Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, (4958 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by astonished: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Lol... Una go explain tire. Las las Tinubu will finally ask to leave Aso rock all by himself

Huummmn, so some of you people still believe that thier is somebody somewhere or some institution somewhere or some reason some where have a power to remove sitting Nigeria president?

You people are too dullard, zombie, mumu & truely headless mob, you people are living in foool paradise.

No anybody or Institution in the world can remove a sitting president in Nigeria, you people don't know how powerful Nigeria president is, everyone and institutions answer to him.

That man you see there will spend complete 8 years unshakenly, learn to accept the reality and stopped deceiving yourself and live in foool paradise.

Even Buhari with all the noise, incompetency & no certificate spent his 8 year, who dare to remove him
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by 9jatriot(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
That is the problem, you guys only listen to what you are told on your whatsapp groups. If not, you would have know that his result has been in the public domain since last year. Here is a thread to that effect: https://www.nairaland.com/7199996/premium-times-photocopy-original-certificate

When we say you guys are going round in circles, e get why.

KEVIND:

This issue is very simple just publish your 1st class certificate & every speculations will fixile out
automatically.
Since i was born, have never seen a 1st class graduate hiding his or her certificate from who may care to ask. Only Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Tinubu was a high-flying student at CSU. A First Class graduate at that.
Unlike the dullard-Third-Class-half-baked opportunistic HoeBee.

Here the guy is saying accounting but the data with INEC is saying something different.

The case with Atiku wlll lay to rest all these controversies.

We watch what pans out from the Illinois proceeding.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Abifarin16:
Let the people who drag Chicago governor and CSU check and give us feedback if it is true.

His major as asserted her is different from the .anor Tinubu submitted to INEC

Who is lying?

The court in Illinois will answer soon

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Obakoolex(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
May we not born mumudients as children.

They will soon ask the man to provide their vc mother's birthday certificate to affirm his claim grin
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Ladyclara002(f): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cool
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by KEVIND: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jatriot:
That is the problem, you guys only listen to what you are told on your whatsapp groups. If not, you would have know that his result has been in the public domain since last year. Here is a thread to that effect: https://www.nairaland.com/7199996/premium-times-photocopy-original-certificate

We have 2 certificate of Tinubu, there's nothing wring in telling your media aid to send it out by himself. Instead of relying on premium times newspaper which Tinubu can deny tomorrow.
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by KEVIND: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jatriot:

We have 2 certificates of Tinubu in circulation, there's nothing wrong in telling your media aid to send it out by himself. Instead of relying on premium times newspaper which Tinubu can deny tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by NOwazobia: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
This one only discredit Tinubu the more

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by 9jatriot(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Which 2? This is the one he submitted to INEC. Did any of the other candidates other than submitting it to INEC which is what he did. What else do you want the poor man to do?

KEVIND:

We have 2 certificates of Tinubu in circulation, there's nothing wrong in telling your media aid to send it out by himself. Instead of relying on premium times newspaper which Tinubu can deny tomorrow.
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
wat name did he use in entering d US?
u only met him on campus as Bola Tinubu but Dr. Akintunde in his interview said he knew him as Amoda O. in US then...

Confusion!
undecided
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by paramakina202: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wonderful news someone have come to claim to be Tinubu classmate grin.
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by bigwig071(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lol! And una no snap picture then....
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Okoroawusa: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is not saying anything new...
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by BigYash: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why is he coming out now.. He been travel to mars before now?
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by DaTruths: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Tinubu was a high-flying student at CSU. A First Class graduate at that.
Unlike the dullard-Third-Class-half-baked opportunistic HoeBee.

Atiku is the one attacking Tinubu via University, not Obi.

Let's leave Obi out of this one.
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by DaTruths: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
IPOB terrorist wouldn't agree to this

Was that why they Abandoned Tinubu in India because his mouth was smelling? And they didn't change his pampers? grin
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by blowjohn(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
A good student that was screaming 'na statistics we go chop'.
Which sensible accountant will downplay the importance of statistics? Maybe, na cocaine em dey chop.

