Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H (37323 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by EcoBrick: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu was my classmate at Chicago University | We mocked his Nigerian accent

AUTHOR: Ayodele Oluwafemi

SEPTEMBER 13, 2023 10:45

Durojaiye Ogunsanya, a public affairs analyst, says he was a classmate of President Bola Tinubu at the Chicago State University (CSU).

During a chat with TVC on Monday, Ogunsanya said he graduated alongside Tinubu at CSU from the department of accounting and business administration in 1979.

CONTROVERSY OVER ACADEMIC RECORDS

Over the past few months, the academic records of Tinubu have been the subject of controversy.

Opposition political parties continue to raise questions over the authenticity of the university certificate presented by the president before the 2023 elections.

Tinubu’s academic records show that he graduated from CSU in 1979 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, and management.

However, there are allegations that the Tinubu who attended CSU is different from the current president of Nigeria.

Amid the controversy, Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in a suit filed before the US district court, asked the court to subpoena CSU over Tinubu’s academic files.

‘WE MOCKED HIS ACCENT’

During the interview, Ogunsanya was asked what he was thinking when he heard about the controversy over Tinubu’s academic records.

“We were in the same department, class, and college,” he said.

“We met in school at Chicago State University (CSU) and we were in the same department — college of accounting, business administration — with a major in accounting.

“We graduated together. He did attend the Chicago State University and he graduated in 1979 as I did. I’m here to testify that he did attend the university and he was a good student.

“People were being mischievous in the first place because he was a governor for eight years, he worked for Mobil for several years and you are contesting that he did not go to university. How is that possible?

“I can’t imagine how that is possible. Sometimes, the president might be embellished but that does not mean he did not attend university.”

Speaking further, Ogunsanya said Tinubu was elected as the president of the accounting student club at CSU between 1978/1979.

He added that colleagues often mocked Tinubu for his “deep” Nigerian accent in the US.

“We were members of the accounting club in the school. When the time for the election came, the president surprised me,” he said.

“There was a time he became the president of the club. Go and check it out. We were even laughing at him with his accent.

“He had a Nigerian accent and because of that we were laughing at him.”

He added that Tinubu was a sociable and ambitious person during his days at the CSU.

https://www.thecable.ng/durojaiye-ogunsanya-tinubu-was-my-classmate-at-chicago-university-we-mocked-his-nigerian-accent/amp

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by TemplarLandry: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Let Atiku and Mr. HoeBee keep wasting their time and money.
None of them can ever become Nigerian President.

Jagaban!

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Alchemy528: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Expose the lies

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by RockHard: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.

354 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Sir publish your CSU certificate online let's compare with your fonts, signatures of CSU president,year of graduation and logos with tinubu's.I am sure there will be some discrepancies in both.

216 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Racoon(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2023
The validity of the Bola Tinubu's CSU certificate that he tendered to INEC in 1999 and 2023 is a seriously issue of legal dispute unless proven otherwise. Someone who didn't have a well traceable parenthood, brothers, sisters, primary/secondary schoolmate suddenly have a classmate in a school that even his studentship have credibility issues.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by franchasofficia: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by leroi01(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2023
A paid shill

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Racoon(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Sir publish your CSU certificate online let's compare with your fonts, signatures of CSU president,year of graduation and logos with tinubu's.I am sure there will be some discrepancies in both.
You dey mind the co-criminal. Even the CSU have now adopted a cautionary approach in this unfolding scandal. They should just pray they survive it as it is just getting messier everyday

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by mariahAngel(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Awwwwwwwwn! grin
So, why are just coming out with it now?

EmmyMaestro:
We were all in the same class

Abi? Hahahahahaha🤣🤣

20 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by HateBigots: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
angry
Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by iammo(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
cool

Agulu man no get father mother or classmate, where him Bsc certificate and why did he only submit GCE don in 1990 to INEC

Family
Tinubu Mother : Abibatu Mogaji OON Iyaloja General Nigeria
Wale Tinubu : Nephew CEO OANDO PLC
Oyetola Gboyega : Nephew former Governor of Osun

Education
Tinubu : Cambridge GCE credit Physics , Chemistry, Biology
Richard Darsley College: Diploma Certificate and GED
Chicago State University: Bsc Business Administration and Accounting honors

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
i thought tinubu said all his classmates died in the biafran war, who con be this one grin grin grin

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Kingozymandias(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
😂😂😂
Typical kafirs! Lies deceit manipulation and scum is their life. Be ware of kafirs anywhere you meet them. Brothers and sisters you must be vigilant. The kafirs seek to drag believers into damnation with their kind
As a believer always pray and live a halal life

7 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Elsudani2: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
As God will have it only one Yoruba man graduated with Bola A Thubv

😂😂😂😂

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by obembet(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Some werey just dey read headlines and start celebrating grin

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by englishmart(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
If you believe this, then I have two stadiums in Singapore for sale.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by lomprico(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:

Gbam!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.thecable.ng/durojaiye-ogunsanya-tinubu-was-my-classmate-at-chicago-university-we-mocked-his-nigerian-accent/amp

E no hard, can we see your certificate, who signed it, what date and your year book? Sycophants everywhere

24 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Faposky95: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
We were all in the same class

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Elsudani2: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Agulu man no get father mother or classmate

Ina da Chicago msc

15 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Stupid idiot. Another bastard trying to sell the expired product called Ebola Tilumbu.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by datola: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by tinacrl01(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let Atiku and Mr. HoeBee keep wasting their time and money.
None of them can ever become Nigerian President.

Jagaban!

You always come here to talk rubbish mad man

25 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by oyeb15: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
He looks like a chronic drug addict. His neck has even bend.

His classmate. He must be a wanted man in America too

18 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by HateBigots: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
grin Bulaba...
Why come out now after several months of speculations .

Okay, Tinubu show us your certificate we want to confirm something.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by Basic123: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.

That is their motive actually!

Just to maintain the folly to keep BAT in bad light and white wash their mumu messiah against 2027

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by TimFisher2: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
grin

Mumu....

keep lying...if tomorrow UN or US states start persecuting you or denied you entering because of your inconsistency, you start shouting racism

Tinubu i know is 81 Years...so how old are you?

Does it mean it is only YOU AND TINUBU were the greatest men alive?

Where is the pictures? since you claimed to belong to a club

Oh i remember no photographs that year and all are lies

15 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by olumike001(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2023
You see why respected and reverential people need not join politics especially the Pastors. A Pastor said He didn't have classmate on the pulpit where truth and holy things are expected to be spoken without been bias. Indeed God is the most merciful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.