Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies (16106 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by plaindealer: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
The message is out there loud and clear that Nigeria is ready and open for business.

God Bless President Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
The game changer
Heaven knows I love this man
You are called Asiwaju for a reason

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by TemplarLandry: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
cool Mr. President is so sophisticated.
He embraces technology and new innovations.
This' the same reason he hired Tijani 'Bosun.
Give it up for Baba Şeyi.

I dedicate β€œGAZO” by Rexxie feat. MohBad, Hot Kid & CDQ to him.
Great jam!

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sounding like robots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Those hater will never like this

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
If it's not the united states president, Joe Bidden, forget it .

Na US president only that we roll it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by TemplarLandry: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Prince of Imbise wants to rant again.
PrinceOfLagos:
H

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by waynetee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Agulu mandate thief of losers party will never be president of Nigeria.

He should go and focus on his ipob terrorists and biafla

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Never4getU: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
The game changer
Heaven knows I love this man
You are called Asiwaju for a reason

Flat heads nightmare πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Never4getU: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Those hater will never like this

U mean sons and daughters of Israelite ??🀣🀣🀣🀣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by MrsTwrite(f): 5:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Good for him and his family members.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by JohnnA1: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Good for him and his family members.
Good for Nigeria...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by iammo(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2023
cool

Workerholic

Private sector driven economy

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Codedpriest(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2023
good move
meanwhile
Those clowns up there are pathetic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by miqos02(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Call me for your laptop needs. MacBook and HP. I dey for you.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by LegacyB: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Never4getU:

U mean sons and daughters of Israelite ??🀣🀣🀣🀣
Stop playing nawh Israelites are great to we Christians. Pls find another name give them πŸ˜€

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by iammo(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If it's not the united states president, Joe Bidden, forget it .

Na US president only that we roll it.

Who be we?!

You are IPOB she is Nigerian
You are Obidient she is PDP
You are Ibo Imo state she is Anioma delta state
She doesn't give a fvck about Obi
Tinubu is her President

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Raskimonojendor: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice one.

87 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Tochitee(m): 5:21am On Sep 13, 2023
I use to say it "why Nigeria rejected that Atiku errand boy from agulu was that," on a normal day he can't even lace Fashola,sanwo-olu and other tinubus protege's boot.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Igboslayer: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2023
3rd Place Mandate Finders won’t like this..

Jagaban speed in putting Nigeria back into full gear is astonishing… in just one week and we have seen serious diplomatic engagement.

Eventually this man is on the pathway of greatness already. I pray God crown his efforts with success for the sake of a better Nigeria.

Some clowns didn’t know that GOD have since left them behind. They are on their way to Babylon.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by 2tpick: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Who be we?!

You are Ibo Imo state is Anioma delta state
Tinubu is her President

grin
Ignorance

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26am On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Who be we?!

You are Ibo Imo state is Anioma delta state
Tinubu is her President

I understand your hate for the Igbos and your hate for Okonjo after the picture of world lower leaders like president of the united stages of America , Joe Bidden famzing Dr. Ngozi okonjo Iweala at the G20 Summit while your Tinubu were made to stand alone like a thief looking confused .

Ngozi okonjo is bigger than Thiefnibu anyday anytime

Oya read below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Putinofrussia: 5:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Great.
Tinubu,the man with the Midas touch.
May God bless all Nigerians positively and exponentially.
God reigns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by lokotamak(m): 5:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by iamtardey: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Mr. President is so sophisticated.
He embraces technology and new innovations.
This' the same reason he hired Tijani 'Bosun.
Give it up for Baba Şeyi.

I dedicate β€œGAZO” by Rexxie feat. MohBad, Hot Kid & CDQ to him.
Great jam!
rip mohbad πŸ’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by LegallyBlunt: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2023
I hope insecurities will pipe low so that investors can come in their numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Brimstone77: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2023

He meet with someone,no positive outcome of their meeting yet and some miscreants are already jubilating?

Sycophants everywhere..

They will still list this as part of their first term achievement.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by JEmma1(m): 5:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I just hope this company was not involved in 2023 presidential elections, because the level at which the Bivas malfunctioned is still worth studying. Just asking for someone.

It's also not clear what Tinubu plans to do with the Indian Biocube Technologies company, While we celebrate we also have to be careful. National data is no joke to allow foreigner play with or even have access to.

what could possibly go wrong with ?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by 4tomandchi: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu has injected life into the nation’s international image.

The lifeless one almost lead us to extinction in the hands of Fulani terrorist abeg where have they suddenly disappeared to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by obembet(f): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2023
All we want is better Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Subodh Agrawal Of Biocube Technologies by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Win win administration..
Eyes wey suppose see good works are on judiciary (tho Slept off) .
If its not about TRIBE, let all work towards NEW NIGERIA, great life, Dont pray for Nigeria to be great under a particular Candidate but CURSE the nation for next 4 years under another and Incumbent PRESIDENT.... U might not exceed the next four years of what u wish US now.

Rip to IMOLE! Ai'ye ti mu imolΔ™ πŸ•― cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) / Akin Oyegoke Says Muazu Is The Owner Of Building EFCC Found $50m / β€˜How Angels Shielded Me From SARS’ β€” Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.