Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes (835 Views)

Meet The 15 Eligible Nigerian Unmarried Celebrity Dads + Their Baby Mamas! / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Have Good Genes? / Advice for Future Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Having spent an inordinate amount of time in VI club scene, dubious dating sites, weddings/reception venues & even hallowed grounds(church) i have come up with zilch with regards to my longtime ambition of procreating with a drop dead gorgeous female and ultimately blessing mankind/womankind with a genetically superior offspring.

So without further ado, I declare the floor open to like minded confident, beautiful & fiery hot blooded females to contribute to this topic and make beautiful music with me as we embark on this journey of selfless sacrifice to make Nigeria and indeed the world a much better, saner and most definitely beautiful place,

grin grin grin
Re: Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yoshiyuki:

Having spent an inordinate amount of time in VI club scene, dubious dating sites, weddings/reception venues & even hallowed grounds(church) i have come up with zilch with regards to my longtime ambition of procreating with a drop dead gorgeous female and ultimately blessing mankind/womankind with a genetically superior offspring.

So without further ado, I declare the floor open to like minded confident, beautiful & fiery hot blooded females to contribute to this topic and make beautiful music with me as we embark on this journey of selfless sacrifice to make Nigeria and indeed the world a much better, saner and most definitely beautiful place,

grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Dem dey come! Dey rush go buy guitar![/size] wink

(1) (Reply)

Women: How Can You Be Irresistibly Attractive To Men? / Sometimes Love Is Like Sleepwalking Into The Arms Of A Total Stranger / Ways To Enrich Your Marriage And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.