Who statistics help?
Na statistics we go chop?
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by EXOUSIAng: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Phantom233:
I hope the school had also made typing errors in your names and gender and why did he resorted to drug trafficking upon graduation?
Go through the yearbook.
Most of the African names were spelt wrongly, Tinubu also had a yoruba lady in his class whose name was spelt wrongly.
And No he didn't just come out.
You people need to take even if it is 20mins to do a little research on certain things before displaying ignorance in the media.
Go and take a look at the yearbook.
I know you folks said it was taken down even tho the website was never owned by the university
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Enemiesmasquera: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2023
astonished:

Huummmn, so some of you people still believe that thier is somebody somewhere or some institution somewhere or some reason some where have a power to remove sitting Nigeria president?

You people are too dullard, zombie, mumu & truely headless mob, you people are living in foool paradise.

No anybody or Institution in the world can remove a sitting president in Nigeria, you people don't know how powerful Nigeria president is, everyone and institutions answer to him.

That man you see there will spend complete 8 years unshakenly, learn to accept the reality and stopped deceiving yourself and live in foool paradise.

Even Buhari with all the noise, incompetency & no certificate spent his 8 year, who dare to remove him
You're an illiterate and strongly detest people of your type quoting me. Stay on your lane you moronic urchinn

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Abagworo(m): 5:10am On Sep 13, 2023
Argument has never been about that but discrepancies in his records and certificates. Which Secondary School did he attend as a prerequisite for higher institution, with what names and what year? A whole lot of issues surrounding the Chicago certificate.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by April4th(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2023
We are not arguing that he didn't attend CSU, just bring a copy of your own certificate issued to you by CSU. We want to check something grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by wowcatty: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2023
The problem is that your father would not have been a good student, only streets deugs he's good at and that's he produced an imbecille like you
garriAndsugar:
Good first class student turned drug dealer, money launderer
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by wowcatty: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2023
How many igbos were in school in the 70's? Were your fathers not in guguru and epa trades then?
ubest1:
Suddenly Yoruba man become his only classmate, we will ignore Durojaiye Ogunsanya investigation until he ready to run for any office
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by Ballotti: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2023
How did he graduate is the question.
Yet his fake picture appeared in a different year with a fake last name?
undecided
By “buying his certificate” and roaming around CSU while peddling narcotics full time? grin

Remember that the Richard Daley crooked president also got transferred to CSU was heavily on TIEFUNBU’S payroll.

Is it rocket science?

Yet he is begging not to be exposed.

What is the geriatric TOUT hiding? undecided
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by lexylaw40: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2023
tongue
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by KEVIND: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
9jatriot:
Which 2? This is the one he submitted to INEC. Did any of the other candidates other than submitting it to INEC which is what he did. What else do you want the poor man to do?

Chicago University Denies Knowledge Of Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC -PG
https://www.nairaland.com/7838959/chicago-university-denies-knowledge-certificate
😆😆😆
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by 9jatriot(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chicago State University said I should greet you with this message o. https://www.nairaland.com/7841789/photo-transcript-bola-tinubu-chicago

It is sealed so I believe it is for your eyes only.
KEVIND:

Chicago University Denies Knowledge Of Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC -PG
https://www.nairaland.com/7838959/chicago-university-denies-knowledge-certificate
😆😆😆
Re: President Tinubu Was My Classmate In Chicago State University, by 9jatriot(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chicago State University said I should greet you with this message o. https://www.nairaland.com/7841789/photo-transcript-bola-tinubu-chicago

It is sealed so I believe it is for your eyes only.
KEVIND:

We have 2 certificate of Tinubu, there's nothing wring in telling your media aid to send it out by himself. Instead of relying on premium times newspaper which Tinubu can deny tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Theft Worsened After Jonathan’s Election / Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos / Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.