Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies (16077 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by PepeXKermit: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2023
even if I do not support Tinubu, he has done more for Nigeria in the last 100 days than Buhari did in both his military and civilian dictatorship..

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Qoko: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Mr. President is so sophisticated.
He embraces technology and new innovations.
This' the same reason he hired Tijani 'Bosun.
Give it up for Baba Şeyi.

I dedicate “GAZO” by Rexxie feat. MohBad, Hot Kid & CDQ to him.
Great jam!
Na great guy or city boy Bu Asake you suppose to play for him yeyé
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Pain(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2023
You mean they want to install biometrics at Lekki Toll Gate?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by tishbite42: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Who be we?!

You are IPOB she is Nigerian
You are Obidient she is PDP
You are Ibo Imo state is Anioma delta state
She doesn't give a fvck about Obi
Tinubu is her President

Fulani slave, NOI is unapologetically Igbo
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by bewla(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If it's not the united states president, Joe Bidden, forget it .

Na US president only that we roll it.
like his rolling death to Ukraine

Now
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by AK481(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2023
There is something confusing here , this is the interim president of Nigeria o,meeting with a business man .

Instead of the man to be excited to post this on their company page ,they don't consider meeting tinubu important enough but you see the media aide of the president ,they begin to rejoice and snap for photo ops and dance .
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by bewla(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Qoko:

Na great guy or city boy Bu Asake you suppose to play for him yeyé
Am sure you most be a graduate or somewhere near

To be honest
Have you ever been a class captain

Or something above that Tru out your academy years

Before
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Corrinthians(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer
Heaven knows I love this man
You are called Asiwaju for a reason

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by bewla(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Good for him and his family members.
But in one of your writing you talk about this (Careless talk )

Pls this public

Achievement is for all success is for few
Who pass you pass u

Baba is the president for now till the court say no his not

More over what have you ever done own your own as achievement before, to no what power fill like
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by DenreleDave(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Same us wey chiamandamadwoman write letter to wey dem no reply?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Taigaban: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer
please what does Asiwaju means. I will like to call His Excellency "OBONG EDINAM" in my language. Or "CHIEF PERFORMER" in English. If some known thieves do not sabotage his efforts, he will succeed.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Taigaban:
please what does Asiwaju means. I will like to call His Excellency "OBONG EDINAM" in my language. Or "CHIEF PERFORMER" in English. If some known thieves do not sabotage his efforts, he will succeed.
It means the one who leads
A leader
A champion

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Wainey: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2023
AK481:
There is something confusing here , this is the interim president of Nigeria o,meeting with a business man .

Instead of the man to be excited to post this on their company page ,they don't consider meeting tinubu important enough but you see the media aide of the president ,they begin to rejoice and snap for photo ops and dance .
How many times did Dangote post anything when meeting with African leaders?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by sslcrypt: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2023
India is a more credible partner than china and the west. I hope both nations deepen their economic ties and develop organically.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by kerry57: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Mr. President is so sophisticated.
He embraces technology and new innovations.
This' the same reason he hired Tijani 'Bosun.
Give it up for Baba Şeyi.

I dedicate “GAZO” by Rexxie feat. MohBad, Hot Kid & CDQ to him.
Great jam!

Mohbad wey don kpai. This world is ____
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by TheBillyonaire: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer

I am heaven, and I know you love him but Why do you love him?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by blakkydikky(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Brimstone77:

He meet with someone,no positive outcome of their meeting yet and some miscreants are already jubilating?

Sycophants everywhere..

They will still list this as part of their first term achievement.

I wish you could smell how you sound.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by APCNig: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
Sounding like robots

How do your family members sound? No quarrel, no right, just honest answer to a honest question
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by WantsandMore: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Person wey dem wan impeach?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by casualobserver: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Slave mentality on display. Your francophone neighbors are fighting for true independence, you have independence and are fighting to be enslaved. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Eniitankorede: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer

Thank God that my belief and hope in this man is paying off big time. I am a happy man today. The present suffering will turn Nigeria to an eldorado very soon.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by phemray(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Igboslayer:
3rd Place Mandate Finders won’t like this..

