. But see ipob?
I will show you illiterate animals shege banza

2 Likes

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Quintessence44: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Even as Nigeria they suffer, we still dey support some other African countries financially .

India is a developing nation, not a developed nation.

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by phemmyfour: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
foxman04:
India Another proverty stricken country

Make them find strong alliance elsewhr
Honestly, India isn't a go area for security

The best of their hands are in Europe just like what Nigeria is experiencing

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by foxman04: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Oya na Professor muntari, India is now a developed country grin grin
this fools no dey ever get sense

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by PrettyIfy7: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
We should be the ones helping India not the other way round.
But look at where we are. Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

I have no problem with Igbos. But see ipob?
I will show you illiterate animals shege banza

Then who are the ipob if not from igbo. How do u determine who is ipob?
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by koladata(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Indians are not poor , indians are not poor , i'm tired of explaining this to you people

foxman04:

1 Like

Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
foxman04:

Currently, India is trying. Despite their huge population.
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Menclothing: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Okay nice move
Re: India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
AnonPoet:
WORLD G-20 MEETING IN NEW DELHI, INDIA

https://dailynewsreporters.com/world-g-20-meeting-in-new-delhi-india/
story. Audio deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Save β‚¦β€Ž8 Trilion Annually From Subsidy Removal, FX Reform - Taiwo Oyedele / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo / General Tunde Idiagbon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.