Jagaban speed in putting Nigeria back into full gear is astonishing… in just one week and we have seen serious diplomatic engagement.

Eventually this man is on the pathway of greatness already. I pray God crown his efforts with success for the sake of a better Nigeria.

Some clowns didn’t know that GOD have since left them behind. They are on their way to Babylon.

One thing that give me joy about this man called Tinubu is that he is a thinker and door, for every step he takes he follows up untill it is done no matter how. He is a promise keeper and master planner and execution of anything he initiated.

Imagine, as a governor he was the first person to bring GSM service provider to Nigeria ( econet) now Airtel and Lagos is making money from the investment till tomorrow, when Obasanjo that time just give out licenses without follow up. What of IPP as a sitting governor ? No other governor can think of that as that time? And Obasanjo killed it out of envy that a governor will do what a federal government under him can do. And many more

Conclusion, I see a grater Nigeria with heavy economic growth. Don't bother to hate him cos that guy is a bulldozer ( I followed his activities from 2001 till date)

Just watch,
(Jagaban the bulldozer)
The next president after him will be a younger person from the north ( not vice) and many of his ministers now who might have performed well will be governors of Thier states and senators. And a lot of manufacturing companies will be everywhere.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Mombebe: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2023
waynetee:
Agulu mandate thief of losers party will never be president of Nigeria.

He should go and focus on his ipob terrorists and biafla

They're scamming that brown teeth over there in India,and she's posting an audio investments.
That they took pictures with some individuals over there and decided to put a caption to it,is aimed at deceiving the gullible ones like you so you don't dwell so much on the hunger that's bitting off your intestine and start rejoicing like you're doing hoping that it's true..alas those are gimmicks and fantasies Apc knows how to do very it well.
It's not about announcement, it's about commencement,Apc knows how to scam Nigerians, especially the gullible ones like you.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Mombebe: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Codedpriest:
good move
meanwhile
Those clowns up there are pathetic

Bro, you're so gullible to believe them,talk is cheap,at the end of the day,let your joy not turn to sorrow at last,Apc knows how to turn your mumu button every now and then with audio investments and the rest of it.
Until I see evidence,all na Apc schemes just to get you to forget the hardship in the country for a while,she just posted it there to get you rejoicing thinking they're real..no! It's how they operate.
Let them walk the talk first,we can't be deceived by mere pictures on X platform.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Gbogbowa: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Manufacturing industry is suffering in Nigeria and you think others will come and join them even out own Dangote is finding it difficult to operate
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by seguntijan(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
They virtually made us want to believe our president can not function for 2hours. Someone who just came back after a long week of work visit fiam another meeting ... Haters won't end well
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by ivandrag0n: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The message is out there loud and clear that Nigeria is ready and open for business.

God Bless President Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.

Another bad news for the CHILDREN OF HATE from the SadEast Region of Perdition.

The only thing that gives them joy is when they hear bad news about Nigeria!!!

Thank God for God!!!
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by XAUBulls: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The message is out there loud and clear that Nigeria is ready and open for business.

God Bless President Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
That's mad cool.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Exceed15: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer

Appraise him by the standard of living of a Nigerian under his administration. Asiwaju that has taken Nigeria Backward.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Exceed15:

Appraise him by the standard of living of a Nigerian under his administration. Asiwaju that has taken Nigeria Backward.
He's not up to 100 days in office
So you can't score him for now

He met a mess on ground
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by AK481(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wainey:
How many times did Dangote post anything when meeting with African leaders?

"Dangote said " not Tanzania said ...understand now

From dangote website not republic of tanzania website .

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by udomonday: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tochitee:
I use to say it "why Nigeria rejected that Atiku errand boy from agulu was that," on a normal day he can't even lace Fashola,sanwo-olu and other tinubus protege's boot.
join obituary and atiku together, they can't lace the boot of tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Disperses Birthday Party As Organisers Block Road / SANS: No Vacuum With Buhari’s Absence / PDP Regrets Absence Of Atiku At Peace Accord Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.